Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_1B2bcAwpOE
youtu.be/CxUskbSn8jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a fun time.

reminder

i'm in a good mood right now

me
there's still film / tv show discussion in one out of a hundred threads which is good enough for me, and there's still no better alternative

I'm just tired of capeshit and GoT. The rest of the time some funny shit goes on and an occasionally good rec thread here or there

This board is worthless

>swn bite you for not paying her enough attention

keep my brain on the game and stay headstrong
ill be livin my life until im dead n gone

Sup Forumss problem is that it tries to force memes. If something's genuinely funny, i will come up again naturally. If it doesn't, well then the beauty was fleeting. That's how Sup Forums used to work. This has been ruined however, by attention seeking retards who just post the same threads over and over hoping to catch people who haven't seen it yet. Scroll through the catalogue right now or on any given day and count the amount of times you see repost. It's so sad and pathetic. It doesn't have to be though. We could all just decide right now to stop replying to shitposts and eventially the board may just start to flourish again.

i love this board and i love best emma

its a very cosy board

yes yess

Literally the internet capital for shitposting. I hope you never change, Sup Forums

that's nothing, have you seen them knees?

why does she piss standing up?

Pretty much this.

This board has no respectable taste snd never will

I do visit Sup Forums more than any other board (or site), and I'm sorry to say I actually really enjoy the Marvel vs DC capeshit rivalry and the schadenfreude that comes with each increasingly more shit DCEU offering. Of course, that's because I like Marvel better than DC.

Disgusting.

Sexy

i hate and love the board as i hate and love myself

m8 it's 70% capeshit, 20% Sup Forums, 10% waifu/cunny and the occasional decent discussion threads. It didn't use to be like this. I'm not one of those "patrician" autists but i do think that the board could use a split into /film/, it's so fast right now

youtube.com/watch?v=_1B2bcAwpOE

>worst emma

*best

user, did I ever tell you about Sup Forums? He was a good friend.

as somebody who only comes to Sup Forums for the waifuposting Sup Forums is definitely my favourite board
who knows what that says about the board as a whole

This.

>can't beat what you can't catch *runs fast*

What Big Chompers you have, Mister Busey

you're jealous, Watson?

Capeshit and its viral marketers ruined it

Capeshit and DC/Marvel shills clogging this board non-stop. Also Youtube reviewer worship.

Add some mod-approved cuckspam and you got a turd of a board.

I wish she would chomp my cock clean off

I hate you lot the least of the boards I frequent. Thats something, I suppose.

Damn OP, that's a nice shark. What kind of shark is it?

fuck you emma
you sharp kneed lazy eyed bitch

I'm with you lad

It's the board we love to hate

>muh taste

back to r*eddit faggot

IF A MOD READS THIS:

I really don't understand why there is no "movies" board? Television and Film are 2 different things.

A simple movie board would be so much better.

>A simple movie board would be so much better.
no it wouldn't. All of the Star Wars and capeshit except tv show capeshit threads would go there
You'd improve nothing

Sup Forums is a ship board.

youtu.be/CxUskbSn8jo

>Malick: Everyone to the Kino mobile!! Goose you "drive".

From what the surveys and the data of cross posters we have, most redditors and kids laughed out of the other boards when they leave Sup Forums agree with you and your sfw Sup Forums nu/tv/ mindset