Hello Sup Forums I just found nigger cock on my lover's iPhone! Seriously wat do? Pic related

Hello Sup Forums I just found nigger cock on my lover's iPhone! Seriously wat do? Pic related.

disgusting...

who uses an iphone

tell your boyfriend that you accept him as a cuck

Bend over and take it like a fag.

again?
bye, Sup Forums

Not all faggots are poorfags like you

What does Sup Forums have to do with this? I voted for Clinton.

find who is him and fuck him. That will teach that hoe a lesson

We don't know any niggers. Why would there be nigger cock on her phone in the first place?

Confront them about it. I found the same on my wife's phone few months back and asked her about it.

What ended up happening?

She said it was and old pic from a friend of hers that she was seeing when we where seperated last year.

OP I'm in a cuck relationship right now. You should try it. It's intense af.

That's understandable. This is out of the blue. See, I need to be tactful as I've also been technically snooping thru her phone. I don't want this to backfire, especially if she's really not cheating on me.

No your not. Shut the fuck up faggot.

Fuck you. the Sex is more intense because you have to work overtime to satisfy a woman who's been fucked by someone with a bigger dick.

mmm you should bury her

cuck posters are boring

you save cuck threads?

the archive saves them plus every other shitty thread

you have nigger cock saved on your computer faggot
stop making excuses

My gf started pressuring me to suck nigger cock instead of having sex. This is not what I signed upf for at all.

OP herer
Look if you're just going to be a total faggot you can sage this thread. I am only taking serious replies from now on.

Was the pic on the albums or in a txt?

>cuck poster in damage control after being called out

all you did was take my pic and photoshopped it onto a dummy post. That pic is OC. I got if off the gf's iPhone.

txt
it showed up while she was in the bathroom. I uploaded it here off her phone.

did she have nig dicks on her phone in 2015 as well?

Fuck you I am not a "cuck." Do you really think I want to watch a nigger fuck the girl I've been trying to fuck for 6 months?

Do you know the number? What more do the txt says?

You are a disturbed individual saving threads like that user.