>I'm 17
>She's 19
>Agreed on abortion

wat do?

go have an abortion?

Livestream it faggot

>I'm 17
>wat do?
Get banned for being under-aged on Sup Forums faggot.
Come back in a year or two

Wondering where I should start though, like anyone been here before? She's calling her doctor tomorrow and we're not telling our parents

I would do this as a living in a heart murmur

This

Did you get mad at her for not being on the pill? how did she deal with it? I wanna know.

She's only 6 weeks preggy, u only do the surgery at like 13 weeks, she's gonna take some $450 pill I'm paying for cuz I have a rich family

Find a planned parenthood clinic nearby. Schedule an appt. Be ready to pay 400-600

Fuck you're retarded, condoms exist you fucking idiot

If it's early on its just a pill. If it's a few weeks it's an operation.
Both take some time, bring a phone charger/book.

You will likely see protesters. They can be aggressive. Clinics sometimes have security for that. Don't be a bitch.

Your girl will likely be emotional afterwards.It's common but serious. Take the information from the clinic for both you and her.

Or he could trip her down the stairs but I don't know how effective that would be this early

She was on the pill missed a few weeks of it basically cuz her mom found out she had it so she told her it must have been a mix up so her mom threw it away and she was too afraid to tell her doctor, I'm not mad at her, but it's kind of stupid

Falcon punch

are you aryan master race or shit skin?

you get b& for being underaged that's what

Make sure she carries through with the abortion or both your lives will very likely be ruined.

we're white as cream cheese

>I'm paying for cuz I have a rich family

Bitch is lying. Nothing to see here. Theres no girlfriend. Theres no abortion. Just a faggot that wants attention.

Sup Forums is for people 18 or old, please go to 9gag or reddit, faggot ; also mods.

if your genes are decent have the kid to help preserve a white future

I'd timestamp positive pregnancy test, but we got rid of it so nobody would find it

This. Also, abortion. No one wants more idiots in the gene pool.

At 17? It'll be raised in a household where Grand Theft Auto 5 and Seagram's gin are the background music to a terrible life.

Thanks for genuine advice