Dam rozelli back at it again

Dam rozelli back at it again

Other urls found in this thread:

ibb.co/album/j4GsMF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ayyyy

-Foot Fag Number 2

Was this the last pic you posted in the last thread? Wanna make sure i didn't miss a single pic.

kek 4:09 not bad, real neet.

The train ain't stopping tonight

Husbando is back ayyy LMAO I'm so tired but I'll miss out on waifu otherwise.

I am here too. Ready for more pics.

- Foot Fag Number 1

We worship at the alter of your flesh

Yeas

you look like the bitch from the ring

>spooked

This. cant miss out on my new queen

Not glorious goblin princess, but yeah. That was the last one.

But with a nice pussy

Can we get another try of banana in butt? Or maybe something smaller? I was so hyped

You has sharpie?
For pooper?

open ass please

All hail our glorious goblin Princess

Daddy must be proud.

Do it

Wich one should I wear?
Eyyyyyyy
Eyyyyyyy
Yeah boi

implying bitch from the ring didnt have a fire gash

Write black cock slut on your chest

Just so you guys have some of the older pics and shit, though it hasn't been updated with today's glorious gains

Maybe you can take one of feet pussy tongue and boobs all at the same time. Almost had it in last thread. Maybe armpit too. Can't forget about the armpit fags. That would cover almost every fetish. The main ones at least.

I've been waiting on which to get waifukawaiii but she got lewd instead, this might mean husbando turns into husrapistdo.

>pic related

Either the apples or the kiwis

LOL forgot to link
ibb.co/album/j4GsMF

Eyyyyy Yas. Can't wait to see more feet pics. The Rozelli Feet Folder is growing.

- Foot Fag Number 1

this is so internet . wtf is /b going thru wWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT THE FUCK

Yes Adolf is very proud
Waito

whelp

Hnnnggghhhh

All these desperate faggots begging for pictures of a washed up butterface. This place is worse then reddit. I hate all of you

>ibb.co/album/j4GsMF
You are gorgeous. Would you marry me?

Are we about to get honoured? Will it happen this time? My heart can't take it anymore, if I die of a heart attack I'm making you responsible

Nice Butthole Honey. Put something inside.

I need that on my face.

Damn, money shot op, now... if only you can throw a little bit of foot action in there too?

-Foot Fag Number 2

COCKS OUT GENTLEMEN

I feel sorry for anyone that has a daughter, no matter how you raise her. She will always be nothing more but a wet hole and a craving attention whore. They will always embarrass your family.

Bu the way, you have an incredibly ugly looking cunt. They look like bat wings.

fucking disgusting
even my asshole looks better than that

Kkk
I all be かわいい for y

Nou pls been trying not to jack it
More adorable poses pls

Stop that, shes beautiful 10/10 would marry on spot with her personality

>They look like bat wings.

benis

Go eat a nigger's dick, bitch.

genitals are worse than her face kek

Ey I hate all of us 3

So kawaii

Whatdo you look like with make up?

Oh No. And guess what prime grape, any number of us would marry her in an instant and love her deeply and lastingly. Does that make you queasy, Gorilla Grape?

Did Tyrone Jamal and Treyvone give you a picture once they were done triple doubling you?

I'm literally excited for more pictures. All five inches of me is starting to tingle. It's about ready to rise. Post more.

This indeed is kawaii, is my waifu a true weeb? Also footf fags 1-3 I might be developing that fetish I'm not sure if that's good or not.

Also my goblin do you have anything else to put on?

Ok
Choco

He said you are a butterface so even though he is a lying asshole he admits that you have a nice body.

You'd only marry her simply because you're a balding fat loser with a small dick, who's only female interaction is you giving compliments to whores over the internet.

I can't go to bed now, I'm waiting

Respond to me on Insta

Waifu picks kiwi's... my choice wew

You are truly awesome.

Anal is the game you know?

Try to fit your fist in your mouth or your dildo

i dont know you and im a bit afraid but you have beautiful eyes

I love cute things and I am learning weabonese, ok wait
Yassssssssss

butterface > chocolate face

so the faggots in here begging this ugly thing for nudes are the ones who want to go to war with 1.5billion+ muslims... lmao

sugoi manko

:D nothing will happen

hairbrush in pussy!

kek'd

You have depressed me to the point im now in the lowest crevice i could find to crawl into

No clothes, and fill your bed with panties then lay in them?

And, so what. If i had a daughter all i ask of her is to not to get any lethal STD's. Sure she'll probably end up with kids for a few blokes, instead of just the one. But that's fine, you see because the grand kids gets to listen to Grand Pa. My Grand Pa and Ma loved us deeply, and when I asked Grand Pa a billion questions about everything he was happy his genes would continue. Twenty three years on, I'm here and Grand Pa's not and my siblings has kids of their own. I'm still a virgin but one day that'll change.

I'm a lover not a fighter.

I can't the bana Na shite sry
Ofccarse
Tank ya I'm rozelli

Think about it this way, even if you don't have a "fetish" for it, it still has it's practical uses.
Like free foot massages and it's an easy way to lead into foreplay!

-Foot Fag Number 2

please take a shit for us

Navel close

I have better toys ;)

B-But not even something smaller? I won't be able to sleep :(

Kek I've run out of reaction images on my phone I guess I'll keep recycling them until I run out and post random shit instead.

But holy fuck that's quite a few kawaii things you've accumulated there, and does this mean we can converse in weabonese? Desu desu sugoi baka kawaiikawaii?
Waifu intensifying
That's true but the girl needs to look after their feet though, couldn't imagine a worse feeling than sandpaper feet grinding against it, even with lube.

You're so adorable!

I want her to but she probably won't. She's probably too shy to do those type of things. That would be super hot though. If only she was selling her soiled underwear.

Welcome to the club Foot Fag Number 4.
We must celebrate with more feet pics (Hint Hint)

- Foot Fag Number 1

Here
Yes children should be aborted da

Are you a little?

Finger in pooper

you like getting rimmed?

sharpie is better

I might as well be Foot Fag Number 5. Her feet have gotten a rise out of me even some vagoos dont. Love to the queen

Yeah. I get high, probably on coke. Tie up and gag this sad 1/10, and rape her for a couple hours. Slap that ugly face before I coat it. She'd squeal with delight.

Triggered reee
Perf yas
Tanhk ya

Post-op, nice!

Think you left a 0 out. Think you meant 10/10

Will you put just your middle finger over your pussy like you're flipping us off?

op you has nice tities

Are you still going to do this?

- Foot Fag Number 3

Daym
Yssss

Hah you weren't kidding what got you interested in Nippon culture anyway?

>officially ran out of pictures fuck

Oh shit I look negroid fuck

squash us under your foot like this? :)

plz and thanks goddezz