So I met this chick and she's super into me and has already established that she wants to fuck me and she's a solid 8...

So I met this chick and she's super into me and has already established that she wants to fuck me and she's a solid 8.5 in cuteness, and it'll be maybe a 3 night kind of thing. Only problem is I'm still fucking my ex and we're working on shit and I actually love her. What should I do? Throw caution to the wind and fuck the new bitch or be patient with my ex? (Pic related. Ex.)

don't waste your time "working on" anything. spread that seed, user.

never ever get back to your ex, there is a reason she is you ex now, right?

Fuck them. Fuck them all.

this. make as many white children as you can.

>we're working on shit

There's your problem. Don't go back to exes. Ever. It never works. Ever.

>I actually love her
and you're thinking about fucking someone else

Whos the new bitch OP?

Stay with your ex

when you're on your death bed, just remember that time you could have banged the one who is into you right now but you waited around for your ex who doesn't love you.

it's like we have the same mind

Op here. She does love me and I love her. She's just not ready for a relationship atm seeing as how we've been best friends since early elementary school. She's sort of warming up to the idea but I'm tired of waiting and I want something exciting.

Don't re-enter a finished relationship, regardless of if you think you can work on any issues you had. Move on, fuck the new girl. Otherwise in 3 months time you'll be posting some feels thread about how you broke up with your ex... again.

>Implying that I can't love someone without fucking someone else.

don't get me wrong, i'm not a faggot neo-nazi. Just a realist with a family of my own and a heritage to protect.

While*

you'll hate yourself if you don't drain your balls as often as possible with as many women as possible.

hell, if what's her name really gives a shit, she'll be after you immediately once she sees you drowning in poon.

win/win.

continuing "sort of warming". Don't wait around for someone your entire life. You'll regret wasting the time in the future. You shouldn't have to wait on her for this shit, because even if she does start dating you, one person in the relationship (you) is clearly more invested than the other. It will only end badly, just stay friends, maybe fuck her occasionally. Regardless, for now, fuck the new girl.

FUCK ALL THEM

dump your ex she's old news, feelings are for fags

remember user women are objects

so rack up that body count while you're young