Eei / b / so, I need to make money, and fast, so do you have any way to make money that is fast?...

Eei / b / so, I need to make money, and fast, so do you have any way to make money that is fast? , I do not care that it is illegal or that it is little, I really need money now, I just need a medium that works immediately

How much

Do you drive?

10 dollars or close to that

What for?

Nope, and I'm looking for a solution for now, I really need the money now, some shit I can do online now

Take a fuuuuuckton of online surveys

suk dik, sell your jizz and blood or go more extreme and sell a testicle or go the normal route and work hard, lots of cities have labor place some give 50bucks a day for 8hour shift.

I'm wanting to start making investments in virtual currencies, however, the one I'm wanting to buy now is taking off every second, and if I do not buy now, I miss the opportunity

You want to make money fast? I'll give you a tip. Tell someone to give it to you.

paypal? ill send you 5 if you post ur boipucci

>investments in virtual currencies
Okay, i'm going to have to stop you right there. Thats a really retarded idea for someone with no money to start with let alone someone with money.
Easy way to make money, and surprisingly, is to get a job.
I wash dishes at a bar as a side job and my main job on the week days is packaging chemicals for pools.
Its not a fast form of money making but after the week you're laughing. Quit being lazy or jist scam the government for disability.

I would say to sell weed but you need money to make money there and you would need to know people and from you saying shit like virtual money and need money asap tells me you dont.

Get a job

like, right now?
sell shit. if you were femanon you could camwhore for some quick cash, but nobody pays for dicks. selling shit below market value is the only way you can get immediate cash.

ooh now ,just give me you username in palpay For me to charge the bill, and I'll send the photo here

I know, I'm looking for a job, but I've already missed several opportunities in this shitty investment in virtual currencies, I could have easily doubled my money, but I had nothing, so double zero is zero, but you that's right

you took to long m8, im not horny enough to pay for ur ass anymore srt

How do I do this?

Listen to this faggot, he knows what he's saying. You need (a lot of) seed money to start with virtual currency or selling illegal shit. Even a minimum wage job is worth it. sure they're shitty but if you just need a set amount, work til you get it and then tell em to fuck off and piss in somebody's food on your way out. Plus jobs are stupid easy to find. The only people that can't find work aren't looking or black (shit poeple will even higher a white felon)

what have you got to sell? steam keys? physical items?

I have some steam keys here, but I have more than bad games...

If someone here has arranged, this is my paypal, can pass money to the case anyone wants, would help me a lot
paypal: [email protected]

its look i dont get this money today hahha

weel ,thanks for the tips ,see i have to search for a job now