Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread

previous: Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8D07EC4CA1B917F9
youtube.com/watch?v=4ktJuWtA4fQ
youtube.com/watch?v=47P3bzefCVI
youtu.be/vtJ27y_9LOg
youtube.com/watch?v=_352P3N4_sU
youtube.com/watch?v=aPvLGHO5-H4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You invent a food product where you mix together equal amounts of butter and "I can't believe it's not butter". What do you name it?

Stolen

One sec, typing!

Still here

Just him and all that Discord bullshit involving him in general.

I'm a lot more comfortable in group chats.

still here

Hello everyone
>juvia claimed
tali
That's the process and it finally worked out for them. They realized back then that the team wasn't going anywhere so they sold, got young talent, got some nice draft picks and are back on the rise. Honestly i hope the wings do the same. Sure we'll be bad for a while but one day we'll rise back to the top. Maybe if the cucks did that they'd win a cup.
Ah! I see. What country might you be from then?
kanna-san
Indeed it was.
Yeah, plus next weekend is mother's day.
Satania
>dubs
I see.
DxD is great, especially since I'm a pretty big fan of fan service. And the story is alright too.

ever stole a thread?

here but not for long.

>Winning Girl: Dragon Edition claimed

I Think I Can Believe It's Butter, Probably

Still here. Lol. Is it midnight yet? My ban needs to lift so I can use my laptop.

Silverchair - Neon Ballroom: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8D07EC4CA1B917F9

I call it 'good boys best lube'.
Darn Undah.

Do you like milfs winner?

>i'm a pretty big fan of fan service
DxD is well beyond the point of just fan service

night hitagi
>again

Hello everyone.

Ducks are cursed they have the talent/skill
Rolling

I also like tsunderes. Quiet ones are cute, although I like it when they're more aggressive.

Russian boss woman? How very interesting.

hey hanako

youtube.com/watch?v=4ktJuWtA4fQ

I don't think so, maybe just to atlanta here and there...

i feel guilty if i don't play it...

nah, it explains it later how they're alive

Yeah, we're really close, and I'm just being sympathetic!

hey hanako!

Still here

who doesn't

Checked!

Seryu claim, btw

Good answer. Would want the warmth of your waifu so bad.

me

I see.
I've never worked as at a restaurant so i wouldn't know
Indeed. It's pretty great for someone like me.
Hello Hanako
>
Easy just blame a curse
What are they the Cubs?

Hello
>Go to sleep already!

y u do dis

but its only $10 lol

i dont

that bitch is crazy tho

idk

Did I repay you enough yesterday?

She just wanted what was best my man

Those kids were prodigies for their time I wonder what happened to them.
I...Ok. Just wanted to listen to Anthem for the year 2000 first.
>hitagi.

Americans lowball waiters hard and force them to work for tips. I shouldnt have to pay someone for basic service.

Begone then!

It's fine if you want to

Even still! One of my friends bought me a game and I rarely play it and I feel guilty

No idea. Frogstomp is still best. Neon a hard fought second.

Figured out what happened. They wrote trash music afterwords. youtube.com/watch?v=47P3bzefCVI

> Hug

Hi Shinobu. How are you?

Heya Yuuki! How's it goin?

Hi Juvia. How are you?
>

Yes, you gave me plenty.

youtu.be/vtJ27y_9LOg

Well, 2 things happened, I guess.
First thing is that a lot of people disliked him because he'd spam threads trying to get dubs for whatever reason. Would also link other threads out of the blue. Also, he'd try to get any new claimer into his discord, even if said claimer never posted before.
Second thing is that he gave his server admin to Ryrux (2ru / Leona), thinking that he'd take care of it, but that didn't happen and Flan got unbanned and shitposting happened, so he left.

I love DxD mostly because I'm a haremfag and I like the story. I don't know how I feel about the amount of fanservice that it has. Sometimes it's more annoying than nice, specially when it makes absolutely no sense.
Also FUCK ASIA. I WANT HER TO DIE.

This I like.

Oh...
Okay...
You sure that I'm debt free?
Can I have a kiss before I go to bed, Hana-chan?

I'm good, playing some games with friends. You?

I hope all of them are alive

Keep watching!

Yeah that's pretty stupid if you asked me. Although i guess here I'm just used to tipping my waiter.
I'm good, just enjoying some anime
How have you been?
I like the harem aspect too.
And i see what you mean about the fan service but i don't mind cause i like bih anime tiddies.
She's alright. Pretty indifferent to her. Akano is where it's at.

I will later tonight

but yuuuuuuuuuuuukiiiiiiiiiiiii

im good, watching rick and morty, and eating a bowl of cereal

Yes

"I can't believe it's a hybrid"

(tali)
Oh, hockey! I have no idea about hockey, but it sounds like you really care about it! I hope that the Ducks can win next year! I know that they can if you just believe enough!
Sorry, getting a little preachy here.
How was the rest of your day? I hope you didn't let the game ruin it!

(sad user)
What?! That's crazy! You're alive, and that's something to be happy about! You're in a thread with loads of wonderful people ready to talk to each other! How can you not be happy?
... look, I know that life can be tough sometimes. And that it can seem like there's nothing to look forward to. But sometimes you just gotta keep going and hoping that I'll get better. That's all you can do at some points, but I know someone like you can do it. Don't give up.

(tomo)
It tastes super bad! I think you're supposed to mix it with stuff but then I hear about people just drinking it straight up! It might not have helped that it was warm, I think. And I drank it out of a plastic cup.
I hope you get tons of snugs!

(hitagi)
Thank you Hitagi! Good night and sleep tight! Sweet dreams, okay?

Oh, is it? Oooooh nooo, I have no idea what I'm going to get my mom... uh... I feel like everyone always does cards... chocolate is too weird... ah dang it, well thank you for the remind at least!
What are you doing for mother's day? Wait, you get that day off, right?

Hello Hanako! How are you?

Well I'm really glad to hear that! I hope you guys have a super duper great summer together! You should go on a vacation! Like a road trip or a cruise! Or maybe just like a weekend camping trip or something!
I know, I'm sorry. I just don't like people to feel bad for me, because then... well it's feeling bad! Ah, that's weird, isn't it?

Sorry if I missed anyone!
Also, "connection error" is fun when you're trying to post

RAVIOLI RAVIOLI
STOP POSTING MY DRAGON LOLI

I think they do but I drink it straight too. They won't give but I don't expect it either

Well i wouldn't mind one or two more~
Of course~
> Kiss

Cool, whatcha playing?
I'm alright, just trying to figure out what to do.

Good to hear. Whatcha watching?
Well it's been a pretty shitty day honestly, but i'm ok.

Good to hear.

elfpire

One before I go~
>
Th-thank you.
I might post again if I can't sleep

Qt that wants snugs!

no that would be you

good! how's your night going?

no means no!

maybe with my friends, but with work and school that may not happen..

Checked!

Harem is the only thing that drove me to watch it in the first place lol.
And yeah, I think we all know. I mean same, but sometimes it happens so randomly and makes such little sense that it annoys me.
Xenovia a best though.

Will handloading be an eccentric enough hobby to get me more pussy?

>Misaki Claimed

gonna play some more souls?

:(

You'll love it I promise!

youtube.com/watch?v=_352P3N4_sU

Hiya Kanna~
> Pat pat
Well i had a pretty shitty day at work, but i'm ok.
How are you?

Mmm those tanlines.
Thank you, and you're welcome.
Goodnight Mio, sleep tight~

I'm thinking so, probably gonna start it up in a few minutes.

I mean it's the thought that counts. I'm sure she'll like whatever you get her
I got my mom concert tickets to REO Speedwagon and a card. So i hope she likes it.
>dubs
Highschool dxd...
It's not for the fan service i swear!
Well why's that?
>wew
It's a pretty good harem
What's that supposed to mean?
Xenovia is fantastic too.

a little chilly might make some coffee so I can stay awake and watch SAO how about yours ?
see you are the one that wants snugs and maybe more

More sure but I'll settle for snugs

Claim

You know what I mean.
Akeno is really good too, forgot to say.

Claimed

LoL right now, maybe rocket league in a few

good, just playing some games, probably going to watch jojo later

Wait, how the heck can you drink it straight? It tastes like nail polish remover and smells even worse! Well, the vodka I tried to drink anyways. Do you have a high tolerance to it?
Ah, sorry to hear that. Maybe next time though?

You should try to find some time at least, if you can! I rarely do stuff like that with my friends but it's always fun!
Also, work during the summer sounds terrible! I mean I know it's normal but I imagine it's weird to go from having summer off after school to working during summer and going right back to school.
I wish the the best though!

Handloading? Isn't that kinda like making your own bullets? That sounds cool!
Also, hi Misaki! How are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=aPvLGHO5-H4

Don't -_-

Hi
Idk, i just woke up

I had a job all through college so it's normal for me! And we usually try to do something, like going to baseball games or whatnot, just small things

of course you will, are you drunk again ?
what games ? rocket league ?

and LoL

but mostly rocket league

Are you implying I'msome sort of pervert?
Cause i most certainly am not
Honestly i like them all, or at least most of them
You could take her out to dinner. That would be nice.
Yeah they were only 20 each and I'm also a pretty big fan. I also got some tickets for myself while i was out to buy the tickets so the trip was worth it.
Hello

I'm great, thanks loli dragon. I'm really happy with my grades this last semester and my folks just sprang for $400 on reloading equipment :)

Well here, no. I don't make my own bullets. I use new bullets on old casings. Though some people insist on melting down scrap lead to make their own bullets.

Oh but of course, i'm sure you watch it for the plot... the big bouncy plot~
It was one of those days where everything went wrong, not to mention i was supposed to have today off. But at least i'm off tomorrow.

Nice, sounds like a good night.

You're welcome Kanna~
Thanks, i have tomorrow off so it should be much better!
That;s good. For your headache?

right you forget you also play league
hope you got good team thats where the real fun is

I just do it slowly. I got pretty smashed. Nah I won't get snugs ever. A little.

I mean, you are, you can't hide that.
I just dislike Asia a lot, she's so annoying. All the others are really good.

fun times

What's that supposed to mean?!
>
Yeah you said you were supposed to be off, guess not. At least you're off tomorrow right? More than i can say.
No I'm not.
She was ok to me. I didn't mind her but i can see where you're coming from. Konako was probably my least favorite

Oh, that's good! That means you have the entire day to feel nice and wonderful!
So what do you think you'll do today? Relax, play some games, maybe go out? The possibilities are... not endless, but there's a bunch!

Wow, no wonder you're such a hard worker! How did you manage to juggle work and school like that at the same time? That seems next to impossible!
Oh, that's good then! I hope whatever you can manage to do is super fun and you enjoy yourself!

Hmmm... that's not such a bad idea... I might have to ask her first, she's really busy most of the time, but that's actually a really really good idea! Thank you miss Juvia!
Whoa, only 20 each?! I didn't know that you had such an eye for bargains too! I hope you and your mother have a lovely time!

I'm happy to hear that's you're great!
Good job with those grades, I know that you worked super super hard to get them! I'm proud of you! And wow, that's really nice of them! I'm sure you deserve it!
Wait, you can use old casings for new bullets? Aren't they dirty or stuff like that? I never knew that though! That's really cool!
Melting down scrap metal seems cool but I feel like it could be a little dangerous and maybe a hassle!

Oh, that's really good to hear! I hope that you can just relax and take a break so that you feel awesome!
Yeah, for the headaches and the hearing thing I think. Apparently you can just walk in there and talk to a doctor, no appointment or anything! That seems crazy though and I hope I don't look stupid!

I tried taking little sips but it burned a whole bunch each time! After a bit though it wasn't as bad but it still was terrible! I only drank like half a glass though and didn't feel drunk at all!
Oh, well I hope that you're at least feeling good! Just don't get too drunk!
Aw, don't say that! I don't know if you will or not but I think you're a cool enough person that you'll get snugs sometime. You deserve them.

I don't like corona too much. It's piss. Well that's how it goes! It feels alright.. I'm not that cool and I don't know anyone. It's fine kanna

Uh, yes, what do you think we do with the spent brass? Throw it away?

Yes, you have to really clean them- some people can make them so shiny you have to wear welding goggles to look at them properly- but most of the time it's about getting residue out.

And, yeah, that part can be really difficult too, for me it's just more worth it to buy a few hundred bullets at 8 cents per or something like that. (Though some of them, especially the newest military bullets, are expensive as hell, almost $1 per)

But you are though.
How can you dislike Koneko? She's really cute.
Also, where are you right now in DxD?