Do you think the closing down of sites like Sup Forums/stormfront etc would reduce the level of racism in our society?

Do you think the closing down of sites like Sup Forums/stormfront etc would reduce the level of racism in our society?

nope

no

Do you think weed and alcohol prohibition will reduce the use of them?

reducing the number of niggers would help

seconded.

No. And if you think about it, you're better off to have the view of the racism so you have an accurate idea of the levels it reaches

absolutely, just like making drugs illegal made them vanish

I chuckled

Getting rid of all the niggers and Mexicans might help.

Sup Forums is primarily a humor site. What other people consider racism is tolerated here, but you don't have to take the freeflowing use of the "n" word without irony. Will eliminating irony help? Because I'm pretty sure people still get to make up their minds for themselves, regardless.

>irony
hello newfriend

This. Only this.

Yes, whites would have to interact directly with black people and would not be able to hide behind anonymity. They'd stop saying "nigger" real quick.

Getting rid of you might help

>libtard

Cut off welfare and nationwide Stop 'n Frisk.

They would be gone inside a year.

No racism is ubiquitous because stupidity is ubiquitous.

Fucking newfag kill yourself

Kill yourself tonight

No, nigger, you'd just see it less. Just like closing down an area that has a lot of homeless people doesn't mean you'll decrease homelessness. The fuck were you on when you posted this?

Sup Forums is a place where you can express how you feel without others knowing your identity, meaning Sup Forums is what people really are

I don't think a website is going to change society faggot.

Killing all niggers would change society though.

getting rid of all life on earth would help

You first kid

After you, infant

Getting rid of me might help

roody-poo

I don't think most of these people ever leave the house

i dont really think so i think its how people in groups act

such as if you mention yourself as a communist
you are ridiculed here.

more so this site shows what conformity can
so to humans

The site doesn't show how individual people are
more how groups think

>Getting rid of me might help

After you, fetus.

Haha, you see that's the problem. You say whites would have to interact with black people.

You see, the reason why we call you niggers is because you behave like a fucking apes in a civilisation created by white man. Do what we are doing; behave, don't steal, go college, etc. I guarantee you if you try to behave like white no one would be racist towards you. However, when you get an adrenaline rush whenever you see a bike... You should go back to Africa where you from and do that shit over there, where it's commonly accepted as a normal behaviour.

Rather than trying to adapt, you want to stand out and live on equal terms with whites but on the other side of the wall.

Let's be honest. You can either be like White person or you will face racism at some point, that's the fact.
That's why sandniggers will never be welcome in Europe. They just don't fit in there. We don't fuck little kids, goats, eat shit with pitta bread or detonate ourselfs outside train station.

Tl;Dr if you have a problem being called nigger, go back to Zimbabwe or be like White man.

No, because niggers gonna nig.

No b/c the media will still push there bullshit racist shit and Netflix still exist and all there shows are racist meant to trigger whites. Dear white people how the fuck is that a show

>Hasn't been browsing Sup Forums long enough to know that most people aren't kidding

Stay golden Pony Boy

Fakebook changed/is changing society unfortunately

Such a small percentage of the population visit Sup Forums so it changes nothing.

>leaving Sup Forums
>pic related

>We don't fuck little kids
Don't bullshit me like that. Whites love to fuck little boys all the time.
That's a hallmark of whites.

Where can I watch these great cartoons?

i'm positive that shutting down shitsites like fagbook and shitter and tumblrina will bring down a fucktonne of angry/brainwashed/racist individuals in our society.
Sup Forums is being raided by those faggots perpetually though, so it seems like this place is a trove of it, esp with all the piggies using it as a means to honeypot retards.

Well yeah, some people do it, mainly priests. But it is not accepted by public.

nigga I'm black and everyone is equally racist here it's just that jew, niggah hate, and u mad white boi threads are most popular, used as a way for people to troll and vent frustrations. Oh a tip, most of the bbc propaganda is started by people pretending to be black I kek every time I see the shitstorm that ensues.

Most white people do it, but the police let them get away with it because they're white.

Niggers don't use Sup Forums, why would it being gone stop them from being racist?

It would force the coward whites out of their hiding place and put into the world with blacks and it would keep racism in check. Racism only survives when whites have hiding places. Smoke'm out and racism ends.

Yes. Answer this OP

Sup Forums is chaos. If racist prejudice was the norm of society, then Sup Forums would be the least racist thing on the planet.

Sauce?

Iceland checking in. What's racism?

actually interaction with black people would cause more racism

When whites do things to blacks

>Wall off one set of political views.

Then all the pro-globalism "diversity" sites have to go too.

you sadly cannot.

No.

You guys should just separate yourselves. Problem solved. :)

absolutely not
websites or coalitions or clubs do not breed racism
interacting with niggers breeds racism. experiencing asians breeds racism. those fucking coloreds being jealous of whites is racism.
there is literally nothing you can do to stop racism, it was around even before your great-great grandparents, the internet has nothing to do with it

+1

Nope, whites get real submissive around blacks and shut down, preventing racism from being acted out. Whites can keep thinking their racist thoughts, but they won't act on them because they'll be directly accountable to black people.

Cuck detected. How does that nigger dick taste, fag?

> stupid enough to confuse jokes with consensus

But then again any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

You are fucking retarded my man.

"N" word? That's some pretty name. Did you chose it yourself for your wife's boyfriend?

google "disney treasures"

No

Remeber Rhodesia!
May she be worthy of the name!

THIS

IS

FUCKING

BAIT

YOU

MONGS

>Will suppressing free speech-
I stopped reading right there to be honest familia of mine. Freedom is very much a double-edged sword, but you can't stop people from talking. Fight ideas with ideas, not with censorship. The reason alt-right/racism isn't mainstream is because it has obvious inherent flaws that range beyond a pathos level.

Would you like to know what's coming? White people are getting angry. They're getting sick of being told they're the enemy for no good reason. They will push back. And they will do so with their "privilege".

No, true racists will always be that. And they can make racism out of a wet paper bag. Truth is its in their minds and hearts constantly. Its kinda like you smelt it you dealt it...

I remember.
She was worthy.
Worthy of a lot more then the name.

It's not mainstream because liberalism got there first through the female vote. All these chicks want the government to be their caretaker and their feelings mean more acceptance of foreigners and bad people, because they might "feel bad" if a terrorist is called a terrorist.
fuck women, they ruined this god damn country

Yep. Liberals think only white people are racist. whites are not the only ones they are just better at it.

Cracks me up when you Amerifags call blacks thieves. YOU STOLE THEM you retards!

Look at
>The past
Whites are thieves.
Now look at
>The present
Blacks are the thieves.
Simple

Fuck off back to your tea and candles, unknown. The superpowers are talking.

Conservatives are being banned on twitter, and then there's ShareBlue, Obabo's shills, soros's shills, etc.

Don't be so sure.

Rhodesians never die.

>tea and candles
What?

I guess if I were to get into this properly, a definition of "mainstream" would have to be put forth.

Yes, the modern attitude is very much that pappa-government needs to look after all its little childuns. In my opinion the "vote" boils down to the belief of the majority, which will win out eventually despite opposition. I'd cite legalization of cannabis as an example.

I don't believe that alt-right/racism (when I say racism, read prejudice. There are obviously differences between various human subspecies) would be more prevalent if the female vote didn't exist. I just don't see the correlation. I'm sure that's not what you meant, but I can't decipher any more from your post.

I don't have any particular beef with allowing in more ingredients into the great american mixing pot. Seems a little hypocritical at this point, given the big green lady in the harbor of our arguably most famous city whinging on about "the poor and huddled masses" and the acquisition thereof. Criminals are criminals though, however you slice it.

And stole the natives land beat the Mexicans back to Mexico but hey it turned out ok didn't it?!

>implying people didn't hate niggers before the internet

uirl

/thread

Kek!

I'm not even offended cryingwithlaughter.emoji

we need an intense denazification program

just herd them into camps like they're always shilling about

It's possible OP, so we can't risk it.

More blacks came to the US voluntarily than ever came to the US as slaves.

Also whites didn't steal slaves. Whites (or more correctly, Jews), as far as the laws of Africa existed, legally purchased slaves from Arabs, who purchased them from Africans, who stole them from other tribes. So you see, blacks have always been the thieves.

>nigger detected

People are racist because of how nonwhites act. Want to reduce racism? "Diversity" has to die

>More blacks came to the US voluntarily than ever came to the US as slaves.
not to mention the fact that they were all offered free passage to return

also don't know why people cry about slavery when there's genuine slavery happening around the world (yes in america)
and it isn't race related.
and to a lesser extent wageslavery which capitalism has us all locked into

No, it would only hide it.