LONDON HAS FALLEN

LONDON HAS FALLEN

Other urls found in this thread:

pinknews.co.uk/2013/02/18/labour-mp-sadiq-khan-receives-death-threats-for-supporting-same-sex-marriage/
theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/may/06/uk-elections-sadiq-khan-ahead-in-london-mayoral-race-live-updates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Golding
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit we're doomed.

>Cannabis is Safer than Alcohol
DUDE

>20 parties
>the shitskins united win

big shock, idiots

>Cannabis is Safer than Alcohol Party

So this is British """""""politics""""""".

FUG XDDD

>Goldsmith
ebic tier jew name

>Cannabis is Safer than Alcohol

There's another thread saying Goldsmith won. Which is it?

#LondonSoWhite

What went wrong?

>london
>muslim mayor

finally the citizens of the city are properly represented

SHARIA LONDON
H
A
R
I
A

>first four parties are muslims, jews, greens and libdems
JUST

Shit, the mongols are back!

He is actually a really good candidate, stop being so fucking racist and think objectively.

London is where we dump the shitskins and raise the housing tax. They can keep London. Majority of UK cities are 95%+ white and will stay that way

Oh lad, can ya hear that? That's all the English cuckolds trembling as they they bend over and take Mohammed's manhood.

Oh wow, you silly English sure have shot yourselves in the foot this time. Hahahaha, England will fall as the world watches. Hey, we even might take a few of ye in, if yer lucky. England deserves everything that's happening to them.

Not really, Khan was literally excommunicated from Islam for being a librul.

That movie was great, I watched it like a month ago.

the fucking guy has ties with ISIS, your country is going to hell my boyo, Sharia is happening gradually

It'll be higher when they start to hoover up all the second preference votes.

>At least I'm getting drunk tonight anyway.
(captcha select all images with a shed)

Is he a Pakistani?

>Cannabis is Safer than Alcohol party
>old white man

Guess we know how he wants to spend retirement.

He's a moderate Muslim..r-right guys?

you're a fucking moron dude, stop making all us burgers look retarded. It says in the Quran you can lie and do whatever it takes to get Sharia enacted

HAHAHAHAHA Caliphate by 2030

>muslim
>good candidate

These

Your whole government has ties with ISIS, mate. How blue-pilled are you?

Why doesn't Sup Forums like Sadiq?

He seems like a nice guy i for one am happy for the Brits, congrats on your new mayor guys

>Khan
>Uncle Tom

Pick 1

Yeah, the type of moderate who'd let in the other moderates to moderately behead you :^)

>They didn't vote for Prince Żyliński

>London
>Fallen
Pick 2

Isn't there a 2nd round between the two top contenders?

>one love party
Well that just seems dumb
Even the wikipedia page is ridiculous

It's Houllbecq's Submission come true

Lol

So when do they start throwing faggots off buildings? That is the only good thing about all this.

I didn't make that up:

>Mufti Muhammed Aslam Naqshbandi Bandhalev, head imam of the Jamia Islamia Rizvia mosque in Bradford, issued a fatwa against Mr Khan declaring that he is an “apostate” from Islam who must “repent before Allah”.

pinknews.co.uk/2013/02/18/labour-mp-sadiq-khan-receives-death-threats-for-supporting-same-sex-marriage/

Nope, there's nothing good about this. See

>Implying they didn't do that just for show
You Americans are gullible.

Note that it says counting under way

Reddit

Kill me.

Literally just kill me, I refuse to live under the thumb of a muslim. I'm legitimately looking for a new job right now.

Whatever you say, Paddy.

Look at the number of votes toy fool,

Move to the land of the free :^)

>Propaganda
Yeah lad, do you also believe the holocaust happened? kek, you poor blue pilled fuck.

Go Khan Go

>london

It's official now, the mudslime has won:

theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/may/06/uk-elections-sadiq-khan-ahead-in-london-mayoral-race-live-updates

>respect party representative tipping his hat

Britain First guy took votes from UKIP, Sadiq Khan took all of Galloway's muslim votes

Nigger king

Fucking hell, I thought we would at least beat the Lib Dems. What type of twat actually votes for them these days?

>GOLDSMITH

wow you're doomed even if the mudslime doesn't win

Don't worry, our next president will be white. It might be a woman, but now that we got rid of the hispanics and slavs, it will surely be white.

White brits don't even make 50 percent in London?

>using fptp when you have two dozen parties
Doesn't work lads, at least have a run off if no one gets to 50%

Once you go black you never go back.

how the fuck is women's equality party getting more votes than britain first party?

Is there going to be another round?

Ban all of EU from US!!!

>london

There is your answer, full of hippy cucked students, there's not much to expect.

>Britain First candidate Paul Golding

>Golding was a member of the neo-Nazi National Front, and once attended the Cenotaph in London on Remembrance Sunday while drunk and wearing women's underwear on his head.[6]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Golding

Even if there is, you can count on most green, libdem and wymyn's votes going to the mudslime. Also, the second choice is a joo. It's hopeless.

Yes if less than majority support; adds in 2nd-choice votes.

>Watch as the English cuck makes up excuses for being ran out of his capital city

Wow

Fuck you England

You make me fucking sick

>Cannabis is safer than alcohol
>Women's equality party
>One love party

Democracy was a mistake

He was impersonating Bane, that's why they thought he was drunk. That also explains the panties on his face.

well, i guess rule britannia really is out of bounds now

>a Jew and a Muslim
Bodies are rolling in graves so hard the ground is shaking.

Western nations sink to new lows every day.

Rip london

It ain't ogre
Till it's ogre

The UK independence party fucked you. those voters would have voted conservative if they weren't there

enjoy your kebabdom UK!

you earned it!

>jew or muslim
>London

Well deserved.

It is fucking over. Run to your countryside and hide like the coward you are. All the great British men died in ww2.

I'd love to. I'd really, really love to.

I just want to move to the states, buy a farm and live the American Dream. Get a gun, marry a qt southern belle and be left alone.

If only it was that easy

>khan
>goldberg
>would berry/10
>pidgeon
>women party
>cannabis

This.

The problem began 8 decades ago. These are just the consequences. It's too late now.

NICE.

LONDON WILL BE NOW UNDER SHARIA

>polling lower than the women's equality party

It is so close. Place your bets now fools.

>40% of the vote
>60% are immigrants

20% race traitors in London, by that math.

IT AINT OVA TIL ITS OVA

I'm betting on the Rothschild Jew

So there will be another round then.. Ok

He had death threats because he was one of the main pro gay marriage advocates, so he's probably more liberal and less traditionalist than even most of Sup Forums.

m8, the US has a black President called Barack Hussein and a black Mayor of Washington DC, it doesn't make sense to move there if you have issues with a minority Mayor in the capital.

>Cannabis is safer than alcohol
So would he legalize cannabis and then resign? Why make an entire party based around that

He might win the first round but Labour will take the Green and Liberal Dem vote in the 2nd.

God should shed his grace on the conservative party

Wait there's more , married to a rothschild.....

> Race = Religion
Kill yourself my man, muslims would be infinitely more tolerable if Islam didn't exist.

EPIC

RACISTS BTFO

Reminder, this "liberal" saracen was on Iranian state TV declaring that moderate muslims are Uncle Toms. Glad to see the transformation into Londonistan is complete.

I WARNED YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ABOUT THIS

For months now I've been posting Khan in every british thread I see.

Every single time, all british posters chose to ignore me, and continue to spout bullshit about MUH BREXIT MUH NIGEL, MUH UKIP

>inb4 I don't live in London, it's not my problem

Listen you britcucks. If only a piece of an apple if rotten, it's still a rotten apple. Keep dreaming brexit won't help you, when every single mudslime in the world is looking at those results and getting an erection at thoughts of fucking your queen.