Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IATjUxVNX0o
youtube.com/watch?v=CtppR8BHp7c
youtube.com/watch?v=5hzVpzEUKb8
youtube.com/watch?v=TqvGPn2ThDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

probably the one who, under the influence of a sorcerer, literally just killed hundreds of audience members at the Tenkaichi Budokai

>under the influence of a sorcerer

reminder that everything Vegeta said while under the influence came 100% from his heart

DRAGON BALL Z SUCKED AFTER THE FRIEZA ARC

Yes there are good moments after, but holy shit is it bad. Nostaliafags need to admit it already.

Daily reminder that Frieza was the original endpoint for the series

Daily reminder broly was supposed to be the final arc but toriyama is a hack and changed it to buu

Vegeta said he wasn't being controlled by Babidi. Best twist in the series.

Reminder that DB was a fun adventure series & DBZ was 95% filler.

dbz sucked period brah.

agreed,not fillied with stupid jokes

fucking really?

>forgetting about Cell
honestly after the cell saga it started sucking.

People that hate the Cell arc to be cool should be shot in the street 2bh

Hating the Buu arc is pleb as fuck but understandable

>not watching Kai

Toryiama always wanted to finish after one arc.

First it was frieza, then cell and then buu.

He ten had his pause for like 20 years but $$$ and now SUper is going on.

Basically Dragon ball will never end

>it's a toriyama shits all over vegeta episode

>watching DB
>yamcha is cool as fuck
>watching DBZ
>yamcha is a joke character

Why does Toriyama hate everything he creates?

U wot.

He is basically the most important character in Super now.

power creep + bad writing

I'm talking about Z. Could care less about Super with the shit animation and no dub

>He is basically the most important character in Super now.

This is what Toryiama thinks of Vegeta in Super.

Fucking prick won't stop until Goku is the only likable DB character.

>in super

Super is a good perspective on how mangakas go insane and shit all over their own work.

Nah

youtube.com/watch?v=IATjUxVNX0o

Wrong scene fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=CtppR8BHp7c

Believe me m8, I love Vegeta. But let's be honest. Goku is going to be the one who saves the world at the end of the day by defeating Goku Black.

Toryiama just uses Vegeta as his punching bag at this point.

Nah.

I hope m8. If Vegeta is the savior of this arc, I will cum bricks

Vegeta saga Vegeta was prime Vegeta and did nothing wrong

since then it's all been downhill, only killing scrubs and always losing the the real villains

Toriyama is a hack

I think it will be Gogeta now.

They started using him a lot lately so i bet they will finally make him canon.

DESU he was the one that did the most to Golden Frieza

Reminder that Goku lost to Vegeta in the recent filler arc.

Vegeta is now canonically stronger than Goku.

Beats the shit out of destruction gods only at super saiyan and doesn't give a fuck.

Goku couldn't even lay a finger on Beerus at SS3.

He's always been stronger in base form. Goku only has an advantage over him because he has power up forms.

He'll save the day as many times as Sasuke. 0 times.

Sasuga is a villain.

>THATS MY BULMAAAA!
I loved that

For some reason people are afraid to admit that Veeta is stronger and won because of his Kaioken.

where can i see that online?

>Goku wears Frieza down by surviving against his final form at top-tier power
>Vegeta beats him up after he's gassed
>still lets him blow up the Earth

yeah he really did well in that fight

daily reminder toriyama never wanted to make dbz because in his view db was a COMEDY manga but autists weebs liked the fighting that's why his editors asked him to do more and more fighting and that's why the end of db is fight oriented and toriyama couldn't cope with this shit that's why there are like half a dozen points where the series was supposed to end, toriyama always said "I'm doing this little bit more but after that it's over" but his editor kept pushing.

Daily reminder that toriyama was bro and lazy as fuck and only made comedy mangas because there were shorter (18 pages per month instead of 36) and he never wanted to make big bucks he just wanted enough to live.

That's why I loved Battle of Gods. It had that light comedy aspect to it that most of Z lacked, and every character got a moment of prominence. Super completely abandoned that and made everything about Goku and Vegeta, like usual.

>Piccolo getting cucked out of his victory over Frost just because Vegeta told him to forfeit

disgusting

That said, the one thing I do enjoy about Super (and Resurrection F) is Beerus and Whis. They're such great additions to the DBZ mythos.

you people are dragon plebs.
Dragon patricians like myself realize that only db was good, and even acnkowledge the fact that it got less good as it went on because it started to be more fighting oriented instead of comedy/adventure oriented when what always made the db series goat was the comedy aspect

>hang around every episode cause Bulma promises them food

It's me both times. And yes, I agree that DB is the best.

I think DBZ started off well but took a sharp decline after the Frieza saga and another, sharper decline after the Cell saga. Battle of Gods was the best thing they'd done since at least the Namek saga.

Both, even Goku wanted to fight him again, and that resulted in the awakening of majin bu

>that scene where Beerus gets mad at Buu because he ate all the pudding

>that scene where Satan gives Whis a hand-drawn all-you-can-eat-at-any-restaurant coupon to buy more time or something.

That scene when vegeta does the BINGO dance to try and save earth.

GOAT

>cooks him a meal in Super
>tfw no cooking with Vegeta series

Sup Forums is for autist weebs who watch Moe. DBZ was a Saturday morning cartoon when most of us were growing up.

>cup ramen is the most delectable food in the universe

Then why is Sup Forums currently overrun with DBZ threads?
Stop whining and take your shit anime back to the anime board.

For me it goes like this

Namek>Cell>Black Goku>Ressurection of F/BoG>>The rest

I loved DB when i was a kid. So when i heard about Super i was super fucking hyped.

The first like 30 episodes were a tragedy and i was legit furious at Toryihack, later on people said that the universe 6 arc is good. Watched it, it was meh and only the Hit parts were good. I was about to drop the show then they started to promoting Black and F. Trunks so i was like "Guess i can watch one or two episodes' and they were legit great.

My hopes in Super have been restored. Hope they dont fuck it up.

Oh and GT sucks dick.

Goku could've just said no, fuck off vegeta.

Wait till he's rampaged himself out then dragon everyone back.

>tfw a japanese family moved in my city and opened a traditional noodle bar where they serve rame and yakisoba and shit and it's so small and cozy and you eat at the bar while watching them do their cooking-fu in front of you.

life is fucking great

>also, tfw only cute couples and weebs go there, and I'm not a cute couple

Toriyama didn't make DBZ. Toriyama wrote Dragon Ball which is what the entire series is called until the end of Buu you fucking casual normie get out reeee.

Haven't actually gotten to Black Goku yet, but it sounds like some fan fiction tier AF bullshit. Hopefully it's better than it sounds.

u what nigga?

Androids>Everything else

It is. Also it has one of the best scenes of all time of the show in my opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hzVpzEUKb8

God damn I want 18 to do terrible things to me. I blame her for my dominating blonde fetish.

>watching DBZ
>Gohan is cool as fuck
>watching DBS
>Gohan is a joke character

GT is more similar to original DB than DBZ
so who hates GT is a DBZpleb

>expecting 18 to cuck Krillin
>all ends well
Best girl

>watching DB/early Z
>Piccolo/Tien/Yamcha/Krillin/any non-Saiyan good guy who isnt Chaozu is cool as fuck
>watching late Z/DBS
>all of them are joke characters

Dragonball (the anime and the manga) is 1000% better than Z.

Prove me wrong.

You can't

Its fucking boring

>Piccolo and Krillin are Bulma's gardeners

I was waiting for F.Trunks to go full PTSD and start swinging honestly. I sure as fuck wouldnt have been able to take seeing someone who looks just like the bitch who tortured me and my family for my entire existence.

>having a hot wife that will never age and that can't get tired totally in love with you
Krillin won at life

Anyone who isn't Goku/Vegeta is essentially Mr. Satan at this point. Every character is useless comic relief.

GT is like a hybrid of Z and DB after taking out everything that made the two great:

>no overpowered omega god tier fights (until the very end)
>no lewd sex jokes and no unreasonnable amount of retardation

trash

Eeeh...depends on what part of Z we're talking about.

Frieza and Namek were awesome.

>tfw when you can blow up planets with easy
>you're shit tier in current DB

Didn't he wish for her to turn full human or something?

fucking pleb. Z is a thousand times more slow and boring than db

He tried to but the Dragon couldnt do it so she's still cyborg waifu. She just wont blow up suddenly because the dragon took the bomb out of her tits.

I literally can't remember anything from OG except the fight vs king piccolo and piccolo jr.

And i watched it after Z

Honestly if whiss came to earth I'd fucking pelt him with rocks to make sure he gets rid of this shit planet.

Nah, just to take the bombs from their bodies. They're humans with android parts. Some organs probably got swapped out. Guessing heart and shit.

I did also read somewhere that it was basically nanobots instead of actual mechanic parts, which might be interesting if they ever do something with it. Which they clearly won't do cause it's not Goku or Vegeta and every girl goes to shit the second they get married in DB

OG Dragon Ball is way better than this gay shit

Goku vs Roshi in the first Tenkaichi is a top 5 fight in the entire DBZGTS canon.

just read the manga. You won't regret it.

>turns out rocks taste GOAT to them
>still won't blow up the planet

I must give Super that its the first show in a looong ass time where there a re ""good""" characters stronger than Vegeta Goku or Gohan

shit smeared rocks then

The beginning of Z (the Saiyan Saga) is very good.

Frieza Saga is the high point of Z and then a distinct drop in quality of writing is noticed. And even larger drop in quality occurs after the Cell Saga, and the Buud Saga is mediocre in comparison to the rest of the series.

GT is shit.

Super is OK.

>Super is pulling super high ratings despite being what it is.

inb4 500 more episodes

Buu in general is shit, it just has pockets of very, very good bits throughout it

>Your waifu a shit!

"..and in other news the planet E-arth mysteriously vanished in a bright light last night. The Intergalactic Supreme Court has ruled that if E-arth does not return within two thousand, eighty seven years the area of space it was entitled to under the planetary territory charter will be reclaimed by the government for a much needed hyper-highway. And now the weather"

It's probably second only to the Goku vs. Frieza fight, and was infinitely better paced than the latter at that.

>tfw Tenkaichi arcs in the manga and anime were top-tier COMFY

>That whole mystic shit SSj kids Goku copy SSj3 fucking fusion of two kids and a fucking gummy being a villain

What a tragedy of a arc that was.

daily reminder that in dragon ball there was fucking actual good writing with stuff like character development and stuff (both krilin and yamcha started out as assholes or instance) but toriyama dropped all that shit in z and the rest and now it's just DUDE FIRE BALL, DUDE BIGGER FIRE BALL

And its better this way :^)

thanks american casual weebs

>implying Vegeta in the Namek saga wasnt damn good

Watching him go lone wolf on Frieza's goons and then reluctantly teaming up with the three stooges was great.

The fights in Tenkaichi tournaments always seem to be entertaining. Even the ones in the Grand Kai tournament and the Universe 6 tournament were enjoyable.

>tfw no Goku vs Vegeta, Tenkaichi rules

Wat. The series is for now Japan TV only

I agree
youtube.com/watch?v=TqvGPn2ThDo