Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

My brother got out of prison 2 years ago for molesting some girls (he only touched them no rape) and has been off drugs and gotten a job since his release.

My daughter is now 8 and he wants to babysit, we have talked about it and he says he's over his old ways and barely looks at cp anymore and just wants to be a good uncle and take care of his niece when I want to go out with my wife.

Should I give him a chance to prove himself? The kids like him and everything is pretty normal these days, I don't want to shut down my brother for past actions he has paid for and I would love some alone time from the kids

what do?

pic related, it's my daughter

yes

no

Niggers are incapable of human emotion, lending weight to the old medieval adage: "If it's a nigger, kill it."

Copy pasta

no

"barely looks at cp" Yeah I'd let him fuck my daughter too sounds like a cool guy

Bullshit. This was posting months ago. Nice B8

set up cameras or something make him scared to even think about it.

>my daughter

>barely looks at cp anymore
It's like you don't even care about your child.

"Bearly looks at cp anymore" so he still does it and still has underlying thoughts about it. Unless you want him to molest her then sure let him do it. But youre gonna fuck up your daughter for the rest of her life and your wife will hate you.

This shit again? Get a fucking life

Not a chance, once a pedo always a pedo.

Why would you even contemplate putting your daughter in danger and him in a position of temptation. He can be a good uncle, just not alone with your kid.

Seriously think for a second.

>barely looks at CP anymore

Well, it appears that you have knowingly become an accomplice to his depravity.

In other words...

SAGE SAGE SAGE

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now post this in another thread, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to three threadsin the next ten minutes u will have the best ay of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry

lel

>he only touched them no rape
Yeah, give him a chance to put his fingers up your daughter's pussy. Great parenting, faggot.

member that time your daughter had red hair?
i member.

Also, this.

Oops, turned off the camera and raped your daughter. Sorry Lil bro...

FFS

Absolutely OP your brother did his time. look at her that's the face of a girl who needs her uncle

We all gonna die bro, it's just a matter of when.

Pedophilia is proven not to go away. Sure he might hold back from fucking your daughter but would you really want to put her in a position of danger? And him in a position to fuck up and go back to prison?

>yes
>no

well which is it

Surprised you have this but somehow its actually useful

The kid is ugly, no molester will touch her...(it)

>DSC666
>satan guide my cock.jpg

You should kill yourself and your kiddie diddling brother

I didn't save it from back when it was posted, I searched the archive a few minutes ago and capped that post. I am extremely bored.

Obviously OP is a CP peddler

>i can tell by the pixles
>over 9000 hours V&

Pretty much this, you're good OP.

OP should do it, let him do it

>i can tell by the pixles

What does that even mean

Trips don't lie.

this thread...once again

No. He gets no chance. What're you stupid?

it's a meme you dip

also this thread is pasta.

just some slewing of old memes together into a vague threat, i'm an autist not a comic

>its a shoop, i can tell from the pixels

GAYYYY

No way op. I'm in a similar situation with an uncle of mine - i dingy leery him aground my kids and pretty much shut him out for rest of his life. It's heartbreaking but it would be even more so if you trusted him and then he did something with your daughter.

Your kids aren't worth the gamble, even if that decision hurts your relations with your brother - Kids come first.

I see thank you

>Kids come first
Not op, but thanks for the advice

bait its copypasta bait

That niggur gunna rape jer, no doubts. Shit will be cash.

THIS POST IS (((FAKE OR B8))). I REMEMBER THE EXACT SAME POST BEING POSTED ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO WORD FOR WORD.

Nice copypasta that I saw last week

Set up a hidden live camera maybe? And just wait somewhere close watching in your car. If shit goes down you could be there pretty quick

>Barely
Ha! Kill that faggot

OP's "daughter" later on...

I say you gotta give people another chance.

*next day on Sup Forums*

My sister finally let me baby sit my niece, can't wait to get at that piece of ass. In all honesty it will probably be fine.

dafuq

OP's a fag
Nice bait loser

Also there's a lot of CP starting the girl in the OP photo.

fucking normies GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE!

H-How do you know that?????

Fuck no! Wtf is wrong with you, that you'd even second guess that decision?

90% of you don't belong here

Any of you fuckers know how to make vola rooms load properly? Never loads anything when I try to load.

All jokes and trolling aside, no. He's your brother and that will never change but he has proven that he's fucked in the head. He will do something to your daughter. Don't feel bad about telling him no either, it's his own fault

i wouldnt trust him

Stale ass pasta.

> he says he's over his old ways and barely looks at cp anymore

> barely looks at cp anymore

> barely

NO. You shold most definitely *not* let him alone with your daughter.

>this thread again
OH GOD!

booooooooring

I'm a counselor and I try to help ppl on SC

@dance_ten10
Comment when you added me and say Lancers beat cancer

No.

CARLOS!

cp kid

:O

my peenis is hardened

People don't change. Even if they did, prison is not the place where people would change for the better. Don't let your kid get raped OP

Your brother needs an ass kicking

OP is a stupid cunt who likes copy pasta. Get fucked OP.

>barely looks at cp anymore
>barely

don't worry op not even Jeffrey Dahmer would touch her

>Sage
>Posts photo

Lol

Kek