youtube.com/watch?v=YTIdmCwAPpg

youtube.com/watch?v=tnSgnP9dZk8&t=1825s

Drunk af playing smash bros if ur gonna be alone might as well get hype

youtube.com/watch?v=LgdS7Lmn6_4&t=2s
what's on your mind brah?

+++

youtu.be/xMQVI7CqGbI

We Cool? Literally captures it.

I don't even know user, I can't even try to think of anything worth while anymore. I'm just bored with it all.

Serotonin flows when you feel significant or important. Loneliness and depression appears when serotonin is absent. It’s perhaps one reason why people fall into gang and criminal activity — the culture brings experiences that facilitate serotonin release. Unhealthy attention-seeking behavior can also be a cry for what serotonin brings. Princeton neuroscientist Barry Jacobs explains that most antidepressants focus on the production of serotonin.

just listen to slowcore till it soothes
youtube.com/watch?v=yundAnnvwxY&t=4s
let the Mormons sing you to peace

Haha I own both those albums. They are great good choices

I live in NYC and I moved here with my best friend. It's been a shit year. He's been sick and might have to move home, which would leave me kinda alone. I have a few people here, but nobody I'm all that close with. Why is it so hard to make new friends when you are out of college? I'm only 24, but I just really struggle to connect with people, and even when I want to, I struggle to force myself to try.

Is this just growing up? Is adulthood about accepting loneliness? I don't like that.

I'm listening to Motion Picture Soundtrack. Yeah kinda cliche but idk.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ib_yMetb4yg

Sorry to hear that user, I can't seem to make friends either and the ones I am kinda friends with I push away and ignore them, I deleted all my social medias 2 weeks ago. Currently listening to song island- microphones

youtube.com/watch?v=DoIHZXoxAhU

>Is adulthood about accepting loneliness? I don't like that.

This just kills me, cause I think adulthood is about learning to take some punches. I always thought it was going to be easy as an adult, but my parents always told me life is hard, which I never bothered listening to them. Now it's Sunday night and I'm dreading have to go through the whole work routine all over again. Is adulthood that bad? Probably not, but it's pretty unforgiving.

Good choice on band. And good call on deleting the social media. I got rid of facebook a while back and not having to compare my life to my peers is really a nice feeling.

I thought that too. For a while I was taking punches and dealing with it and it felt okay, then suddenly it all comes crashing down at once and you can't remember that you ever felt good.

youtube.com/watch?v=8JwXCBi-Eh8

we are never alone, user

I know what you mean. I don't think I've ever felt good since I left college and started working full-time. I think I've only felt temporary relief.

I don't want to work every M-F just to live. Shit sucks. Everything online tells me that I just need to find a job that I will enjoy, but I can't enjoy something if I have to do it for 8 hours everyday. If I can't play videogames, watch movies, or listen to music for that long, then how the fuck am I going to enjoy working a job for that long? This world seems fucked and I also seemed fucked for being way too absorbed in my own misery.

youtube.com/watch?v=XDA_8gP6IbE
ideal for listeneng while drunk

I listen to a lot of Radiohead AiC Nirvana and Beach House so go listen to them.

THEY'RE SHARING A DRINK THEY CALL LONELINESS
BUT IT'S BETTER THAN DRINKING ALONE

youtube.com/watch?v=CELo-AmUKiU

I have a habit of listening to his ballad stuff when drunk

Dont give up hope, I'm 27 and making friends everyday. Maybe not the best friends but all still people non to less. Point is, its not that hard. Play music, join a band, become involved in your scene if you like music.

heres my lonely drinking sunday night s/t youtube.com/watch?v=y_b7weDOdKQ