Imogen Poots got a tattoo in memory of Anton Yelchin

Imogen Poots got a tattoo in memory of Anton Yelchin

instagram.com/p/BHaIxPUgMkK/

Lol Poots

Imogen Potts and Cary Fukunaga dated. Yet another example (of numerous other examples) of a White female celebrity in Hollywood with an Asian guy.

AY lmao

Based

Are you the same shitposter in the Power Rangers thread? Fucking stop.

>you will never be Mister Imogen Gay Poots
>you will never say "Mister Poots, I love your daughter."
>you will never fuck the Poots out of her
>you will never call her Pootie
>you will never put your arm around her waist and refer to your children as "All our little Pootses"
>you will never nickname various parts of her body Pootsie, Pootser, or Pootspoots
>you will never pant the name "Imogen Gay Poots, oh Imogen Gay Poots" in her ear as you make love to her
>you will never slip the ring on her finger and say "I guess you're Imogen Straight Poots now"

>Imogen Potts and Cary Fukunaga dated.
Another pic of them together. Also Imogen didnt care enough of Chekov when he was alive to date/fuck him.

jesus that's awful

Triggered

now when she fingers her butt hole and pussy she'll have anton inside her

He used to trip as "Asian Guys With White Girlfriends" or something like that, he's been around for a while. One of those autists who hover 24hrs a day waiting for their trigger.

>Asian
Hahah In name only

You should see him when he gets really tiggerd. He spams pics of some chink with a white girlfriend. Truly just as pathetic as niggers.

He's literally doing that in Which is why I asked.

Y is for my asshole
and A is for (You)

>ay

Now every movie shes in will have to cover that tattoo, wouldn't cast tbqh

Lol get bent

>spending all day on the look out for anyone saying anything vaguely negative about a tat to post that image

>greentext reply

Not an argument

Half of Hollywood has tattoos and it literally takes 5 minutes of simple base makeup to cover them. It's more time consuming and difficult to cover up their pores and eye bags

It makes me happy that this is the first reply

tattoos are always disgusting but I don't really expect better from a bunch of nitwits who've been told they're beautiful and special their whole lives to the point jews pay them exorbitant amounts to recite dialogue to have any foresight about getting ohh I dunno their ex's name tattooed on themselves

you seem upset.

You mean her ex who died in a tragic freak accident at a young age? Are you just pretending to be retarded?

No but if I was with a girl I wouldn't want to be constantly reminded of her ex, he's gone accept it. I'm the present, he's the past.

Only fatties and generally uninteresting looking people are triggered by tattoos

>yfw she can finger herself thinkin anton yelcin is fingerin her
>yfw imogen poots and anotn yelchin fucked on green room set
>NAZI PUNK NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF

>No but if I was with a girl
>If I was with a girl
>No but
>If

Why? Afraid his ghost is gonna cuck you? Are you so insecure you'd get jealous over a corpse?

it couldn't be more obvious who you are by your use of the word triggered 90 times in this thread. blow off, piggo.

no tattoos are shit, if there has been one constant standard of beauty throughout history it's been clear skin but tattoos look like bruises and as someone with good taste in the arts let me tell you barbed wire, kanji, butterflies, flowers, edgy slogans in cursive etc aren't cool. Oh someone thinks they're extra spiritual because they got knotwork, congratulations you looks like a bowl of fucking lucky charms.

>90
Dude hyperbole lmao.
You still look mad.

get a pic of our ex off FB and print it on a t-shirt then wear that t-shirt on every date with a girl you go on for the rest of your life and see how it works out for you.

Dyel?

Is that Brendan Fraser?

Literally LITERALLY insecure.

poot poot

>AY

Lmao?

I love it when /r/asianmasculinity makes it's entrance because everyone calls them out on their bullshit. It's too obvious to the point of being comical.

Hand tattoos are one of the most disgusting varieties of tattoos. I want people who have them to die.

ayyy

Her full name is Imogen Gay Poots
I'm not even fucking around look it up

Her name is actually so ugly I'm turned off by her. I can't put out of my mind the association with 'poots' and poops. I imagine her family has a history of being known for farting.

>Her name is actually so ugly I'm turned off by her
nigga u gay
shes like a shorter version of aly michalka without the terrible fake tits. In other words, shes perfect

>shorter version

Manlet detected.

you don't have to be a manlet to like short stacks, I'm 6ft2 and my ideal range for girls is 5ft-5ft4, all the better to manhandle them.

The letters are upside down.

If you get a knuckle tattoo always make sure they face downwards, not upwards.

My god, she is dumb.

Why? It's a message for her not a message for others. Silly dummy. It's not like LOVE and HATE. Gosh you're just one big dumb person aren't you.