Is it possible for women to be gay?

How can they even have pleasurable sex?
>use dildos
I mean where both partners are enjoying themselves.

I personally don't think women can be gay. They are either attention whoring for men or just living together, sleeping in the same bed, and occasionally cuddling naked.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=neet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please tell me you're joking.

Are you fucking serious?

Why don't you ask a gay girl?

Do canadians also have women? I think so. There is your answer

lel

i wish leaf

i am in luv widda tomboy dyke

Most even don't even orgasm from PIV, so I assume they're quite content eating each other out. It's likely even more pleasurable than straight sex to them, hence why all women are bisexual.

It's called a 2-way dildo you stupid leaf.
Or taking turns

>I have never spoken to a real woman
Color me surprised, leaf

fact is they can't

they just do it because they are jelly of the happy fags they see

Spotted the virgin.

my sister told me scissoring is just a meme
they do rub their cunts on their thighs tho

Breh, if you don't rub the clit, you're doing it wrong

well done you were brought up in a degenerate household. You, your father nad your mother are failures and degenerates also.

>he doesn't understand why the other children giggle at the number 69

yea
my mother isnt degenerate though
the rest in the nuclear senpai is however

OK but no seriously, don't you guys ever wonder why lesbian energy is so different than gay dude energy?

Leabians don't even actually seem to have a culture regarding sexuality - when they take a stab at it, it's this weird bitter parody thing, like they're making fun of the idea that straight women actually fuck?

Maybe I'm wrong about that, I can't quite articulate this - I honestly sorta think that gay men are real, but lesbians are just weird and confused?

Like they CANT love men, and pretend to love women as a sour disengenuous consolation??

how many legit lesbians do people actually know IRL, who don't grow out of it after college?

for me it's exactly 1 and she's a flannel-wearing gym teacher dyke type

That's my fetish!

great analysis mate

nice

not really
my sister is an ex-heroin addict SJW
im a loser NEET who has never had any friends or gf
i want to die daily and my doge died today FUCK ME

What is a NEET?
I ve heard this word before,but dont know what it means

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=neet

All women are gay. They're bisexual whores who are physically attracted to women and attracted to men for resources/protection.

BISEXUAL WHORES

now that i think about it, maybe not, because women aren't very good at value judgements in general. so how can they have preferences? sexual pleasure is all the same to them. you might be on to something here.

>Is it possible for women to be gay?
user, this is the wrong question. The real question is if it is possible for a woman to be straight. According to science,it is literally impossible for women to not be gay.

>andrews
EVERYTIME

How can you afford a car if you're a neet?

who said i had a car?

>effeminate underage NEET complaining about degeneracy

gets me everytime.

clitoris

Lol, gobshite....

Answer this question
>Why do they use fake dicks during sex if they don't like benis?

My guess is that they secretly do, but for whatever reason they are unable to interact romantically or sexually with men, and so they resort to women as a last resort. For example, there is this dyke I know since high school who actually had a full harem of unironic husbandos both 2d from animoos and 3d from Jewllywood. When I asked her once why she doesn't want to fug men, she said she was disgusted by body hair, which probably means she would enjoy deep down to be drilled by a shaved Chad. It's anecdotal evidence, I know, but it's still worth something. Anyway, almost all lesbian girls are insufferable cunts and quite often borderline insane, which might be the reason why they can't interact with men. No wonder domestic violence is so common among them.

A small portion, like men, are gay.

Another small portion, like men, are bi.

The Large majority are straight. Most women who say they are bi do so for male attention, or in case they have a hard time getting mle attention do so for female attention to fulfill emotional "needs"

>Andrews
Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN!

what with andrews name ?

If you say women can't be gay, get the lipstick lesbian image out of your mind, and go to SF and meet a 250 lb, shaved headed bull dyke. Ironically, most of the real hardcore dykes don't hate men at all, they hang out in bars with men, drink shit beer and are not PC at all.

I still fucking refuse to believe this. Is it just jew propaganda?

You are phrasing it like a real human bean but it's true. Dykes lose all contact with the fun and creativity of men and aren't even able to get a credible subculture like faggots.

no

I also think, that women can't be gay.

Former sexshop worker here. Can confirm. Bull dyke's use the word "faggot" more so than any other demographic I've met. They're overly "masculine" and super controlling. That's why white dudes miss out on primo pussy, too busy holding doors and buying flowers to act as men should. Masculinity has been beaten out of millenials and women wear the daddy pants.

I know one lesbian couple in my town, both are bull dykes who work in the automotive section at Wal-Mart. They had (before one realized she was a faggot) two sons, one is a bretty gruel christian fundi guy who is a missionary in Taiwan and thinks his mom(s) will burn in hell. And the other had a mental breakdown in the high school cafeteria where he screamed "I'M NOT GAY" for five minutes until the principle dragged him away.

Pretty top notch parenting all in all.

>Girl can't stand body hair
Why didn't she just find an asian guy? Or pretty much any guy who isn't mediterranean/homo-neanderthalis.

Look at my flag m8, we're all greek/moor rapebabies there so it's almost impossible to find a guy that's not hairy.

you see two gay men kiss publicly, for that moment it's as if the rest of the world doesn't exist. same goes for straight couples. when you see two 'lesbians' kiss, they're always doing what's in the photo, looking for a reaction.

I don't really believe that lesbians are legit. Perhaps if they were sexually attracted to both men and women but only romantically attracted to women. But I do believe that the majority of girls are bisexual.

i did lots of research on this subject on various movie streaming websites all over the internet and i came to the conclusion that lesbians can enjoy dildos too.

I hope this was a troll post or you're a little young. If you're an adult and seriously believe that I'm done. I'm just done.

I asked this once to a lesbian and she became increasingly annoyed when I kept implying that lesbian sex is pretty much foreplay to a straight person, it was hilarious.

they can live together and have pleasurable lesbian sex, but a woman can not love another like a man can (with the exception of her child)

It's almost like you were being disrespectful and people get annoyed at you when you're disrespectful toward them? Weird huh.

Jesus christ what is the average age of the people who post here.

Men can be born gay genetically. As in having a predisposition to liking penis and hairy buttholes.

Lesbians aren't really the same thing. The vast majority of them have some kind of abuse in the past that made them incapable of being intimate with a man. Or they're so hideous and unattractive that they become prison gay.

I always kind of assumed Sup Forums users weren't as bad as the rest of Sup Forums when it comes to experiences with women. Jesus Christ was I wrong.

Not really no

We're all bisexual to some degree

I called myself "lesbian" in HS for attention

>he vast majority of them have some kind of abuse in the past that made them incapable of being intimate with a man

t-this ;_;

Yeah, wow. I'm really hoping it's just a lot of 12 year olds or trolls. I refuse to believe that adult men believe some of the retarded things posted in this thread.

did milo/coulter invite you fucks?
tumblr/reddit/whatever shitbin you faggots came from is down the hall and to the left

I've been with plenty of women, and am now married to one. I also live in very liberal city with tons of lesbians I'm forced to interact with. I've also taken classes which delve into the topic of what can cause homosexuality. I assure you that there is no genetic cause of lesbianism. It doesn't exist in the way that a "gay gene" kind of does.

i don't fucking care
i am fucking gay
you can kiss my a a

come on barbie lets go barbie

>I assure you there's no genetic cause for lesbianism

So you took some "classes" in college to impress your SJW crush at the time, turns out she was a lesbian, and now you're an expert in genetics.

Stay mad faggot.

Reading these posts, and I thought I had accidentally clicked on /lgbt/.

You queers realize what board you're on, correct?

>this delusion
Don't worry sweetheart. One day a man will give you the dick hard enough, and you'll throw those flannel shirts in the trash.

A board full of 12 year olds it appears. I've clearly made a mistake today, and will be leaving. BYE.

clearly you're here from tumblr/facebook.
It's obvious from the way you type. Just fuck off, you don't belong here.

Statistically, women are much less likely to stay gay than men. Partially because they need cock, but also because women by default hate each other. Lesbian relationships are a never ending battle to not engage in physical or emotional abuse, which is why they are so unstable.

Women -can- be gay or straight. Women apparently -can- also switch between the two essentially at random. Men who cut their dicks off -can- get with married real women by declaring they are lesbians in the wrong body. You -can- get yelled at for suggesting that a "woman" having to shave "her" nutsack to appeal to "her" (male) wife is actually delusional. You -can- apparently also pull all of this shit while supposedly Muslim.

And I -can- in fact still drink enough to make sense of the world, if just barely.

>tfw actually migrant "Islamist"
>tfw the degeneracy won

95% of lesbians are just girls that are bi and have been turned off by men in their lives so they go lesbian. The are usually very angry/hateful towards men.

Gay men are really the only gays that are truly gay.

Ohh Bebe! Tell me about them lesbians lets talk aboot em all evening. I need to be titilated.

Yes, but that's not very well understood. Normal women get off from empathy, so seeing another aroused woman causes them to become aroused. This, in conjunction with media portrayal of female couples as nothing but tender, optimistic, and indomitable, as well as easier stimulation and the craploads of attention from popular people, can cause normal women to ignore their instincts and seek other women. This could be helped, but it's too dangerous to try.

Then there are the masculine women with huge jaws, broad shoulders, short hair, and a clear understanding of what they're attracted to. Only preventative medicine that there's no market for could make them not be that.

Would a testosterone blocker be helpful in preventing "bull dyke" characteristics in young girls who have higher than normal testosterone levels?

Female sexuality seems a lot more fluid than male. They briefly flirt with lesbianism during that brief time they are more mature than boys, then again when they get older. I've noticed a lot of post-menopause women seem to become lesbians.

>I mean where both partners are enjoying themselves.

Implying sex with men is pleasurable for the woman

Sorry for your loss, user.

So she'd have to either fuck a nigger or go to east Asia to find someone, since basically everyone who isn't in one of those two groups is going to have hair everywhere.

Maybe. We won't know until we try, but by the time we can identify who needs it, it might not be effective, and giving it to everyone could cause widespread detrimental side effects.

So she's a pedo?

I dislike penis and hairy buttholes
Am I straight?

Evolutionarily speaking female homosexual tendencies (found in almost all women pupil dialation studies show) is a way for them to deal with being a second or even 100th wife of an alpha male.

Before the modern concept of monogamy was invented it used to be one dude with most/all of the women in the tribe.

The ability to get each other horny is literally an evolutionary adaptation to make them more appealing to alpha males.

maybe there are safe natural dietary alternatives and / or suppliments that keep testosterone levels in girls low. We should look into it-- it's possible that the dietary needs for buffs and girls are more different than once thought.

>nuclear senpai
kek

yes of course gay women exist. you're all very immature

Homosexuality is not natural for a relationship. Lesbian and gay couples, as rare as they are, are simply friends who fuck eachother. It's not a real relationship by any means