Do all of them

Right or left. Idk yet. They look the best. Need to see more tho

Any more

Left

Right

Any stories of her

^ of which?

Stories of any and all?

Um just simple ones I've grounded with her, made out, she did give a handjob once but didn't suck my dick

Just ask for which and I'll tell u

Far left because even though I doubt she's had the most sexual partners of the group, she by far looks like she'd be the best fuck.

Any of them would be fine, really.

Stories of right?

Hm okay for starters I fingered far right during class, and then she came over but parents came before anything happened

Nudes of any?

Nah unfortunately no I got to do a lot with some but they wouldn't send shit

none

can you guess which one of them tasted more dicks? how many do you think for each?

Hb the mid right

Fuck 3 because she looks hot and is propably into kinky stuff. Also, she reminds of a schoolmate I'd love to fuck backin the day.

Marry 4 because I can imagine she'd be a decent mother.

Left

I would invite them to a sex party

None with her

Which is the sluttiest

does she look sluttier than the other girl?

Far left and right

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now post this in another thread, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to three threadsin the next ten minutes u will have the best ay of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry. Do it now!

Ya

>fat guy in the back

it's wrong. she only had a few dicks, while the other one far much more

Nudes?

the good girl

and the slutty one

Keep going

More

Keep going

this on so many levels my gosh

Holy shit they look like girls i went to school with in Livermore CA. Inb4 youre my old science teacher

Anyone know the source of this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=tWDf55HOl7A

More

would you want the experienced slut for yourself or the younger and tighter one?

Either

No. Yes. No. No. Yes.

From left to right

The two I said yes to I would put it in all three holes and fuck them raw.

Do u know any of there names?

that's cheating

Prolly the tighter one

Any nudes of the girl not his cock

worse bj and sex over tighter pussy, hmm
one here so far

BITCH I FUCK EM' ALL

More pics

Why blur the eyes if ur gonna show a sidebyside anyway

It was blurred for a different purpose, and I lost the original files

More of the girls body

Keep going

Got kik?

I choose the one with the blue bikini top i would hammer press her like no tommorow she looks like a girl i knew from high school

nope

What high school

Lol this is from google u fag

I don't control where she or other guys with this pic post it