Hey! Any medics here who can help me find out what's wrong with my throat...

Hey! Any medics here who can help me find out what's wrong with my throat? I'm the last 2 weeks I've been experiencing some pains on the left side of my Adam's apple right in the middle. I have made a quick search and the only answer I can come up with is throat cancer. I am a smoker, and also not hot heavy but I smoke joints with half filters. And today I woke up with the left tonsil hurting when I swallow. It also feels like there is somwhat blood in the back on my moth so I took a picture and my tonsils look redder than usual. Please help I'm in a holiday for a few weeks and I don't want to get checked until I go to my home country.

Its prolly not cancer, the chances are very low even for a smoker.
It just seems inflamed, i say get a off the shelf anti-inflammatory drug and it some probiotics incase its an infection.

mono

Its prolly strep throat or maybe a tonsil infection or tonsillolith. Just get some salt water for the time being and gargle until you get back home

wow two decent replies, I'm surprised Sup Forums
usually it's just

>aw you've got cancer
>aw you have retard tonsils
>aw kys

I concur with the salt water gargle. You could have a number of things going on. I recommend you give it 72 hours then get to a doctors if this doesn't subside.

If you begin to run a fever or you bleed more you should make your way to see a doctor. If you live near the boarder there are lots of great docs like me in Mexico who can help you out for a fraction of the cost in the USA.

Haha let's hope not. I ain't scared of drying but I'm sared for those I leave behind.

Thanks! It really helps and gives me some positivity! Thanks for your help broanon! And for taking this serious

Thank you! I will try that as soon as I wake up. Also I'll be laying the smoke off. I mean this is kind of scary and makes you question life itself. Thanks!!

Why does your tongue have a 5 o'clock shadow?

It has been going on for a wile. Like 2 weeks ago I noticed the pay in my throats and no toncils hurting so I smoked less and it kinda stoped hurting as much. Like the pain was still there just barely noticeable. But I will try the salt and water as of tomorrow and see what happens. Also I will buy some throat antibiotics like user sudgested. I'm in morroco right now I came for a long relaxing holiday but this has happened and it has me quite worried. The doctors here are a joke, I broke my knuckle a couple of years back and all they did was put bandages on the thing wile pushing my finger backwards hoping it would go back in place. Never again

What is that?

you took 2 pictures of your tongue, I wont be able to assess you unless i can see some tonsils and the back of your throat...

Stubble.

See if this one is better. If not I can send more.

Just stop sucking so much cock

Jesus. Brush your nasty fucking teeth.

is it normal to have the roof of your mouth yellow...

It's cancer. Trust me. I'm a doctor.

What makes you say so?

Holy shit that tooth back there is fucking black man. I'd go to a dentist.

Yeah, I guess it is pretty bad...

I just had some orange juice. It might be why it's yellow...

go see dr, then dentist.
then kys
its cancer

I've browsed Sup Forums enough to have seen all the cancer.

k, when are you leaving morocco? The cutting out the smoking is KEY. Please use this as a warning/reminder of how smokers die and how you don't want to die gasping for breath or starving from chemo/cancer.

Don't stress it you're probably fine. It could be any number of things again if the bleeding persists or gets worse or you develop a fever see a doctor even a Moroccan one.

Honestly the painful swallowing with a couple weeks I'd like you to see a doctor. When will you be somewhere with medical care you trust?

it's a symptom of nasal infection iirc

My tonsils got permanently fucked up from mono. They're shaoed weird now.

pix

Tfw youre scared of drying

Thanks for your answer, the pain I had from 2
Weeks what not at swallowing but more like when I smoked it felt like my throats under my Adam's apple was hurting. The feeling Is like my throat has a cut from inside. And depending, i will quit smoking and try salt and water. If the problem persists I will go to Spain as soon as possible. And I haven't seen blood come out of my mouth yet tho I can feel it in my tonsils. Thanks for your answer

Yeah that might be right. I'm afraid of dying at 20 like a dog with no one else to blame but myself and the government.

Everybody gotta die sometime, red.

shoulda voted for bernie

Anal warts.

/b does not want to know or care how you got them there. Faggot.

This comment made me realise something. I wile ago before I came to morroco I was in Spain for a few weeks. One night drunk we decided to get some prostitutes and I remember getting oral sex at the start with no condom. I remember the week after that event the tip on my penis tube was hurting but I never felt any other HVP sintoms. Could this mean I have been infected with HVP witch with smoking could have aided a throats cancer?? Please I need more answers on this post cause it seems more serious as time goes. Should I rush to get tested or wait for girder simptoms? Also can you tell that you have a HVP though your mouth?