*Starts playing GTASA*

*hits the 12 year old with his own spinner*

*takes dick out of pocket*

forgot my fucking phone at home again
*Side looks to your screen to live vicariously*

Now you're probably all wondering why you're here today

Well.. Hello everyone

>wonder if that smell in the room was there before I walked in
>netflix on the phone so I can watch cooking shows at zero volume because no headphones

well are you just gonna hold it or you gonna fuckin play it?

*takes out switch*

wanna kill some hookers with me?

*sits down with shirt on that says you all lost the game*

Brought my own chair
>Fuck you guys I'm better than you

*comes in*

*cough*

MOTHERFUCKER!!!

*lean to the side and let out a silent but rancid fart

*shifts in seat*

*puts headphones in and blast music, hoping nobody can hear it in this quiet room*

turn your lady gaga down, son

*nigger walks in*

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now post this in another thread, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to three threadsin the next ten minutes u will have the best ay of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry

what are we waiting for

*walks into waiting room*

Hey guys, is this the waiting to get into the actual waiting room?

*checks to see if wallet is still in my pocket*

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now post this in another thread, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to three threadsin the next ten minutes u will have the best ay of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry

what are we waiting for

*Takes dildo out of ass and throws it on the floor*
*Diarrhea all over dildo*

>She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death

Promise?

* walks in and stars shooting *

Thank god I've been waiting for this day to come

Fuckin damnit

finally

So uuh... anyone wanna browse /fit/ with me?

this is going to happen to you now

bad to the bonesssss BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD TO THEEEEEEEE BONE *cue harmonica*

start YELLING hero lyrics by skillet as I slow mo dive at you

what are we waiting for

This is the strangest life I've ever known

*Turns the the guy blasting music form his head phones and cut the wire*

*Turns on the news 2nd plane hits 2nd tower of WTC*

*shifts to one side trying let a silent fart out*