last.fm/user/katienanami
last.fm/user/Brandonmash
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because last.fm is a dying site.

last.fm/user/NeonSorcerer

I wonder what their endgame is.

this
/thread

What is a good scrobbler besides Last.fm ?

i stopped using it when they updated it and everyone i talked to ditched the site

There was libre.fm but I don't know if it even exists anymore since it never really took off.

Nobody's ever come up with an alternative, but it'd be a lucrative and worthwhile endeavor, I think.

I used to post in a group full of gloom and black metal musicians but when the site changed they all scattered. I don't think the community ever got back together.

LFM really dropped the ball, at first I thought they were actively trying to find an excuse to shut the site down but now I have no idea what they're playing at.

idk

last.fm/user/PlateOfSoup
Last 7 days I have been into The Beatles, The Velvet Underground, The Doors, Bob Dylan, Suicide, Sweet Trip, Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Duster, Flying Saucer Attack, My Bloody Valentine, The Goslings, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, King Crimson, cLOUDDEAD, Talking Heads, Melvins, Sleep and Swans.

anyone interested in testing a scrobble deleting script for me?
They removed the option to delete artist scrobbles completely, only individual tracks now so I've been working on an automator to go through and delete each instance

I dont have artists I want to delete so I cant really test it myself properly

none

there's now a market to be filled here somehow since last.fm has completely jumped ship

Streaming sites took over.

Do a Google trend search and see the opposing correlation of last.fm V spotify.

is it just the layout that is the problem?
doesnt it mainly only exist to catalog your listens?

I only ever used it for that and to find similar artists

I don't know. I just hope last.fm doesn't die; I recently started using it again and it's such a great site.

last.fm/user/spundle

last.fm/user/kylr_1

i use google play to stream but i still scrobble

last.fm/user/xandrefm

new features lately are nice

No one has shouted on my profile in almost 3 years. Plz change that.

last.fm/user/barfpenis

The update a few years back removed groups and basically killed all social aspects of the website. Its a shame because the site had potential to be the biggest social media/ scrobbling platform and forum and they totally stifled it.

last.fm/user/mrkiwibird

you tell me

last.fm/user/brewfried

last.fm/user/poi_

hey Sup Forumstants ;)

last.fm/user/thisisuhwow

last.fm/user/SquidCudi
last.fm/user/SquidCudi
last.fm/user/SquidCudi
last.fm/user/SquidCudi

last.fm/user/ceremelia

i hate last.fm cupcakes! :angery:

last.fm/user/hongguowang
last.fm/user/hongguowang
last.fm/user/hongguowang
last.fm/user/hongguowang

-Squid, 2017

I think you know better than to bully our entire server like that.

Do you even music? You have an average of less than a scrobble per day

Last.fm is not dying, it's already dead. For 2 years now.

i really wish i started using last.fm before it died

last.fm/user/meanwhile_0

Hey supers!

last.fm/user/turnyQx

How? There's still a lot of people using it.

last.fm/user/gebbg

hullo gebb

last.fm/user/ellioth_

did you drew dat

because there is literally nothing better

hey

nah

I used to use it for recs, but when they removed the radio/streaming service i got into the social aspect.

i can find/get recommendations on music pretty easily outside of LFM and besides the recommendation system/tags on the site are broken anyways so what's the point.

more like gaybbu, right?

last.fm/user/dedhedchemistry

>Last 7 days I have been into Bomb the Music Industry!, Jeff Rosenstock, Leftöver Crack, The Olivia Tremor Control, Marilyn Manson, Rites of Spring, Swans, Elliott Smith, Don McLean, mclusky, of Montreal, Big Black, The Cramps, Harvey Danger, Titus Andronicus, Jeff Buckley, The Smiths, Animal Collective, Neil Young and PUP.

that's all I can tolerate.

Because they don't make any sense and talking about what artists/albums/tracks you listen to the most is boring garbage. It's something you look up, see for 10 seconds, and that's it.

good taste lad
last.fm/user/blacken_planet

funnily enough, this is the most successful lastfm thread in a while
anyway, haven't really been scrobbling the past week since i've been on vacation, it's nice to be back

last.fm/user/VitoLucente

where did you go for vacation?

wilt.fm

I don't really have taste desu
last.fm/user/AdamClements

This website looks like shit

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>The last 7 days I have been into Bob Dylan, Vishudha Kali, Black Cilice, Dietrich Buxtehude, Maurice Ravel, Nimh, Van Morrison, Chaos As Shelter, Kallabris & Lepenik, Black Twig Pickers, Giuseppe Verdi, Little Feat, Reinhold Gliere, Tom Waits & Crystal Gayle, Chris Watson, Death Squad, Oppenheimer Analysis, November Növelet, Streicher, The Velvet Underground, Inade, Vishudha Kali & Velehentor, Lev Konstantinovich Knipper, Roberto Gerhard, Vanyar, Aaron Dilloway, Jimmy Giuffre, Vishudha Kali & Chaos as Shelter, Gerry Mulligan, Ike Quebec, Lunar Womb, Vishudha Kali & Moon Far Away, Amir Baghiri & Nimh, Anton Bruckner, Dedekind Cut, Goner, Mania, Paranoid Time, Skin Crime, Kristoffer Lo, tarkatak, Velehentor, Vishudha Kali & Closing The Eternity, Explorador, 558701, Crown of Cerberus, DJ Scud, Dosis Letalis, Exploring Jezebel, Limepit, Mathias Grassow, Moss, Rainforest Spiritual Enslavement, Shishanote, Skullflower, Tweaker, Vomir, Werewolf Jerusalem, Âmes Sanglantes, Vodinkja, Amir Baghiri, amir baghiri & mathias grassow, Birth Refusal, Bob Dylan & Johnny Cash, Cumshot, Emmanuel Tuts-Schiemsky, Final Solution, Forced Orgasm & Gender Sabotage, Irritant, John Wiese, Loren Nerell, Macronympha, Nikolai Yakovlevich Myaskovsky, Open City, Quest, Raggradarh, Rod Modell, Solitaire, SSRi, The Ebony Tower, Trucido, Sleep Column, Dosis Letalis & Train Cemetery, Yume Hayashi, Yume Hayashi & Dosis Letalis, Katse & DJ Scud, Berg Katse

bump

successful last.fm threads happen all the time

last.fm/user/katienanami
last 7 days have consisted of mostly a bunch of random songs from my library because i have no albums to listen to atm

i said /thread
now be quiet

haha, nice. epic post man

hahaha

yes

can't think of a better site that gives info on Artists and what their most popular songs/albums are... So it's very much alive just on that basis.

last.fm/user/Brandonmash