Mom: You could cut the grass tomorrow if you don't keep complaining about your fractured leg. (joking)

>Mom: You could cut the grass tomorrow if you don't keep complaining about your fractured leg. (joking)

>Me: You could still have a lower rate on your car insurance if you weren't a woman. (joking)

>Mom: (cackles) That was harsh, I was joking... Hard crowd.

>Me: I got something hard for you...

>Mom: (Grin from female driver joke dies down. Goes dead-faced and walks into the kitchen and starts sorting the spice cabinet which she had just finished sorting.)

>Me: (Mouth gapes open. Eyes tear up. No crying. Mouth goes dry. Head gets hot. Begin feeling dread as my last words reply a thousand times per second.)

This just happened half an hour ago. I took a walk right after it happened, leaving without saying anything. I got back and my mom's in bed.

I want to die.

kek
>fractured leg
>go out for walk
Go back out there and whip your dick out and say, "take off your shirt and get on your knees."

And post pics of ur mum.

> I got back and my mom's in bed

she wants the hard thing

Hello Eddie Pus, sounds like you have a pretty complex life.

She literally cannot handle the autism. It made her so sad that her son will never be a functioning member of society, and she blames herself partly thinking she could've raised you to be higher functioning at least.

give her a rock and tell her it´s the hard thing you were talking about.

Also your mom is a faggot for getting pissed for such a stupid joke.

We have this small path in our backyard that's half in some woods. Crutches can hold up and not fuck me over unlike our town's fucked sidewalks.
THAT'S WHAT I'M FUCKING TERRIFIED OF, NIGGER.

I don't want that shit in my life. I don't want that. I don't want to be fucking Oedipus.

Get rabies, cunt.

Give her the d

Shut it, queer. Man the fuck up and get that mommy pussy.

What the fuck am I supposed to do with rabies?0

Die mostly.

There´s antibiotics for that, fuck off.

You fuck off.

ok, good night user

Night, user.

Kek

>when you mentioned the D, the old fantasy lit up..
>and the desire she has been fighting for so long finally cracked her..
>she decided it's time to let go and suck the dick she craves for so long...
>after all those years, tonight is the night, she thought, the pussy already wet, my little kid will no longer be a virgin...
>mom will do it for him, not for her, she is thinking, panties already down...
>come to the bedroom, user, mom wants to talk to you

Do it, nigger. Oedipus was a legend, and if you pull this off correctly you could also get your own fucking constellation or some shit. Just use a condom or stick to oral- you don't want to create some unholy monster.

post pictures of ur mum op. stop being a faggot and appease kek.

are you already fucking her, you bastard? if not, grab your fucking phone, take pics of mom sucking your dick and post them

You won't be fucking Oedipus, you'll be fucking Mommy.

DUDE SHES FUCKING WAITING FOR YOU GET THAT MILF PUS PUS GOGOGOGOGOGOG