So Sup Forums I'm curious, what do you think happens when we die? Do we go to some magical place in the sky...

So Sup Forums I'm curious, what do you think happens when we die? Do we go to some magical place in the sky, Are we reborn, Or do we just face Oblivion?

>oblivion

New fags go to Skyrim
Old fags go to Morrowind
NOBODY goes to Oblivion

oblivion was the shit asshole. skyrim is a depressing mess of snow and dragon shame compared to oblivion

It feels like before you were born; nothingness forever

It's just black and you wait in line for eternity

smoke some DMT. You'll figure it out after that.

To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord, Revelation 20:15 - And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Call upon the name of Jesus and you shall be saved from hell.

>happens when we die
when i die and they lay me to rest i'm going to go to the place that's the best

Your neural activity ceases, think along the lines of a dreamless sleep, and the constitute components which previously formed that neural activity break down into their baser parts.

There's no current evidence for neural activity occurring outside of the brain.

That being said, it's a big ol' honking universe. Anything is possible. If it brings you comfort to believe in an afterlife, please do so.

no, I've died before (hit by a car in my late teens) I'm just curious what others think.

This. I like to think that I'm ok with death and dying - how it's a return to nothingness. But then I think about the universe and what is beyond space. And I wonder if we'll ever know why anything IS.

It's a strange feeling. Definitely humbling.

Those who do good and are Christian go to Heaven.

Those who still hold sin in their heart go to Purgatory.

Those who have completely rejected God and His teachings go to Hell. I'm unsure whether God would actually allow anyone to go to Hell.

Nothing, just like before you were born.

The greentext?

i don't understand how one even "faces" Oblivion... you don't face anything - you die and you cease to exist. that's the end of YOU.

why does "facing oblivion" still seem to suggest to me some kind of eternal existence AFTER you die?

having life means going from A to B

not really much of a story to tell I walked into the road without looking, got hit and died on my way to the hospital where they managed to revive me. I woke up about a week later after that I was in physical therapy for a little under a year and still can't put too much stress on my left leg to this day.

Where your game save goes when you delete it.

>OP is a surviving victim of Darwinism

*sigh*

i think when you die thats it

kinda like going to sleep and not having a dream

your not conscious anymore you wouldn't be able to experience nothing

like a time before you were born you have no memory of that why because you never existed

Baw baw baw. One of the greatest guitar intro riffs.

Anything is possible. This is what I hold on to.

I believe when we die our subconcious creates a reality based on what we think we deserve ex. Heaven or hell

I'm pretty sure that your conscious escapes out of your dead body, and moves on to create another body, and possibly another reality.

Thats possible as well but the fact of the matter is we wont know unless were dead so best to be patient