Anyone else have a static filter over their eyes?

anyone else have a static filter over their eyes?

Got any photos?

um no, its just a weird condition i have, static filter over vision, like everything i see is finely pixelated, also have light sensitivity

Only at night when I get really really stoned

Yes.

thank fuck im not alone at least, anyone have light sensitivity as well or eyes feeling like theyre dry? i tried eye drops, had an MRI, blood test, im at a loss, i also have really bad anxiety, not sure if thats related

I was under the impression that everybody had that.. Is the static not normal to have?

no man its not, i just got at back in September, i quit smoking cigs and weed around that time and school also started up again as well so im not sure if any of that contributed, i can deal with the static, its the fucking light sensitivity and "eye floaters" that really piss me off

got it*

The light sensitivity is mostly a thing with those that have brightly colored eyes. Mine hurt every morning just from the light coming through my window.

I have every single thing people have listed in this thread thus far. Dry eyes, floaters, light sensitivity, and static. Probably means cancer. Or just optical migranes.

nah man i have dark green eyes, nvr had it this bad b4 either

doubt its cancer, i had blood tests and MRI's, i have all that as well, its not fun, also have any head pain or spasms?

It can also just be a symptom of a virus or disease, so it might go away if you're lucky. But if it's been going on long enough for you to have had all those tests done its probably more like a disorder.

yeah its been months man im discouraged

Nah, none of that. Just the vision disruption and sensitivity. The worst it gets is when my vision becomes completely blocked for around 15 minutes every few months. No headache, its just a nuisance more than anything.

damn well i hope things get better for us man

visual snow

I used to have it. It's common in people with depersonalization (look it up)

yeah ive read about that, is there any cure?

damn threads gonna die :(

All threads must come to an end eventually. This was probably the most civilized one ive seen in a while, though

When I get really tired, yes. Do you get enough sleep, OP?

pretty sure i do yeah

Same. No clue what it is. Always been like that. They say "Oh no that's just ghosting user, your new prescription will stop that". Never does.

fuck it i guess, better than being blind