Talking to a girl about our childhood

Talking to a girl about our childhood
She tells me her whole family drama, like super personnal stuff you'd only tell your husband or shit.

Is it attention seeking ? What do ?

If she likes you enough to tell it, she probably thinks your a likable guy for her

Some people are just honest...

She told everything in a childish way.

I don't know her much, so, i don't know how to react about it, say something nice ? Tell my own life ?

Just keep talking and just don't be a dick.

Maybe she just trust you, be nice fella

I feel like being a douche, its tempting to tell her i dont give a shit about her bullshit drama and that que should send nudes.

That's because you're a sociopath

Thanks

You've neen friendzoneded. Enjoy nothing.

Calm down dont fuck it up

You're probably thinking that it means she looks at you as a confidante and that's going to lead to some sort of deeper relationship, where someday you'll have comfy sex. You're wrong.

Who is this qt?

Listen. Try to empathize.
If you find a shared experience, let her know.
This kind of conversation denotes that she is deepening her trust in you.

Yup.

This is a +1 if you're actually trying to be her friend. This is a -100 if you actually want to be anything beyond friends.

Lol how are you this autistic OP.

just fucking listen. Lol you could even tell her something about yourself you goddamn pussy

Answer

Its her

No it isn't.

>filenames gave you away

Friends make better girlfriends, anyway.
It's worth the wait, OP.

>implying
>phone screenshot

You little desperate fag really think i give a shit about a girl speaking like a baby about her little family problem, its been years since i got over that kind of bullshit.
She's obviously not ready, and won't be before a while, she's lucky i'm still talking to her cause she seems to want to progress but i can't be bothered with a girl who's not mature enough. I was just making sure this isn't a trap.

ok
imgur.com/a/sAV3i

Jesus how autistic are you? Reciprocate you asshole.

You asked for help like a little babyboy. You don't know shit about his to handle girls, you edgy virgin

or she's cluster B

His=how

Forgive my aggressivity user, at work, haven't slept in 24h.
But still, thanks for the advice, i kinda liked her but i believe she isn't ready, i should probably give it up. I can see from here that it wouldn't last long.

Then go ahead and tell her that. See how she reacts and learn something about this weird humans

I Will probably tell her the same as she told me but in a way that might help in her own journey to getting over old family drama.

At least bang her in the ass, hard, first.

I got other hoes, i should let that one go.

Sounds like every bitch ever. Quickest and easiest way to shut her up is shove your dick in her mouth.

Oversharing to that degree is often evidence of a lack of awareness, or disregard of, appropriate interpersonal boundaries. This is often an indicator of other, more serious, personal issues, including mental or emotional instability.

TL;dr: Red flag, avoid getting in too deep before you're in over your head with crazy

I agree, thanks user. I feel better in my choice.

No problems friend, hope it all works out for you.

she's pretty hot user but look at those eyes.
Bunny boiler. run for the hills. after anal.

Thanks for your concern, i will be alright.

Best advice I can give you: Don't stick your dick into that.

I agree, OP here.

My gf is a literal psycho, and I've never been happier. She opened up to me and trusted me about things nobody else would have ever guessed. You will never find more loving or dependable girls than crazy ones that need you to make it through their day. Only possible downside(I see it as a bonus) is that she'd tie me up in a basement and rape me until I had stockholmes syndrome. Perks include loyalty beyond the fear of death and tons of great sex. Stick your dick in crazy and love it user. Just take care of them and they will be your dream waifu come true

maybe she is just too honest.
maybe she just needs to leave stuff and she has issues (gg hf op)

*tie me up if I ever tried to leave her
If you like her, go for it dude