How will you celebrate when this piece of shit is killed?

How will you celebrate when this piece of shit is killed?

I'll lmao for a week

who is it?

Reported for threatening, enjoy getting v&

starting a race war

shoot my guns into the air in celebration!

lolololol

not at all because:

1) Mike Pence becomes the new president of the US
2) the other side of the US will be pissed and true chaos and utmost turmoil will ensue as people celebrate an assassination
3) civil war cripples the US and china becomes the new power top dog

i can imagine little antifa boys being ripped to shreds by armed hillbillies not afraid of prison or just fresh out of prison
i can imagine future presidents being killed because they said mean things and triggered the tolerant left
it would be hilarious to watch, but then again i live in the US so it's not as hilarious knowing the turbulence of enraged assholes killing each other over politics will affect me and my family as well

Whiteys would lose a race war. Hispanics, Asians and Blacks would join to make you their bitches.

by shouting Allahu Akbar in the streets

If the president can be killed, then all Americans will die

you will always be the jewish bitch.

this is actually true IMO. mike pence would be worse

by sipping my sweet tea and enjoying not going to die in whatever war he's destined to start.

Never happen. Everybody hates niggers. Even niggers hate niggers.

Seeing that beefy nigger cock just got me aroused.

thats why they kill eachother so often

>Whiteys would lose a race war. Hispanics, Asians and Blacks would join to make you their bitches.

35% of (mostly unarmed or armed with fucking hi-points) niggers chinks and spics are going to beat 63% of (mostly armed) whites.

Sure bud. Especially considering that most of the minorities are concentrated in big cities.

>how will you celebrate
long and hard, just like your mom's cock

>china becomes the new power top dog
This is already inevitable.

If that's supposed to be Trump then me and my friends will something in his honor. I won't forget the manlliest man to ever live. What a g. What a winner.

The same way you feel after you masturbate: sad

Why are you even here. Fucking hilldawg supporter

>I won't forget the manlliest man to ever live.
Not even the manliest Republican who ever lived. Do you even Theodore Roosevelt?

>manlliest man to ever live
Do you mean the coward that avoided the Vietnam draft?

>manlliest man to ever live
>say stupid shit on twitter, never in person
>backpedals the next day

It's true. Whites created black on black crime, but niggas are the ones keeping it going and growy

We're not talking about Bill Clinton.

why do you think he picked pence as VP?

Fuck asians only hispanics and blacks would get together and butt fuck the rest of you cucks

I'd be happier when all of you babby-minded libs stop crying

As someone who would have considered himself liberal not so long ago, I completely agree with this sentiment.

Double dubs of truth.

Please explain that. It has been proven everyone has black ancestors because humanity started that way. Crime has happened since before the time of white people so how could they have invented black on black crime? If you mean in recent times, it is the choice of the individual. There's no racism to it. White people aren't hiring them to kill each other or forcing them to.

Look in any history book whites are best at war

We're gonna make lynchings great again. Niggers and Muslims gotta go

Where's the threat there cupcake?
Go find a safe space in your trailer

fuck off to Sup Forums degenerate edgelord.

ill be happy

that looks nothing like him

this

By slitting the throat of 1 republican for every day he was in office.

winning at what? Golf

I thought there was an oppressed white minority in the USA.

Are you victims or aggressors? Make up your minds.

Whatever faggot Obama is Satan

at least he's not senile.

Shit yeah faggot.

Don't you forget, we out-golf anyone.

Also, keep crying. Hillary lost, we won.

A lot, because then all of the people on the alt right will have permission to chimp out and completely burn this fucking country to the ground and rebuild it in our image with God in Chief Pence

We split the goddamn atom to piss on another race, niggers can only do it with their dicks because they were literally BRED to be BETTER physically, we're smarter and have better intelligence and actually know how to aim a firearm that puts them down quite efficiently, just look at all of our freedom fighters, I mean cops putting slugs into little niglets training.

If you dont think once the race war starts that those fucking pigs wont raid their armories and the NG armory and just start mowing down the nigger ghettos that they have patrolled for 5-10 years, you're fucking retarded.
TANKS IN 30 Minutes cuckboy kike.

yeah cos they own debt and and they're gonna - like -they like we owe them, right, and, Obama, and they and --bad deals, and they're gonne be the nex superpower!