A few months ago.. i found pics of a really close classmate here at college...

a few months ago.. i found pics of a really close classmate here at college. i don't think anyone else would have suspected, because it was posted on some asian website that was literally for only asians in asia. as in, written in chinese, uploaded by them. but i found them.

They were taken many years ago, before she came to the states as a grad student, but someone from her native country posted a few pics of her. and i've seen it. i see ever every few days, and it doesn't appear anyone knows.. or the images have spread. i have done google reverse image search and they seem to have only been reposted with other pics.

how should i feel about this? what should i do?

your dumb ass shouldnt say a fucking word and silently fap and enjoy the pics

you say a fucking word you make her feel like shit for the rest of her life

post'em fucker

Cool story breh

eventually someone will find out. either in her home country or relative.. i mean, if her ex was bad enough to post them, i'm sure he spread them. but based on the time, it was back in like 2012...

well.. you don't have to believe it..

Post it you fuck

this was just a confession

How can you tell? All chinks look the same and there's like 2 billion of them so chances are pretty good there's thousands of girls that look just like her

Just post more of her here.
And why does it bother you user?Do you have a crush on her or something?Did you fap on those photos?

Post it user.
That's what you wanted

i did fap to them. i wouldn't say i have a crush.. but you know how a girl might look plain, but when you see her naked, you look at her differently?

I understand. You found the slutty side of a good girl you know. Actually it is really hot af. So you are thinking going further on her?

Or maybe you can ask her making out with you?May be she is that kind of slutty girl.

user. you should keep posting her

user do you have kik?

Moar pls?

i rather not post too many of her pics.. in case anyone recognizes her, or the school...

i wouldn't mind asking her out.

the pics didn't make her look slutty.. they just look like normal sex pics.. that a couple would take.. i guess something bad happened.. and he just wanted to post revenge pics.. in all of them, she just looks normal? naked? but normal..

How close are you with her?If you have a good feeling on her. Just go ahead and get her.

I'd rather want to know the website you found her nude......for science research. Just the website. There is no need the direct link to her album.

Are you into asian?

Make post about some photos
No photos
(take all your shit and go away)

How do you know it's her?
They all look the same.

Come on one pic

that is a fucked up statement. you can;t tell them apart? thats just you being racist. so all white people look the same?

who isn't?

>Implying races can tell the difference between members of another race.

Our differences are due to our separation. Race mixing is failing our ancestors.

here is a normal pic of a few of her friends...

How about you post some pics for us. Killing us here.

UVA?

One on the far right, ive seen her pics before somewhere

Youre an idiot. You could just post her pic with her face cropped out. Now if anyone knows any of the girls in that pic the are going to find the pictures you goofed ya cuck

yes.. where??

Hey man, your post went dead for some reason. I got your back.

OP dun goofed

all good.. it's whatever.. i doubt anyone will stumble on her nudes..