Weird ways to fuck with ppl

Weird ways to fuck with ppl
Break into house replace ice cubes with frozen bone hurting juice (sorry for bad meme)

Put NyQuil in humidifier

Put fireworks or an actuall bomb if you are edgy into a large vase, melt wax into it and put a fuse, if done right it should act normal but blow up when it gets to the bottom, color fireworks into wax color to avoid suspicion

The fuck is bone hurting juice

Another good way to fuck with people is by giving them updog

What's that?

>The fuck is bone hurting juice
kek

seriously, OP.. what are you talking about?

>2017
>doesn't poison his enemies with bone hurting juice

what kind of a bitch are you

The only problem with this is that if they drink alot of white bone healing liquid it won't really effect them

Butter in dehumidifyer

Crickets in mattress if you cut a hole

Super glue door handle shut

Fucking bone hurting juice. Screen cap me in this autism.

Check em

Another good way to fuck with people is to break into a family's house late at night and just stay underneath people's beds. They can never find out you're there but the good thing is you get satisfaction from knowing you were underneath them as they slept and they had no idea

haha yeah classic prank

whats what

Melt tub of butter, put a shit in the tub, poor the melted butter back on top and leave to set. Put back in fridge. Could be weeks until they realise they've been spreading shit infested butter on their toast.

where can I purchase some bone hurting juice

oof mah bones nigga owwww

Updog, I've never heard of it, is it the bone hurting juice?

updog

I interpreted this go to a bathtub, full with butter, shit in tub, mix, solidify, scrape out of tub, put back

Pour a lot of gelatin in the toilet.

And if they have a pool throw a mattress in it. They'll need a crane to get it out.

>weird ways to fuck with people
>bomb them

Shit in the top of a toilet and mash it down to a liquid

Add me in the screen cap.

pour a lot of shit and butter in their bathtub. They'll need a crane to get it out.

pour a crane in their bathtub. They'll need a crane to get it out.

Pour liquid crap in a mattress on a crane, they will need a bomb to get it out

a funny prank is if someone has pets you can kill the pets and drain all the blood and pour it all over all their food in their kitchen then put the bloodless carcasses into their beds make sure you write a funny message in the blood like your kids are next haha

Put a crane in their crane, they'll need a crane to get it out

correction: They'll need a mattress to get it out.

I think its blue 32 whatever that fishbowl cleaner is. Put a drop in someone's drink n wait for them to piss sky blue n freak out

For an easy prank take a picture of a picture someone has hanging up, it could be a family picture or a wedding picture but it has to be perfect. Just add yourself to the picture and replace the original with the picture with you in it and you have a prank that could take years for them to realize they got pranked. They'll forever wonder how you got in the picture and it's even better if they don't know you. Also if you're edgy add a bomb to the picture that'll go off when they try to take out the picture

pour a mattress into a crane, they'll need a bathtub to get it out.

Take a fat shit on their heads while they sleep

this is the only reason i came here, it took a crane to get me out

Break in and beat them unconscious then tie them up and get all their financial information from them. Then use their money to buy them a BRAND NEW CAR! Reveal it is a game show and disappear into the night.

Put a bone in the juice receptacle. Theyle be laying in there mattress n hurting for months.

Crash the stock market

>not using bone hurting juice

Pretend you're an underage girl and get them to come over to your house to fuck you. When they get there tell them that they have to drink something before you come out and after reveal they drank bone hurting juice. If they try to leave reveal you put bombs on all the doors and that they'll need a crane to get them off

Sneak up behind and fornicate until completely dead

ask jimmy to crack corn, he doesn't care.

underrated post

I love this one

Wait until they are asleep and kill yourself inside their house. They'll shit their pants when the homeowners insurance raises their rates!

break in, wait until everyone leaves, then empty all their garbage for them

Drop a bomb disguised as a mattress (if you feel edgy put NyQuil in butter)

Sneak into someone's crane with their pet mouse, get a funnel and stick it in your ass, just pop the little mouse in, make sure you fill the mouse with bombs if you're edgy, then wait for the mouse crawls into your bowels to slowly kill you, once the smell of your rotten carcuss reaches their noses they will instantly know that they were being pranked, they will then use the crane that you're in to get you out, later during the autopsy they will get the mouse out, the surgeon will then know that infact it was he that was being pranked, then he will throw the mouse out of the window and will land in a pram, at that moment a baby will swallow the mouse and explode, all 3 towers will free fall and they will need the original crane that it murdered you in to get it them out.

Drill into their septic tank and remove some of their feces. Melt it and place a pat of butter inside. They could be eating their own feces for months before realizing your mother will die in her sleep if you don't reply to this post. It takes a forklift to back it out.

hey what's up dog

Poor a butter in a crane, they'll need a mattress to get it out

Please let there be a dead girl. Can I increase my odds my saying her name to a mirror in the dark?

I haven't been haunted in a while despite the shrine to satan in my garage.

im gonna shoot for kissing the little dead girl. my best chance really.

so, is this really just a prank, because it seems a lot like property damage

nah, not going to copy and paste that, i want to rape the 10 year old dead girl

whatever this was must have been pretty good. too bad I missed it

>bone hurting juice

what in the christ

best way to fuck with someone: crack their wifi, plant CP all over their computer, alter the timestamps, shellbags, and browsing history to support forensics, then call the cops
their life is *over*, because nobody will ever in a million years believe that sick pedo excuse that some superhacker fooled forensics, if they even had a good enough lawyer to investigate whether it was planted

underrated

Dead 10 year Olds are my fetish

Bone-hurting Jews

>Bone hurting juice
Best name of anything in the history of ever.

u got pranked

sneak into someones house at night
open a window near their sink.
hang something flammable by the window
take out a bunch of pots and pans
butter the floor of their kitchen.
drop the pots and pans on the floor making a loud sound
get out and quickly light the think hanging by the window from the outside
watch as they run into the kitchen and slip all over the butter.
sneak back inside and shoot the dad in the head with a gun
sneak up the stairs.
stop near the top with a baseball bat ready.
after you have stopped long enough, the mother will peek around the corner. hit her with the bat
rape the children until they die.
lol. its a funny joke.

hide goldfish in the top of the toilet bowl. That way they flush, and have a new friend.

/thread

lol
im playing this running prank on this girl
i know her schedule, so every week i pick a new time and knock her out.
she wakes up with her clothes missing in a strange place and with her holes hurting
i do it a little different each week and she never knows when it is coming.
it is so funny.

kekekekkekekekek

way way underrated post