If your name is called, you go to close Sup Forums and go to bed. Only one name per post

If your name is called, you go to close Sup Forums and go to bed. Only one name per post.

Goodnight John

Goodnight Bill

goodnight cornelius

Goodnight OP

goodnight Alex

>foreign name, will never find me out

that being said, expecting generic white guy to be b so

goodnight mike

goodnight chad

goodnight joe

>Only one name per post.
You stupid fucking foreigner.

Goodnight Jarome

good night mathew

Goodnight Rob

fuck you

You guys will never know my name, tip: its portuguese

good night, nova
go to fucking bed

goodfuckingnight ryan

Goodnight *

Goodnight portuguese

Goodnight Kyle

eusebio

Goodnight shaniqua

Goodnight Juan

Goodnight cody

>tfw fairly common name
>tfw no one ever calls
welp good night Michael.

Try it for real nigga

fuuuck, guess i have to go to bed now.

goodnight mike

No, wtf

Goodnight michael

goodnight chad

Goodnight Adam :)

I really should be in bed though its 6:30 in the morning where I live.

goodnight joe

goodnight joshua

good night miles

Goodnight Tristen/Tristan/Tristen

Goodnight Nick

Goodnight naruto

Good fucking night Steve

Goodnight Glenn

Goodnight Kevin

Goodnight charmander

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now post this in another thread, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to three threads in the next ten minutes u will have the best ay of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry

lel

Goodnight Jose

Goodnight Adolf

Fuck you, i wanna fap

Goodnight Craig

goodnight gay retard

Well fuck me

>mfw my name is old and rare so none of you fags will guess it

Good night Carl

>nobody has even gotten the right first letter

Goodnight Harold

goodnight faggot

Go to bed.

bernard

Goodnight Eric

Goodnight Buford

grandpa

Goodnight Cuck

Goodnight John Boy
Goodnight Grandpa
Goodnight Jim Bob

Lol ive been on these threads since 05 and my name still hasnt been called, itsa so easy too, no hits faggots

Iktfb

Goodnight Jugdish

Goodnight Hunter
Goodnight Zach
Goodnight Justin

goodnight ernest

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now post this in another thread, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to three threads in the next ten minutes u will have the best ay of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry

lel

Goodnight mario

Damn.

Goodnight Peter.

Goodnight Juan

FUCK ME DICK OFF

Good night Tyrone

Only the admin closes Sup Forums

Go fuck yourself.

Fine.

Close, it does start with an M.

goodnight muhammad