Okay so one thing I don't understand about you Trump supporters: why are there never any threads about Hillary's FBI...

Okay so one thing I don't understand about you Trump supporters: why are there never any threads about Hillary's FBI investigation? Did the Clinton News Network really convince you that it's not a big deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jsMo8_5QQz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not much info about it right now. all we can do is meme and wait

She's buried it, nothing much happens. When and if something does, we'll shill it

I'm curious, what do people think is hidden in these emails? Do they think she leaked info to ISIS or Al-Qaeda or something?

don't matter. the bitch deleted em, dats illegal yo

The "personal" ones she deleted were probably related to the Clinton Foundation. Lots of money being transmitted from foreign countries in exchange for political favours.

So the issue of security is one thing, but money laundering and accepting bribes is pretty huge. That's why Judicial Watch is trying to get them public via freedom of information.

Isn't that all hypothetical though? Is it possible that she just wanted to de-clutter her email boxes?

No, Obama convinced me it's never going to court

Her use of a private email server is itself a violation of government protocol, it was unsecured and a means for her to bypass freedom of information act requests. She's a massive control freak and already (admitted) deleted thousands of e-mails. There's not going to be any bombshells that haven't we haven't already seen because she was given the opportunity to get rid of that.

Read "Clinton Cash." It's pretty eye-opening.

I thought they confiscated the physical server and were in the process of recovering the deleted emails?

What's to be said? Anyone with a brain knows she's guilty of high treason and belongs in Leavenworth, but everyone in media and government and Big Jew are all in the tank for her.

We can just hope that the workaday goys in the FBI can give her what she deserves, and if Obama blocks it, that they leak everything needed to obliterate her-- and him, too.

18 USC 793(f)

GET HYPE

Isn't the author of that book pretty biased though?

Is it possible to get any unbiased sources for this information?

I thought Canadians couldn't get paid to promote for American candidates?

No, she deleted all the emails before handing the server over to the FBI... she also "cleaned up" all the on-site and off-site backups of the server

But the big issue is, she put classified info onto an non-classified network. Over 2,200 times. To put that in perspective, the Director of the CIA, a single time, TALKED about classified info to someone who wasnt read-in, and lost his job, was charged with a crime, and had his entire career destroyed.

Beyond that, everyone working on the server did not have security clearance either. You know Hardeep from Dell Tech Support, the one in India who cant speak english?

Yea, he was doing her off-site back ups. The entire thing is such a cluster fuck any IT Director would be fired over it. The fact it was purposely done that way makes it a flat out crime. If you did the exact same thing she did you would be in prison for the next 2,200-6,600 years. You will be eligible for parole in the year 2742

Maybe, but the book is mostly just a written timeline of a series of different events that are factual and falsifiable. So any perceived bias is only relevant to the extent that you can show the things he is saying are untrue, which they are not.

>believing the FBI is going to take down the most powerful political elite in the middle of a presidential election

You watch too much tv.

I honestly don't care if she's guilty or not, it doesn't matter to me. I'm just looking for unbiased sources of information regarding the subject.

Sup Forums is kinda ok with Hillary. It's Sanders that's hated here, because he's in the way, and Trump is playing his role which is to pave the way for Hillary.

What I wonder is the extent to which others around her, such as, oh I dunno, President Obama, are guilty by association. People knew they were not sending emails to a .gov address when they emailed Clinton.

Her email was compromised by a guy who guessed her security question after reading her biography.....

The director of the FBI is Republican, so I'd be willing to at least watch what they do, and be cautiously optimistic about their findings.

They did. There is a rumor that the FBI was able to recover data off the platters but that isnt confirmed.

There is also info leading the FBI to believe the original hard drives were physically destroyed, replaced with new drives, a backup copy that was "pre cleaned" uploaded, and then that was wiped and handed over... basically meaning the FBI was chasing its tail from day 1

There's no news about it.
No point in discussing something that hasn't been finalized.

We are all sacrificing goats to the old gods, for her to go to prison.

Every time someone brings it up, people tell them to fuck off.

You can go read them all at wiki leaks.

>There is also info leading the FBI to believe the original hard drives were physically destroyed, replaced with new drives, a backup copy that was "pre cleaned" uploaded, and then that was wiped and handed over... basically meaning the FBI was chasing its tail from day 1

And people will still vote for her

The entire issue is so polarizing there is no "unbiased" info out there. Its either the Right attacking or the Left covering

However Clinton Cash has something like 30 pages of foot notes and references. It reads a lot like a college science text book. The author might be biased, but the info itself is solid and researchable

>.gov address
that doesn't really mean anything.

A lot knew but most didnt actually. The majority of the emails came from her aides and the emails to others like CIA and Obama were not classified.

In reality the FBI probably has her aides dead to rights this second and they are attempting to flip them for Clinton. IE. Huma testifies against Hillary in return for not going to prison for decades.

Someone was sitting in the skiff room transferring classified emails and removing their tags over to the private server, and while Hillary might be evil, I somehow highly doubt she was doing it herself.

In the end, some poor 20 year old kid is either going to go to prison for a very long time, or will be found dead in a park, sucking on his tail pipe

Hillary has a bad case of leftist face in that pic. I can clearly see the whites of her eyeball at the very top of her iris.

What gives? Why's she so objectively deranged?

I worked in intelligence for 5 years. It is never ok with the rules and regulations regarding classified material to send it over anything but the proper, secure methods which never include private email servers/addresses. She straight up says in an email to just send her some stuff, just remove the heading, because the TS scanner wasn't working. If she's so flippant with it in just that one email, she's done it more than once.

They have her dead to rights on market manipulation. I wish i could find it but there is one email between her and some fag in the german government agreeing to coerce GM not to sell shares in Opel. All of which has Merkel CC'd.

The guy who set up the private server was granted immunity and testified.

The hacker Guccifer who hacked into Sid Blumenthal's email, and that led him to hack into Hillary's server, has been given immunity to testify.

Huma Abedien has testified.

Hillary has been asked to testify, and likely will do so shortly.

The investigation is over; they are interviewing key witnesses.

Guccifer, a Romanian hacker extradited to the US back in March, will testify that he personally witnessed up to 10 foreign IP addresses also looking at Hillary's private server.

The indictment will come.

Then it's up to Obama. Will he fuck over the Clintons because he hates them, or will he cover up for the Clintons because they represent his third term legacy?

That's really the only undecided question. There is no question she is guilty of literally thousands of negligent releases of classified material, marked or no. And intent does not factor into the equation, at all.

She's on several blood thinners to prevent clots in her cankles from breaking off and giving her more strokes. She has DVT from flying millions of miles to pick up bribes in person.

Hillary dindu nuffin. It's a politically motivated attack. Even Bernie gave her a pass. It's literally nothing.

The question is: how much dirt do the Clinton's have on him?

They're also going to find her selling state secrets to Clinton Foundation donors, and Sidney Blumenthal peddling them through his private Intel firm.

Knowing Michele is a man is probably enough.

There's three reasons why there hasn't been much Hillaryposting until now.

1) It's a complicated issue that requires some reading to fully understand and hold your own in a discussion about it with someone else that understands it. So a lot of people shy away from the legwork required to really speak confidently about it.

2) Sup Forums and the American right in general (Hillary's opposition) have been consumed by the sheer circus of our primary process. That is where the overwhelming majority of the American right's focus has been until now since at least August.

3) I think most people on Sup Forums are just in agreement that she did it and there's not much dissent (until you shills showed up after Trump vanquished Rato) so there's no reason to discuss it.

And 3 1/2, before Trump announced, there was significant discussion about Hillary's e-mails. But again, see 2).

This.

We will never know what kind of sick, backroom shit is going down with this investigation. Washington doesn't like to eat its own - and if she gets nabbed, who knows how many Politicians would be shitting themselves for having done much worse.

We really can only hope and wait.

>why are there never any threads about Hillary's FBI investigation?
What fucking news is there?
Either James Comey recommends charges to the DoJ, then resigns if they don't pursue, or he doesn't. What exactly do you want from a mongolian basketweaving board full of retards from who just like degenerate shitposts and bait threads?

You people are naive to think Shillary will get indicted, it will never happen....that's why there should not be threads pertaining to this topic.

Here.

youtube.com/watch?v=jsMo8_5QQz0

No no, it's worse than that.

He got access to BLUMENTHALS e-mails that way. This is how he discovered Hillary's private e-mail server. Getting into HER server was fucking hilariously easy as it had remote desktop control open, everything was in plain-text (everything leaving coming in was not encrypted... while she visited other countries.), and it had no SSL certificate or any other form of protection. It basically was an open door.

He said while he was inside of it he saw 10 other IPs poking around in it.

Also how they say there's no "logs" showing proof of hacking. Most logs only record up to a certain point, or if any of these hackers were decent they could very simply remove their own log.