Feels thread

Feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/03qBqP2I4p8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i just hope she and i get the chance to fall in love again someday. she was one of a kind, and i don't believe in fate or any of that shit but i'm pretty sure she was "the one". it sucks wondering what could've happened sometimes

Triple dubs! Are you quoting something?

literally sent these texts to my sister last night.

damn

I met the most amazing chick at a party and we hit it off. 3 days later she's back with her ex.
I ain't stressin bout a bitch but MAN I wish we could've gave it a shot.
I think about her every fucking day, anons.

I hate to burst your bubble, but the idea of there being a "one" is ridiculous. Out of the seven billion people on this planet, the thought that only one of them - even only one that you'll meet - is the only one who's ideal for you is some real naive shit. Keep trying with everyone it's reasonable to try with, thinking about how it could have gone is only worth your while if you're analyzing what mistakes to avoid next time.

Gets me every time.

ive been there. women are strange

what's stopping you from killing yourself?

I shed a tear. Maybe cause i can kinda relate.

That thread 404'd

dont die thread

Without any replys. That's why it's sad.

>be me
>about a month ago
>in what is easily the best relationship I've had, and the happiest I've ever been
>we have a dog together, a tiny puppy we found over Christmas
>raising it like a child
>plans to move out together
>first actual sex life I've had, and we're both living it
>everything Gucci
>she suddenly wants to see someone else
>this has come up before
>she said when we got together she might be polyamorous, but didn't think she's ever be able to be with more than one person
>some emo weeb furfag she wants to fuck now
>mamadidntraisenocuck.png
>she seems pretty serious
>ask if seeing other people is more important than our life together
>"of course not user. it's *equally*
>devastated
>she dumps me because I want to be monogamous
>takes dog, takes place to live
>steals my prized Slipknot album
>lost form of transportation, since it was her car

And that's the story of how I'm lying here on my friend's couch with nowhere else to live.

I want this more than anything right now.

and then youtu.be/03qBqP2I4p8 started on my other tab

Not him, but I feel exactly like him.
I have no idea, I have nothing to live for, maybe I want to punish myself by being alive because I hate myself. But at this rate I don't think I'm going to resist much longer.

have I got the greentext for you

age range, region?

If you had the touch of a woman every time you needed it, it wouldn't be as special. It's about the chase too user.

I had a shitty childhood with my schitzo-bipolar mom and I went into this whole shitty paranoic depressive episode and i jsut ruined a relationship the first girl to get close emotionally.
I miss her sooo much.
But i fucked up too bad and i hate the idea of talking to her again.
Because she will hate me for making her care about a suicidal piece of shit.

Fight her

Details?

No man, this has gone too far. Also, it's more about never having felt a connection with a human being in almost 27 years of life. I can't do this anymore.

let's face it. there's no one for me. I've been selected out. done

The fact that you are seeking out this conversation proves to both me an yourself that you still have hope and you value all the little warm happy things in life.

fuck that hurts

That sucks user... for your future make sure you always are well enough to pay your own way and youll never feel this shitty in the future

>you still have hope
I never had hope, but it didn't hurt so much before, I used to be more indifferent for some reason. I know I can't change, there's nothing else I can try.
>you value all the little warm happy things in life.
Things that I can only fantasize about, and I have never once felt. It's ridiculous.
At least I have whiskey.

tell me something I don't know

Walk me through a day in your life user, then walk me through your ideal dream day.

basically You can find an even better one. Imagine a good looking girl with her prons without her cons...life isnt that bad huh?

>I dunno.
>Kinda drunk.
>Met her in canada on a french course.
>She was 14 and i was 17.
>Was being an edgy faggot.
>We liked each other a lot of weird tension.
>We both went back to where we lived.
>He the usa me mex.
>Talked almost every day for like a year.
>She says shes coming to mexico.
>Meet irl again she stays at my house, >we're purely friends but best experience I've had with someone.
>Go to a cool artistic city nearby, trip balls together on Shrooms.
>Make shit a lot weirder.
>While we were trippong things got i tense, we talked about her sexual assault and her moms cancer and me and my mom and the isolation of being raised by a foreign mother and bullying etc.
>Talk about how a relationship can't exist bcs of distance.
>Sad.jpg
>Weirdness ensues.

No

You're not just gonna magically start experiencing these things. You need to get off your drunk ass and make your life what you want it to be. Life ain't gonna hand you a silver spoon, you gotta get up there and take it. Don't be the reason your life sucks.

You know whats sad Sup Forums?
I think I've been in love with this girl, since I has 10 ithink, then loosing contact until I was going to enter to highschool, I saw her again, I was happy I finally see her. We talked for days and days, it was really great, I even invited to go out with me, but I'm ugly af, so I got angry, and I think I freak her out, I cried that day.
I spent sometime looking for her profile in FB, I spent entire hours doing it, until I found it, I was happy, but I think I have to move on, she seems to be doing great, I'm happy for her.
Pic related

also ESL, sorry for my english

I feel as though no one will love me, not because of aesthetics but because of my extremely toxic personality and self hatred and no matter what I do it won't help.

That and I'm to spergie to get a job (I've tried) and the career I want seems so unreachable because other members are cucks and everyone else has zero talent

Day in my life:
>wake up at 6AM
>get up quickly otherwise I get headache
>turn on computers
>Sup Forums/vidya/practice guitar/whatever I feel like doing
>wait for time to pass
>time does not pass
>do some more shit like reading (philosophy/psychology lately)
>time does not pass
>whiskey
>midnight, time to (at least try to) go to bed,
>I know I'm gonna have trouble sleeping
>actually fall asleep past 3AM
>rinse repeat

I'm not sure about an ideal dream day, I can't walk you through it, but I imagine it as having a purpose in my life instead of being alive only because I haven't killed myself yet. I want to feel human for once, instead of feeling like I'm in a place that I can't understand surrounded by people I can't relate to.

what do you want to get work as?

I have never been able to make friends. No ever wants to talk to me it seems. Maybe after college I'll join the usmc as an officer and feel important. Like people depend on me, and respect me.

As gay as it sounds I care about your mental and physical well being.

B o i

GF of 2 years cheated on me back in March. Only thing keeping me going was this other girl I'd been spending time with. About a week ago, she tells me that she really isn't interested in having anything between us. Pretty much the only person I talk to at this point, and I don't want to lose her as a friend, so I say ok. Tells me how much she likes this other guy. I know im a cuck/beta but, I don't have anyone in my life besides this girl.

A musician

>me

Did you break up with your gf?

you dont have to work ... life should e easy for you if you didnt implant the "sadlife" idea to you.

I can relate to you. A sports I jury has recently robbed me of my purpose and I too have been into psychology and philosophy. I try to be creative every day, drawing, cooking, thinkin, whatever.

Already been through all of this. Lonely people who have never been in a serious relationship don't realize how quickly these things become irrelevant and how much their quirks start to piss you off, and then how you miss being single. It's all a cycle.

Comma after "thanks", ya airhead!

Oh I know, believe me, but knowing that doesn't magically make me capable of doing now what I haven't been able to do so far (and not because of lack of trying).

I want to die

I'm just interested - what do you define "serious relationship as"? Personally, I've only been in one for up to five months, and I'm under the impression that if the relationship ain't shitty and you both put in enough work, you end up getting something ok out of it

^ a long-winded way of saying "u doing it wrong if you miss being single"

Forgot to mention i had a journal and git drunk and sent her a pic of a page saying i think i loved her but how confused i was.
>Deppession gets worse.
>Worst episode I've had, she went back to usa.
>Feel shitty, dad feels bad bcs of a whole nother story, asks if i want to go to a huge us city, to see a cool gal, say fuck yeah.
>Still really depressed, no metter how much i try to shake it off.
>Get weird paranoid hallucinations, talking to myself.
>Going bat shit.
>Still scared someone will find out the extent of it, some of it was discovered.
>Have really weird experiences with homeless, addict's, immigrants, 40 year old geeks, etc.
>Every time i explaing the weird feeli g i have towards the girl they say i want to fuck.
>Just want to feel i can genuinely connect with someone.
>Finally go to her house to sleep for a few days.

I love you my dude, it'll all be ok

It doesn't exist. That's a emasculated nu-male's fantasy about having women be the protector.

Girls don't want this.

Told me she just saw me as a friend, and ended it with me. 3 days later she told me about the other guy she was seeing

Stupid and gay

"I think, therefore I am".

>Have good times, never really alone to talk.
>Being gay.
>She notices.
>Still have paranoid ideation.
>Paranoid of my friends, family and especially her bcs she got so close so fast.
>Take shrooms.
>Tell her I'm going to kill myself.
> Go back to Mexico, get drunk and cut relationship.
I feel like a sack of shit for hurting her.

I don't doubt that you've tried, and clearly it didn't work. Which means you try harder, or try another way. Giving up is what seals your fate, nothing else. The world's full of opportunities that you're missing by sitting there.

It's easy to be depressed, and to do nothing. It's familiar, and it's not subject to change. That doesn't make it the best course of action, or inaction if you will. Your capability to get a life, for lack of a better phrase, is all in your head. You're only incapable of doing the things you think you're incapable of doing.

People will tell you it's better to loved and have lost than never to have loved at all, but thats bullshit. If you get her and she loves you and lose her it will kill you. I have mine and I think about killing myself all the time on the though of losing here. I know this is going to literally kill me.

my man you're misreading it
the picture talks about the author liking going to bed because it can distract the author from the shit going on in their life, and they can fantasize about living a life they're proud of

>I just want one person to feel safe in my arms

It seems so simple but I've never come close.

Stopped reading at

"Writing a date on calender"

What grill fucking writes dates on calenders?

>Girls don't want this
Doesn't mean guys don't. Sometimes you gotta put up with shit the other person wants to do.

>used the term gucci to describe current state
>slipknot album is most prize possession
>has no transportation due to alpha girlfriend owning car

I wonder what went wrong, dawg.

Me, a stranger, agrees.
Been through depression me self.

dude you just have to wait for it to get more numb, it'll all be good eventually

And you don't want to try talking to her?

>>There is joy in depression.
>>A type of art that no one person could ever duplicate.
>>You're views are unique and valued user. >>Whatever you go through, whoever ruins your day, just know... >>You'll always have the story.
>>To learn from and experience a new chapter.
>> I wake up every day in what seems like a trance, >>yet i still manage to be surprised by the comfort strangers can provide.
>>I may not know a thing about you, but i know you've got something no one will ever have.
>>And you can take pride in saying its your life, you can wake up and know im waking up too.
>>I wake up to change my baby's diapers and feeding her.
>>I wake to tell my fiance every day shes special.
>>I know this might not mean much, but do me a favour and pay the feeling forward.
>>Best of luck user, lovely night.

>been trying to have kids with wife for 2 years
>went to doctor who said my sperm count was too low
>both sad af
>decide to get my wife a puppy for her birthday
>went to pick the puppy up and shes a cutie
>instantly fell in love
>grew to love her like the daughter I couldn't have
>one year later the night before my wifes birthday she died
>both devastated
>fate, destiny, god, the universe, some force decided we couldn't even have a puppy

I loved her

It would be nice to have someone there that would love me for everything that I am. I don't have to do anything, just me existing is perfect for them.

I want someone that wants nothing more than to hold me because they want to feel my warmth and love.

I want to know that I do deserve to be loved because at this point it just feels like I don't mean shit to anyone.

I want to feel like I'm special to someone, no one else can ever take my place.

I know it's dumb and in a way selfish to think this, to try to live off someone else. But I'm so fucking tired of being alone and feeling like I don't deserve anyone. I know that I shouldn't base my happiness off others but I just hate every inch of me. I see others love each other and hold each other and I never felt that warmth. I would much rather have known the love and lose it than continue a life of emptiness.
I wish that for once I can feel like someone's grand prize instead of a the consolation prize

if you're nitpicking it, you aren't gonna get much out of it

there are millions of things to nitpick there

for example, why would you just be friends beforehand? there's a point where you both are so close as friends that a relationship becomes out of the question, and I assume we're before that - but how are you gonna do that hanging-out shit if you aren't close friends already

Wut? How high are you? That's not at all what he's trying to say. How did you even come up with that?

>dates you
>you defend yourself
>only sees you as a friend

well, what's he trying to say?

fuck Im gonna be tired as fuck for my shrink tmrw

Considering it, feel like I already did too much damage.
She blocked me, thats how i cut the relacionship.
I don't know what would be worse, to talk to her or not to.

Sorry. Drunk. Reread my shit. It's the only way I cope. She's still mine. She still loves me. I know I can't lose her though. I just think it's it and in some ways I wish she'd end it so I don't have to worry about it or anything else ever again.

A. Learn to meme
B. Described as prized, not most prized
C. Girlfriend was sub petplay enthusiast, fool, whose rich parents bought her a car and my poor parents didn't do the same.

If anything it was my being too focused on my job, I had just started working 40 hours a week and we didn't get to do a lot due to conflicting schedules.

Wut? Why the fuck wouldn't you date a close friend?

>falling for the friendzone meme
>building your life philosophies from a Chinese cartoon image board.

Checked dude, im glad fortune is with you tonight

You're just projecting your own feels on shitty meme.

Go read a book nigger.

sometimes that helps, my shrink figures out more shit about me when i dont think about what im saying.

>She blocked me, thats how i cut the relacionship.

she cut YOU dood. get cucked kek

Never lose her, do EVERITHING for her, she is all you'll ever need... 'Cause if you lose her, the pain will kill you everyday...

It was amazing up to that point. Her family liked me. Felt more like a part of a family with them, than when I was at home. Girl "loved" me. Put up with me playing Minecraft.
Saw shit going down hill about 2 months before she ended it. Cared more about her fucking Snapchat than she did about me. Hurt bad, but I tried to overlook it, she was all I had at the time.

Green texted the whole story for my final English project. I'll post if there's interest.

>try harder, or try another way
What the hell does that even mean? There's nothing left to try.
>You're only incapable of doing the things you think you're incapable of doing.
You are cofusing cause and effect.
By the way, we're not even talking about "mechanical" skills, that can be acquired though practice, I'm actually great at that sort of thing.
I always felt that there's something missing inside me, I can't tell exactly what it is, but if I had to say the first thing that comes to mind, I would say that I lack what makes me human. You can't "learn" how to be human.

you make your own happiness user