Why are foreigners allowed to post here?

this entire board is cucked as it gets. Talking to foreigners. wtf. may as well be tumblr 2.0.

Shut up Sitting Bull

The board is being swarmed by retarded shills because the other shills don't want them shilling for trump anymore.

wow once again stupid foreigners post in english because they love to pretend to be white.

Only Former British colonies should be allowed to post and only if they aren't part of the third world (No india or Africa)

india no is 3rd world, stupid white.....
super power by 2020
many white slaves!!

we have space program

>posts on a Japanese owned forum
>complains about foreigners

You know the UK and AUS, NZ are foreign to us but speak English right you dumb faggot?

englad is cuckland. fuck you faggot. I dont speak arabic.

So no England?

are you stupid? gay faggot. whites speak english.

why are non-weebs allowed to post here?

This entire site is cucked as it gets. Talking to normies. wtf. may as well be reddit 2.0.

Shuush 60% it will all be over soon shhhh

If you remove Leafs, Swedens, Turkroaches and people from Londinistan it would be a lot better

We're an 'international board', apparently.

Meaning we get random gyppos in here, random poo-in-loos and the random abo straya cunt.

this is a global website everyone with internet can acces it, now deal with it you jizz gargling fatass cuck mongling nigger faggot, you pussy ass bitch

>this is an american board milo jewowitz told me

>People in US speak english
>US is like 20% black
>Amerilard now thinks blacks are white

>muh Chinese image board
who pissed on your burger burger?

>OP is a foreigner
>OP questions why foreigners can post

Any country that needs its name on postage stamps defines itself as foreign. Pic related

look at this face, it's fake, I would do her

WHAT YOU GONNA DO, NIGGER?

YOU AND WHOSE ARMY?

>POO IN IT

>anglo
>white

Nice African flag you nigger

>He said, unable to predict that his ID would read "UK"
Stay colonised, Amerilard.

Yeah only Japanese Flags should be allowed to post DESU

R A R E
A
R
E

The question is not who's going to allow it, but who's going to prevent it.

>His real country is so black he has to get a proxy to post his comment

Whilst you're posting on an Eritrean kunuma image board.

Sorry.

Nothing cucked at all about being friendly and dealing with foreign people at a distance.

It's only cucked if you let such huge numbers of them into your country to settle that they subvert and replace your national culture and people.

Ayy lmao

I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've broken 14 bones had 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.

>Sorry
Why are you cosplaying as us?

It can't be only United 60% of America
Sup Forums needs some whites as well

You do know that the US is a nation of immigrants from all over the world, right?

Coz you's a bitch-ass nigga famalam

>tfw cosplaying as OP