Paedophile Teacher Martyn Jordan who works at ST Helena School has been caught sending nudes to ex-students that left...

Paedophile Teacher Martyn Jordan who works at ST Helena School has been caught sending nudes to ex-students that left school only last academic year (16-17 year olds)

It's up to Sup Forums to stop this!
THE CRUSADES ON PAEDOPHILIA BEGIN NOW - NO MORE NIGGER FAGGOTS - NO MORE NORMIES

The School
st-helena.essex.sch.uk/#
Email Uniform for teachers and students
@sthsch.com
Steve Haycock (teacher)= [email protected]
Alex Jones (Student)(joined school in 2012)= [email protected]

PROOF AND SCREENSHOTS
workupload.com/archive/P97mhsm

Other urls found in this thread:

gyazo.com/64f34096c02345928e7899b3edcca3bb
st-helena.essex.sch.uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there is nothing pedophilic about being attracted to 16-17 year olds. also i assume that you are british because of the stupid way you spell that word.

also you just fucking made this thread, please do not make it again you fucking mongoloid.

His Facebook gyazo.com/64f34096c02345928e7899b3edcca3bb

Other thread should have been deleted

16-17 year olds are non-adults

Paedophile is the correct way to spell it you degenerate fucking cuck you're on the internet just fucking search it up

He's a Teacher sending nudes to recent EX-STUDENTS (and minors) please learn your laws and go to bed, child. You're probably into fucking kids too

Did those hot 16/17 high school sluts send any pics back ? Love yo see those not pics of this old bastard

No. It's on GRINDR. He's sending dicks to guys

girls or boys? If it was girls, it is 100% natural.

if you're going to be a know-it-all, at least distinguish ephebophilia from paedophilia

britains don't even know what the definition of pedophilia is. im surprised they can even tie their shoes.

You can see in the screenshots that it's on GRINDR - it's to guys!

not saying it's legal. But it is natural and is not something anybody should be ashamed of.

You're obviously into children and non adult males too

what a faggot lmao sending his dick to kids he taught for years

just looked on the website and he's not just a normal teacher there

If it's consensual, I don't care. 16 is the age of consent for most countries.

before you shitpost I don't have proof of him fucking ex-students yet / he's sending nudes to male-ex students on GRINDR which he taught just a couple of months ago

ok if it's to boys, burn him

Holy shit, the amount of fucking nigger faggots on here saying homosexuality is normal and natural. Disgusting.

Sending your cock to kids you watched grow up from the ages of 10-16 is not fucking normal and it's not legal.

Is this a nomination thread for Sup Forums's Hero of the Year?

nah

Is this Helena in Jersey CI ?

nah man it's a school in england

st-helena.essex.sch.uk/

Get to work soldier! Fuck those NiggerFaggotsd

homosexuality is normal and natural

niggers don't stink, smell and look like shit

>Paedophile
>16-17 year olds
you have to pick one, it can't be both.

>.uk
>age of consent in the UK = 16
>Teacher
>ex-students

what exactly is the problem?

>Martyn Jordan who works at ST Helena School
FUCK PEDES!!!! kill them all

that means he'd sending them to both

read up on your laws

Fucking newfag with this Sup Forums it's Sup Forums

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

-TEACHER SENDING NUDES ONLINE TO EX STUDENTS is bad enough my friend : )

I'm tired and high on shit, I want to pull the trigger and get out of this fucking world but I've no bullets and no money. I've ran out of chicken tendies and it's this fucking faggots fault

most of Sup Forums nowadays are fucking pussyscaredfaggots and won't take up arms against this rising problem of paedophilia and homosexuality degeneracy - whilst the lolifags and normie fags defend this bald dick loving mother fucker

>nowadays
are you new here? Sup Forums has been a refuge for jb and faggotry since day one, stupid rootie poo

the homosexuality thing yes. The "pedophilia" thing not quite. I'm going with God's law here. The age of sexual maturation. Your government run by kikes wrote the laws you seem to eager to obey.

It's gotten a lot worse ; )

Are you fucking retarded?

You're going on about gods law when this is a homosexual shame thread

Not in UK! 16+ is legal, provided that you are not in a position of responsibility or authority in relation to them.

well yeah a man sticking his dick inside another man is against God. It is done for reason other than reproduction, as reproduction in this way is not possible.

>Age of consent is 16 in England (so a "fuck You" to the "fucking pedo" people in this thread)
>Has proof of a teacher sending innapropriate pictures starting 3-4 years ago. (emoji keyboard is so damn outdated)
OP, you suck more dick than this teacher. You have enough proof to go to the police and report him.