Bay Area = Cleveland

Niners = Browns
Warriors < Cavaliers
A's = Indians
Sharks > nothing?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/12/14/nfl-officials-think-oaklands-plan-to-save-the-raiders-is-a-joke/?utm_term=.fac705c88ce9
strawpoll.me/11885438/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Giants and Raiders are a thing. Also Indians > A's right now

>A's = Indians
What?

>ignoring the giants and raiders
>49ers went to the SB less than 5 years ago
>warriors won the finals 2 years ago
>sharks went to the finals

are u retarded, m8?

A's have more championships

ers went to the SB less than 5 years ago

Yeah, and now the Niners are 1-13 and Browns 0-14.

They're the same.

And the Raiders are moving.

its columbus blue jackets you moron

>browns havent been to the superbowl in over 40 years
>theyre the same

really makes me think

poster from a flyover state detected

>And the Raiders are moving.

But they haven't moved yet. If they actually win a championship this season, the victory parade isn't going to be in Las Vegas.

rather have nothing than the shorks desu

raiders are an LA team

>not situated in LA
>currently in oakland CA

hmmmmm

Yes but given how much they're most likely gone, only idiots in the Bay Area would treat the Raiders like a home team and not the Niners.

And the Niners NOW are equivalent to the Browns.

Even if the Sharks have never won anything and have a history choking, the Sharks nickname is still the best in the NHL.

you're right. Why would an area where the team was founded and spent most of its time consider it a home team

>the Sharks nickname is still the best in the NHL

really? I always found it to be rather generic and dull

See

LA fans travel well. Did you not see Qualcomm yesterday?

travel so well they cant even fill out a Rams game

Did you not see Qualcomm yesterday?

did you even read what I jsut said?

Ok, but did you not see Qualcomm yesterday?

You think all those fans came from Oakland?

And the Rams are basically the NFL Clippers.

Don't compare that shithole to the Bay Area home of the High Tech industry

So don't compare the Niners to the Browns even though they have similar records?

Mostly Nor Cal fans faggot

Yeah, most people in the parking lot drove from NorCal

That makes sense.

The San Diego airport wasn't any more busy but the freeways were.

>every SoCal raiders """fan""" could drive north, but its inconceivable that people up north drove south

Because its all but confirmed that the Raiders are moving to Vegas? And historically, they're the least Bay Area of all the sports team due to its heavy LA influence

all but confirmed meaning theyre not moving yet

Well, given how the Bay Area has a much smaller population in addition to another team in the area, its pretty unlikely that Bay Area Raider fans made the trip to SD unlike LA Raider fans who before this year didn't have another team in the area and has a much larger population

what does population size have to do with anything?

Yes, they are. By the end of the season.

And since the Niners are a dumpster fire, Browns = Niners.

The Niners enjoy a 60-40 to 65-35 split among fans and long term ratings in the Bay Area. The damage the Raiders did to themselves in the Bay Area by being in LA for over a decade is irreversible.

Yeah

Think of it this way - it may be because its an East Bay team, but the A's have a bigger market share vs. the Giants than the Raiders do vs the Niners

The Raiders biggest fanbase is in LA. They're second to no one here. In the Bay Area, they're basically unwanted.

>The Raiders biggest fanbase is in LA. They're second to no one here. In the Bay Area, they're basically unwanted.

This is so fucking untrue. You clearly don't live in the bay area or any where near Cali dude.

I used to live in Piedmont

This is true

The Raiders have a very prominent fanbase in the bay area. 60-40 seems about right for the near bay. But everywhere else that's not LA or SD it's evenly split, such as Sacramento.

I've got to say though, Raider fans are far more loyal, their games are usually packed with enthusiastic fans whereas the niner fans just stopped going after they started sucking.

Anecdotally I was there in 2013 and I rarely saw Raiders gear being sold in NorCal but plenty of Niner gear.

where tho?

I was staying in San Jose, in Almaden Valley (sp?)

then why isn't it Niners > Browns

Because the Niners have existed longer

The Browns only date from 1999

Don't ever compare that miserable, trump, voting flyover shithole Ohio to my hometown again.

>In the Bay Area, they're basically unwanted

thats not even remotely true

Yeah the most "unwanted" team here would probably be the As. But that's mostly because boreball is a dying sport

No, ve been on BART and gone past the coliseum right after a day game and it was packed with people

if anything, itd be the Sharks, unless you're directly in SJ

Yeah? Then why doesn't Oakland just build them a new stadium with taxpayer dollars?

because a lot of the east bay is poor, and because theyd rather just renovate the stadium they already have instead of giving Davis any more money

Because the city of Oakland has no money. The greater Bay Area does however, that's how Ronnie Lott was able to get investors behind his proposal so quickly

Our milf mayor is making that happen though

Bay area is so much more than two cities , they dont compare

You mean the proposal the NFL called a joke?

And if the city really did care, they wouldn't need outside investment. Look at everywhere else in the country - cities, not corporations pay for stadiums.

Levi's Stadium was paid by Santa Clara taxpayers

lol no

theyre BROKE, you fucking moron. They need outside investment because theyre BROKE

fuck off the old browns record counts too

the rasm play in a 100k bowl and suck ass

washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/12/14/nfl-officials-think-oaklands-plan-to-save-the-raiders-is-a-joke/?utm_term=.fac705c88ce9

Tell that to the NFL

Cleveland built a stadium
Baltimore built a stadium
Indianapolis built a stadium

For a "rich" area they sure as hell don't have any money. And if the Raiders were as much of a priority as the Niners, your city would have built a stadium already.

there's already a stadium there, they shouldnt have to build a brand new one just because the jew owner is too greedy to renovate it

because cucking for billionaires is for flyovers. Oakland still has Cal Berkley football

>the LA Raider autist AGAIN

strawpoll.me/11885438/

Please kill yourself

You still can't. Niners still have 5 superbowls. Cleveland never had any sort of dynasty in anything. Pretty pathetic. Niner fans are so too proud to take part in an 0-16 parade

The Raiders were blacked out all the fucking time for years and still can't even fill the lowest capacity stadium in the league and don't even use an entire deck of the stadium because of it.

MLB continues to generate record breaking revenues and generates 80% the revenue of the NFL despite having an extremely long and watered down season. It also brings in 86% the revenue per club of the NFL, again despite what I noted before. And it brings in more than double the total and per club revenue of the NBA.

> Levi's Stadium was paid by Santa Clara taxpayers
Only a low percentage of it. It was not a wholly or even close to a majority taxpayer funded.

You're a fucking moron. In many places, the state government kicks in money for construction which is not even slightly feasible in California. Not to mention billionaires shouldn't get public funding for their private businesses. Only retarded shitstains think publically funded pro sports venues are a good thing.

The old Browns are the Baltimore Ravens now. The new Browns have their own (shitty) history.

You're still leaving out the bearded hockey players that went to the Stanley Cup final.

And the even-year dynasty.

only in the eyes of the (((owners))) any cleaveland sports fans consider the both browns to be part of cleaveland