DIY Wisdom teeth removal, any advice guys?

DIY Wisdom teeth removal, any advice guys?

Use an ice skate

yeah, don't do it and go to a dentist

wtf just go to the dentist unless youre a poorfag in which case just neck yourself

give it time. It will hurt for max one week. If it hurts longer you should get it removed

Don't do it. You can't. If you try take it out on your own you will fuck your shit up.

>DIY wisdom teeth extraction
>DIY
You will likely loss a lot a blood and die.

It's not like yanking a tooth out, it's in deep in your jaw/skull. It needs surgery to remove.

Well you're in luck OP. I've performed open heart surgery on myself before so here's what you need to do.

>Acquire a vast supply of anaesthetic
>Use it until you develop a tolerance, strong enough where you don't lose consciousness from using it
>Get a good spyglass type thing so you can see into the back of your mouth
>Get a scalpel or exacto knife
>Get a pair of plyers
>Get a gun to kill yourself with because this will never work

live stream it so you can read comments about what you're doing wrong.

Get a firm grip with the tool of choice, use lots of pain killers, or booze perhaps in your obviously poor state, and make sure to pull extremely hard. It is better to get it out with one rip then multiple.

Yeah not really viable to remove a jaw tooth by yourself. Takes alot of cutting and that's risky. I'd do what another user said and wait a week if it still hurts get an emergency removal and deal with being in debt. If you're American I'm assuming

My gradfather was a dentist and use to do dental work on himself. So, it's definitely possible if you the proper training.

Sadly, I think even that reference will be lost on today's newfags. Most Sup Forumstards nowadays were born in the mid 2000's.

get a wrench and pull it out, pussy

That's really sad but alot of people even in our generation may not have seen the movie

Dude it costs like 800$ how can you not afford that??? Just give handies/back massages out for a week if you're that useless.

I am having this done on Saturday. I have to pay $300 of the $1,200 total. I need to decide whether to take the nitrous gas or the knock-out stuff. The gas seems like the obvious choice, but you're awake for the whole thing.
It's going to be tough afterwards because you can't smoke, and I love smoking when pilled up. This is gonna suck.

the trick is to remove you from the teeth, not the other way around

but seriously you cant do it yourself its a serious surgery that most dentists wont do themselves

lmao i can't believe you faggots are getting nostaligia-member-salty about tom hanks.

Check'd. Also, that movie was a hugely popular cultural milestone for it's time. People were making Wilson jokes long after that movie was popular.

You shouldn't smoke because you increase the risk of getting dry socket. But I always smoked. I just made sure the tooth was packed really well with gauze and was careful. Didn't pull too hard. Never had a problem.

Go get syringe from a diabetic and a bottle of food grade clove oil. Fill that syringe with clove oil and start injections around the gums where the tooth is. If you can get a set of elevators off eBay, great. Use the elevators to slide down into the socket and loosen the roots. Use needlenosed vice grips or dental forceps to gently rock and twist the tooth free. Rinse your mouth with distilled water and gauze over the socket. Allow clot to heal and create gum tissue. Done.

I'm sorry that Big was popular when I was a kid? I'm sure you'll be lamenting about Toy Story 3 in 5 more years.

Thanks, that's what I wanted to hear. My buddy's dad smoked the whole time too and had no problems.

When I got mine removed, I was awake. They split that shit in half and ripped it out my jaw bone and it hurt like hell even with all of the drugs. I don't think DIY would be possible.

Most people have four, I have six. Need surgery but the two extra are have grown into the nerves of my jaw, and I may have partial paralysis afterwards. Talking $6k+ for everything. EXTREME pain at night a few nights a week. I feel you OP. Find someone who will do it in payments. I'm going to set up my surgery tomorrow.

>thinking they tell you not to smoke because of getting smoke in the wound
You fuckless moronic faggot, thats not why they tell you not to smoke after any surgery

Kek

Good luck dude, 6k really bites but it's worth it. Yeah this thread was mostly a joke. I'll look around for sure.

cast away blew, it was worse than avatar

>not understanding films with little to 0 talking
P.s, Avatar was indeed shit.

Ok

Speaking of moronic faggots, look at yourself in the mirror. That;s not what he said at all.
Your reading ability is nil.

I'm not saying Cast Away was an amazing film, I'm just saying it was popular. Was it Citizen Kane good? No, but it was still entertaining.