Can you truly be a "fan" if you never set food in your team's stadium and only watch the games on the telly?

Can you truly be a "fan" if you never set food in your team's stadium and only watch the games on the telly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ElvLZMsYXlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cable costs more than a ticket

Yes but I suppose this is a thinly veiled Rosamund pike thread.

Now post feet

No you can't

>never set food in your team's stadium

murrikan with a proxy detected

Can you truly be a "fan" of your team if you don't play for them?

Can you truly be a "fan" of your team if you don't own them?

youtube.com/watch?v=ElvLZMsYXlo
>ywn control rosie with your robot mind

>he didn't run around the bases post game as a kid and slid into home despite being told not to

Basedball>divegrass

fuck Levi's, Im not paying $100 for nosebleed seats to give York a fucking dime

But nowhere near the cost of season tickets

Can you truly be a fan if you don't own over 50% of your club's shares?

MY WAIFU

>he roots for a team he doesn't own

Literal cuckoldry

>tfw wealthy enough to own an NFL team
>tfw not wealthy enough to afford tickets

DELETE THIS

>Spending around six to eight hundred dollars to sit in traffic for hours. All to sit in an uncomfortable seat, in uncomfortable weather, to finally sit in more traffic.
instead of spending fifty bucks at a bar having all my friends and having an easier way home
I've gone to games but in no way does dishing out a ton of money make someone more of a fan
It's something to do a few times and take in the city and stadium for a whole day and treat it sort of like a mini vacation

nice blog mate

I'm brazilian, m8. I'm as black as that dude.

No you cant.
You need to watch your team at the stadium to get why you love them so much. Anything else is just watching for entertainment.
Get in that Block and chant with your brudis.
Laugh, cryand shout with them. Only there you might become a true fan through the baptism of beer and blood.

Außrdm: Pyrotechnik ist kein Verbrechen!

>go to the stadium
>can't see shit and watch the Big Screen all the time
I'd rather watch at home unless i got good seats

da fuck? do you go to an olympic stadium or something? its hard to get a bad seat where u have to watch the screen all the time.

What is with faggy soccer fans and their obsession with chanting and singing at the games? Yall sound like a bunch of little girls playing patty cake in the playground. Watch the game, heckle some players, give out some fan banter and shut up. No one likes the chanting guy at games.

Can you truely be a 'fan' if you don't cool down those in the same room as you?

what if my team doesn't have a stadium

What about the opposite? When I went to london I watched Arsenal play both at Wembley and the Emirates, does this legititemize my support?

what if my stadium doesn´t have a team?

what if i dont have feet

I would mund my pike in her rosa, if you know what I mean

>set food in your team's stadium
>set food

Sure, why not. It's all nonsense anyway. What's gonna happen, are the Fan Police gonna throw you in jail for being disingenuous?

>never set food
>food

That's why I have season pass

...or at least had it when it existed, now I have to buy ticket for every single match because of our stadium's reconstruction

Too soon

There is something special about watching your team live. Even if you enter that stadium for the first time it just feels like being home, like you belong. I guess to truly be a fan you have to experience that atleast once. I remember the good old times as a kid when we would wait for like half an hour after the game to catch the players leaving the stadium and they would give autographs and stuff. One time Mehmet Scholl didnt look where he was going and almost ran me over and apologized for it, doesnt sound like much but for a little kid it was awesome that he took a moment to talk to me.

Yes, but I think all true fans should attempt to attend a live game at least once. For some it's just not feasible and that's okay.

I am poor and don't have money to spend on a ticket to a pats game along with flight and hotel booking. I still am a diehard fan.

by this logic im a true fan

>black Brazilians
>able to read and write
>able to understand English
>internet connection
Sure mate

>y'all

kek, found the retarded redneck

> American Fan culture

Join me in the block. Trust me, it's fun.

Also its part of the culture. Every team has its chants and songs and we love that. Its way better than the endless "lets go *home Team* clap clap clapclapclap"

Holy shit, this thread is still up?

What the actual fuck Sup Forums? How fucking slow is this board now?!

Jannybois killed it.

who gives a shit. if you like a team, support it any way you want. everything else is edgy Sup Forums memes.

When you live on the other side of the world it's a bit hard.

Underrated

>Making fun of traditional american clapping chants

Don't be mean that's all they have.

yeah i've noticed it's pretty much dead lately

thanks a lot cadfael you fucking homo

>set food in a stadium

hmm, I guess I'll put some down payments on seeing a game 30 years from now

>meet someone
>they're wearing a college team logo
>oh when did you go to that school?
>I didn't, I went to another school that has a D1 team
>mfw

>set food

>about a year ago
>made a game thread
>making and posting webms of the game during said thread
>someone asks for a webm of a touchdown that was just scored
>reply that I'll make it after stepping out to buy some beers at the convenience store
>come back
>try to post webm
>banned for off topic for my previous post

At least this place isn't a gulag anymore but now it seems we only get mods strolling by a few times a day. Countless game threads have devolved into full blown political shitposting and mods don't do shit. I don't understand how Sup Forums continually seems to have the most inconsistent moderation of any more site.

All moderators are global moderators. Janitors are board specific, but moderators aren't.