Just watched Suicide Squad

just watched Suicide Squad

she's a comically awful actor. Why is she getting big roles?

Please dont say that about my wife.

Maybe every other actress saw this POS for what it was

>He didnt want to fuck CGI Enchantress

She was a somewhat bankable name after Cardboard Cities.

Her parents are very wealthy.

I want to fuck her eyebrows

she's jewish

>comically

You named the virtue, kid.

Definitely not nepotism

She must give a good rimjob

damn she actually looks picture on the far left image

she does look picture. Very picture.

1.) She's mega wealthy (as in, she'd be rich even if she didn't work)
2.) Her odd facial features made her a model
3.) Her modelling career, kind of slutty demeanor, and "quirky" attitude made her one of the most popular VS models in history among teenage girls to young women
4.) She probably got bored of modeling because she's an entitled cunt and wanted to act instead. Producers know she's a shit actress but she's bankable. I'm just curious how much she gets paid for all the shit she does.

because she's cute!

>Wanna talk about superhero movies some more, guys? XD

kysmm

She's Hollywoods favourite new fucktoy

>Delevingne was born in Hammersmith, London, the daughter of Pandora Anne Delevingne (née Stevens) and property developer Charles Hamar Delevingne. She grew up in Belgravia, London, one of the wealthiest districts in the world.

>Delevingne has two older sisters, Chloe and model Poppy Delevingne. Her godfather is Condé Nast executive Nicholas Coleridge and her godmother is actress Joan Collins. Delevingne's maternal grandfather was publishing executive and English Heritage chairman Sir Jocelyn Stevens, the nephew of magazine publisher Sir Edward George Warris Hulton and the grandson of newspaper proprietor Sir Edward Hulton, 1st Baronet. Her paternal great-grandfather was the Canadian-born British politician Hamar Greenwood, 1st Viscount Greenwood, and her maternal grandmother Janie Sheffield was lady-in-waiting to Princess Margaret. Through one of her maternal great-great-grandfathers, Sir Lionel Lawson Faudel-Phillips, 3rd Baronet, Delevingne descends from the Anglo-Jewish Faudel-Phillips baronets; two of her ancestors on that line served as Lord Mayor of London.

>Cara is quoted as saying "Daddy make me a supermodel" and later saying "Daddy supermodel is boring make me a hollywood starlet"

This. Her fame, similar to the Jenners and Kardashians (both of whom she's apparently very close with) is simply because they're rich, decently to very attractive (though in Cara's case I'm not so sure) and have connections in the entertainment business.

How fucking desperate do you have to be to waifu this ugly bitch?

>as in, she'd be rich even if she didn't work

Why does she work then? Why would anyone work if they don't have to? If I was rich I'd spend my life relaxing and maybe supporting some causes personally important to me.

>not liking qt Cara

I've been living for the past three years doing nothing and it's not that great tbqh.

I'm really bored and really lonely.

Hollywood is a "Game Of Cucks". She cucked Depp and now gets his pirate-makeup roles

>why would anyone do something different to how i would do it?

So very desperate is what you're saying.

Like most models and ultra-wealthy children she leads a vapid and spoiled lifestyle. Also factor in that she was born in the 90s, which means she's at the forefront of the party culture, new-wave fashion, and social movements, glorifies in many ways acting/dressing like a slut, partying, and all that. She probably works because it unknowingly is the only thing that keeps her focused and out of trouble. Still, I can;t imagine how dysfunctional her family probably is. The less you worry about money the more you worry about everything else, and Cara seems like the kind of child that would give you a headache after spending 5 minutes with her.

Jenners and kardashians looks Range from unfuckable pigs to passable trannies. Cara is objectively good looking

>Like most models and ultra-wealthy children she leads a vapid and spoiled lifestyle. Also factor in that she was born in the 90s, which means she's at the forefront of the party culture, new-wave fashion, and social movements, glorifies in many ways acting/dressing like a slut, partying, and all that. She probably works because it unknowingly is the only thing that keeps her focused and out of trouble. Still, I can;t imagine how dysfunctional her family probably is. The less you worry about money the more you worry about everything else, and Cara seems like the kind of child that would give you a headache after spending 5 minutes with her.

What's wrong with any of that?

M8, I live a vapid and spoiled lifestyle myself; I've seen Cara's type many times. She's no different from the thousands of country club girls who go to college, "experiment", get shitfaced every other day of the week, but ultimately marry some rich guy from their home town with a degree in communications.

You can't deny that the Jenners, or at least a few of them, are pretty hot. I'll give you the Kardashians though.