Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/sports/nfl/arrests/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DePjG71zttQ
youtube.com/watch?v=onPEzXy1plM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lmfao butthurt white boy. Hawks winning dat owl in 47 days lmfai

He isn't that big, desu.

Uh, no, they aren't. They couldn't even beat a beat up Packers team.

GTFO of here, seriously.

>Hawks winning dat owl in 47 days

>hawks won super bowl 47
>superbowl in 47 days

hawks win confirmed

Sherman is an annoying roodypoo, but he's not really a "thug." I know it's a cuck thing to say but I actually think he's mildly intelligent, but hateable as fuck.

Burfict is the biggest thug in the NFL hands down.

hardly looks like a thug. He looks more like one of those guys that talks a lot of shit but goes quiet once shit goes down

Hawks won Super Bowl 48, you fucking dumbass.

No Burfict is based as fuck. Only a cuck that cries about "player safety" would think otherwise.

chimp detected
Burfict has been a complete thug since his days at ASU, likely high school as well

stoolshit fan detected

>Not Burfict
:^)

I live a thousand miles from the pittshits. Doesn't stop me from hating that animal

It's Burfict. Sherman is a poser honestly. He'd go soft if confronted off the field without his legion to back his talk up.

>thug
>stanford

"no"

t.beta numale cucks

Eli is

thugs don't graduate from Stanford

they may deliver the Cocaine but rarely stay for classes

usatoday.com/sports/nfl/arrests/

This one's my favourite
>ATL Prince Shembo LB Arrested Animal cruelty Accused of killing ex-girlfriend's Yorkie dog, which showed extensive injuries. Charged with felony aggravated animal cruelty.

>but STANFORD

Imagine if we could just whisk away Mengele by bringing up his alma mater.

Try again

>no one has said talib yet

Sherman and burfict aren't thugs. They are team players who will at least back their niggers up. Just tough football players. Sherman makes talib look like a saint

Talib is a thug because he starts fights with his own teammates and pokes people in the eye.

>comparing a dirty Nazi to a football player

why is pol so stupid lol

He graduated with a degree in communications. No matter which uni you went to, it's a shit degree that only retards take.

Since any example you'll simply pretend you don't understand and bring up the person used, I'll type it out..

Argumentum ad academia is not an argument.

Guess who else was a football player and went to an even better school?

Desmond Bryant

>In June 2010, Bryant was one of five men arrested for an attack in a parking lot.[8] Bryant was arrested on a misdemeanor criminal mischief charge for allegedly showing up drunk and shirtless at a Florida family's home on February 24, 2013.[9] His mug shot showing him intoxicated with his eyes half closed and tongue sticking out went viral.[10]

So? He got drunk lol.

You must be one of those numales I keep hearing about

You try to make yourself sound smart but in reality you're just a pretentious idiot

this

>so mad
drop out confirmed

What part of "one of five men arrested in a parking lot" don't you understand?

Plus, I proved my point.

Using someone's college as a standard of who they are now is faulty logic.

He knew he would be an NFL player so why bother. A communications degree is most beneficial to him for NFL over a bio degree

How many meaningless words can one man use in a sentence?

>What part of "one of five men arrested in a parking lot" don't you understand?

Why do I care? If you've never done some stupid shit while drunk then you're a numale cuck and your opinion isn't worth shit.

Stay mad community college fag lel

He's never been in jail so no. Sherman would be the equivalent of a studio gangsta

>Why do I care? If you've never done some stupid shit while drunk then you're a numale cuck and your opinion isn't worth shit.

Stick to the point.

You can't use someone's alma mater as an argument that they aren't something in real life.

This isn't even an argument for or against Richard Sherman. I'm pointing out the logical fallacy of and that no amount of buzzwords will make you not wrong.

You don't need to look at Sherman's college degree or alma mater to tell he is smart.

Just listen to the dude talk for 30 seconds. He is an arrogant asshole but definitely one of the smartest players in the league.

t.went to his local citys community college and dropped out because it was too hard

If a nigger can do it then so can you

only scared little suburbanite manlets would call Sherman a thug

If he wasn't playing football he'd be working in a coffee shop not slanging rocks on the corner

>definitely one of the smartest players in the league.

You know I agreed with everything you said until this.

Cornerback isn't even a position that brings in a high Wonderlic, imagine you trying to tell me this without amount of journeymen offensive players who can be confirmed as much smarter than him.. Then that's this thread.

The college that one attended can never be used as an argument against his actions off the field or the reputation, perceived or otherwise, that person has on it.

That's my argument, I'm just trying to get you to end the bad bait and engage it. Just try it.

>73187611
>only scared little suburbanite manlets would call Sherman a thug
I didn't call Sherman a thug though
Did you respond to the wrong person?

So would it be smart for Sherman, with the body of a receiver or a CB to try to switch to Offensive Line just to prove he is smart?

lol really though I do understand your point.

There are probably tons of offensive linemen who are smarter than Sherm, but we only know about Sherm because he's a loudmouth.

I guess you could consider being a loudmouth a savvy business move though. So more smart points for Rich.

I love trashing Sherman, but...yeah, it's Burfict

Who has the smallest dick in this thread? Why it's OP

>73187672
>So would it be smart for Sherman, with the body of a receiver or a CB to try to switch to Offensive Line just to prove he is smart?

No, I never even implied that.

I was pointing out that, even if he is a smart player, he's definitely not one of the smartest players in the league by default of position alone.

Never called him a thug, never said he was stupid.

This or tj ward

Honestly fuck that nigger Burfict.
Literally cost the Bengals a playoff win because he couldn't contain his chimp instincts

You must be white

Richard Sherman is a communications major. He is good at acting intelligent.

It's racist to think just because a black guy is well spoken it makes him a genius.

Burfict is the only reason you didn't lose 30-7 you dumb faggot. Burfict played his mind out that game and had to watch Jeremy hill choke it away. Not his fault, he put a good ass hit on AB. PAC man is the one that had the penalty for pushing porter

> genius.

No one says he is a genius. Just that he is a smart guy who spends time thinking about stuff that most players don't think about.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DePjG71zttQ

Not sure why people are dismissing his communications degree. He's likely going to spend most of his professional career speaking or in broadcasting. I'm pretty sure some stem major wouldn't help him nearly as much

It's proving that they're the stupid ones. Communications is literally the best possible thing Sherman could have majored in.

Burfict
Pacman Jones
Aquib Talib

Sure it worked out for him. In another life he tears his knee ligaments or ruptures his achilles tendon in college, never goes pro and ends up working in mcdonalds.

>burfict

Another beta nu male detected

Burfict just plays hard football reminiscent of Lawrence Taylor and Reggie white

Can anyone give the origins of the name 'Jacquizz' and 'Vontaze'?

My universal translator's not working.

>in an alternate reality his degree is useless

Really makes u think..

Burfict isn't going to fuck your ass gayboy

Hes a piece of shit that cost his team a playoff game

That really doesn't make you smart. If that's what you constitute as being "smart", then that doesn't say much for your intelligence.

>needing a bullshit degree in knowing how to speak.
>being smart
Lol, get the fuck out of here

>willingly living in Great Shitstain

>thinking your opinion matters

Lmaoing at your life

>not Talib

How could anyone pick this guy over Burfict?

Burfict is literally "SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT" incarnate.

Sorry, this current NFL is pussy ass fuck compared to when we had the goat TE

You actually need to relax, my friend.

Eat his hairy asshole then you fudge packing cocking cumslut

How is it not this piece of shit Josh Norman

Sherman is an annoying cunt, but hardly a cunt. You're either bitter, or simply an idiot. Or you could just be "racist."

Murderball is the Seattle Memehawks first and only resort now that their only real football player is out.

People have, but it's a troll honeypot thread anyway.

I didn't even curse or use caps or an exclamation mark.

What do you think though? About using that line of thinking in a court of law?

It's a hypothetical but should we go easier on criminals if they went to a good school?

Roger Goodell.

>when u nut but she still suckin

Yeah dude getting drunk and attacking people in a alarming lot is the hallmark of manhood. Fucking retard.

Parking lot*

>from Burfict's freestyle on mixtape with his boy

"Dat's where it's dark 'n' hot, where da' NARCs 'n' cops stop ta' bark dem shots.."

Why was ROGER GOODELL deleted, janny?

Why isn't no one mentioning Big Ben? He fucking raped a woman.

Hes white so it didn't count

That's right I forgot.,

Every time I read about that situation it actually sounds like the one case where the guy ripped a girl's pants down, shoved her down, and legit raped a bitch. Not that morning regret bullshit.

Big Ben is a fucking G.

>He fucking raped a woman.

>On April 12, 2010, district attorney Fred Bright held a press conference to announce that Roethlisberger would not be charged. Bright said "looking at all the evidence here, I cannot prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt".[132]

Doubt. The guy spends his free time playing pokemon. He just shitposts irl instead of on Sup Forums.

He plays Pokemon Go to track his robbery victims.

youtube.com/watch?v=onPEzXy1plM

So he paid her to be quiet? Ok.

>[Citation needed]
>[Speculation found]

trips don't lie

really makes you think about the mayo people

This. I watched his CIF title game. Forgot who they beat, but Burfict has always been unhinged.

Also, fuck Talib. Dirty facemasking faggot should have been ejected.

>they fell for the "everything besides STEM is useless" meme

Grow up, or get some insight, morons.

How is this not grounds for immediate ejection? He had his hands up, looking at the refs like 'what the fuck is going on' for a few seconds.

>How is this not grounds for immediate ejection?

Affirmative action.

900 on his SAT.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION