What's the best reaction when a girl makes fun of you, like call you a little girl, a pussy and so on ?

What's the best reaction when a girl makes fun of you, like call you a little girl, a pussy and so on ?

Be a fucking man and girls won't make fun of you.

/thread

tell your mom she is the one that raised the pussy

Tell her she is fat.

Only a manlet lets a woman make fun on him.

Guys here are insulting but gives no answer.

Rape, then and there

This is the only reasonable solution.

Pussy? I am what I eat.
Little girl? Little girl with a __" dick. Be a man faggot and grow a pair

Go over and start a fight with them.
Perfectly fair if it's 2 women vs 1 guy.
They insulted you and you insulted their skill in combat.

dont let them. Learn karate smoke weed and chiil.

Insult her back what kind of fucking question is this? Show a bit of wit I swear sometimes I feel like I'm just here to answer the questions of the socially stunted

Break their jaw

tell that bitch youll put her in the ground

turn 360° and start crying

Do you know what a mushroom stamp is?

OP is probably 12 and hasn't realized that calling a girl either fat or ugly will destroy her week.

I told her to stop or she'd Get the fuck out.

This. Works.

I want to take their feet out of them vans, which they are wearing barefoot, then lick their sweaty feet.

Stop being so fucking beta and alpha up a notch. If a girl calls me a pussy I grab theirs.

Tell them that the opinion of an ugly girl means nothing to you

This works entirely 100% of the time, even with stick-thin women. It really is like a magic "trigger switch".

does anyone have the rest of that set?

So, so true.

Say I'd rather be a sissy than fat and ugly.

No. Do NOT say "I'd rather be a sissy". Two words. Two fucking words.

"You're fat."

Pull out your dick and start stroking it. If you can get hard you will be a legend. As a counter measure say "I know I have a birth mark the shape of Texas on the tip if my cock, thats because everything is bigger in texas". If they call the cops its your word against theirs. They will swaer you have a birthmark there......

Do your worst to me Sup Forumseta fags 5127655014

Only replying cause dubs

Don't listen to this fags about calling her fat, ugly etc. This will just make you seem childish and mean 9/10 times. Don't be socially inept for a change and say something witty in response.

You pull down her pants and fuck her. Finish in her. No other solution.

Nah, ignore this. Call her fat.

Awkwardly pretend you didn't hear then come back the next day and start shooting

This if you can't think of something quick enough and she's just being a bitch just call her fat. Or just scoff and move on like her opinion never mattered

this, they'll never expect you to do a twirl and then cry
this

call her on her bullshit

tell her that her attempts at immasculating you are pathetic and speaks more about her shitty character than yours, then walk off like a boss

My friend '9-toes' is a manly man , but this bitch at work told him that he had a little dick. He said 'you know what! I think I fucked you because every time I smell rotten fish I think of you.'

A punch strait to the cunt.

this

she probably even wont understand what you said and her reaction time will be put out and she will look like a fucking deer in headlights

this and then call her fat

Hahaha

Then tip your fedora

They call you "a girl" because they think "a girl" is the worst thing a person can be.

Don't let insults get to you no matter who it comes from, ijit.

Most girls make fun of you because there trying to flirt with you. You retards don't get it though

Call her a cunt

>finnesse means you wear a fedora

fuck how do you even survive with a two page vocabularly user?

nevermind i dont care

It's true, but its clumsy you still have to point out her bullshit tho.

How autistic are you?
Getting flirted with is too hurtful for your safespace?
They aren't doing it to hurt you, so don't get hurt over it. Jesus Christ.

if a woman tries to immasculate you then lots of things you can do.
my favourite lately is agreeing with them and then getting visibly pissed off that they are being insensitive. really gets everyones neuron firings, basically the equivelant of throwing a chair into a crowd of niggers

The only pussy here is yours and it sounds like it needs to be fucked until it shuts the fuck up.

You're a desperate beta.

Call them meatball

Let's. Are you implying you bitch slap a broad to silence her?

about as autistic as you are thinking that the bitch that hit your car is trying to flirt with you while swinging a club lock you fucking spastic

get a grip chad, this place isnt for you.

I am what i eat...?

have before and it works er' time

have sex with her and all her friends, that'll show 'er

666 88 What the actual FUCK

Reply: Hit her and rape her until she learns

shut up bitch.
/thread

Their testing you. The trick is to NOT let it bother you. If they see you were hurt, theyve already won and nothing you say will fix it. Just smile and turn the insult into a positive. Dont insult them back that also shows that you were hurt.

Tell her, "you know why im not gay?" When she asks why tell her
"Cause i could never fuck something i respect" then call her a dirty cunt.