So when is netflix gonna replace cinemas? its gonna happen eventually.Some might even say its happened already...

so when is netflix gonna replace cinemas? its gonna happen eventually.Some might even say its happened already. if you can wait 6 months to a year chances are it will be on netflix.

If they bumped it up to $60 a year to stream new releases day 1 id pay for it.

Netflix will fall like the others before it

they will never ever get a flat fee to stream new releases. No studio would allow that

>bumped it up to $60
But that's half of what a year of Netflix costs now.

>if you can wait 6 months to a year

i'd rather just wait for a bluray rip tb͏h

Netflix will be out of business in 5 years. When everyone is upgraded to high speed gigabit fiber cable there is no reason to have a streaming service like netflix unless you are a college student.

>if you can wait 6 months to a year chances are it will be on netflix
Blatantly false, Netflix selection is awful.

They barely make any movies. They're better with tv shows and should just stick to that. They can't replicate the theater experience, so it's not the same seeing in on netflix day one.

Why do they keep changing their fucking logo?

depends on the region.

>gonna

So Netflix subscribers are indeed niggers.

No matter what region you're in, netflix does not get major movies available within a year of release.

Unless you figure out some way to get a cinema-size screen in your living room with thundering audio

(ok the audio part you can do now, and not even pay that much)

then Cinema will be replaced.

Look around, kid. Cinema saw the rise and fall of VHS and home movies. Then they saw the rise and fall of DVD. Now we're at Blu-Ray and Netflix.

Even if, at some point and for some idiotic reason, studios decide they don't like the money releasing movies in theaters make them and decide to release a movie on netflix and theater at the same time, even then people will still go to cinemas for the experience of a huge screen.

Also, not sure how it is where you live but the fucking seats are fucking comfortable at my cinema, and the audio booms like there was a real fucking explosion in front of you, it's actually shook me up a couple of times.

>If they bumped it up to $60 a year

Netflix costs more than that.

*cinema will never be replaced

that's what I meant

You get the point.

Spoiler that shit, faggot.

That's quite some logic.

The motion picture industry is a lot large than you think, friend. Netflix is but a small blimp in the industry. Studios won't ever do that because they are still making a lot of money from ticket sales, dvd/bluray releases, and then on top of that charging people for digital downloads/streams. Why would they even stop doing any of that just to put it on some shitty streaming service? So that your cheap ass won't have to go to the theater or buy a movie?

It can be yours for 400k !!

I guess when they start funding movies with blockbuster budgets.
They seem more interested in giving more creative control to the artists than the big studios.

>media is trying so hard to remain relevant

>HEY LOOK THERE'S AN ARAB AND A BLACK GUY DUDE SO FUNNY LAUGH

You are so fucked that there isn't a word for it. I'm jewish as fuck so I eat pussy, uh...guys?

>$400k

Welp, better start saving up

Truth is you should fuck that pussy like you own it.

Unless your dick is fuck all. No dick but me? You fucking bet babe.

Who here never had Netflix?

Netflix blows, if your ok for a TV season to take a year to see it go ahead but no thanks. Why would I wait a year for a TV show?

And dont even get me started on the shitty movie selections.

An adult would never do it if they didn't have it for their kids. Only thing going for it is their easy as shit interface and kids shows.

Depends what kind of cinema you are talking about. Indie theaters here in Cali are making a comeback. The new beverly, cinefamily and the egyptian are packed every single showing. They make movies like an event with guests and q&a's after the show.