How does a baby raping monster only get 35 years?

How does a baby raping monster only get 35 years?
And why the fuck did he take pictures and let the mom see?

>A Nashville father has plead guilty to raping a 3-month-old baby after cell phone pictures were found of the haunting crime.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox17.com/news/local/nashville-dad-pleads-guilty-to-raping-3-month-old-baby?sdfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fox17.com/news/local/nashville-dad-pleads-guilty-to-raping-3-month-old-baby?sdfc

The only crime there is not sharing them with us

guess you could say.... he captured himself
sorry

im shocked they say that the baby is happy and healthy now

I mean i dont want to think about the mechanics here but i have to imagine the baby would be physically harmed in some fashion

35 years?

That seems fitting, really. Do you expect life? Or death?

He'll be 70 or 80. And he'll probably die inside regardless.

Some might even say he was...framed.

Oh ffs...

how does one start the conversation to request such a thing?

captcha: stop heras

Well... it depends on what they mean by rape.

hell probably get buttfucked himself in prison
or shanked
idk exactly why but prisoners really hate pedos
i mean, whats up with the selective morality?

>selective morality

Well, I can't quite explain it, but everyone is guilty of this. The Sup Forums debates here are a good example once they start talking about killing random people for being a certain color

This. Like what?

> kill a guy == not my problem
> fiddle a kiddle == OH HELL NAH

Losers needs someone to look down upon...like Sup Forums white trash need to bash niggers to improve their self image

Thats actually mostly bullshit. Most inmates don't want to know your shit anymore than they want you to know their bullshit. Even if it does become a problem a few bucks in the right commissary/canteen accounts makes life fairly normal.

This

this guy knows whats up

Explanation:

probably because many of the people in prison were sexually molested early in life and they see it as a way to get back at their molester

Because everybody hate pedos. Killing an adult makes you a badass; touching a kid makes you a weak faggot. Welcome to reality my newfriend.

That, and attacking chomos, the lowest of the low, detested and hated by *all*, allows them to somewhat reconnect with the society from which they've been exiled.

And, of course, everyone needs someone to look down upon.

>3 months old

it's not like the kid is going to remember it anyways

It might be ingrained in its psyche.

A badass? Sure...as long as the victim wasn't any number of people you care about...family/friends. Then it's just bad, you dumbass.

Touching a kid? Like parents, caretakers or guardians? No, you meant sexually lest lolitaism has gone out of style since last century. Age verification and the idea of emotional maturity regardless of sexual orientation or activity. A debate fit for another time. I digress...

I wonder if he took off his "I'm with her" t-shirt before doing it or did he just use his pussy hat to wipe himself off.

+1 to you.

The fact, not the notion.

I'm usually against the death penalty, but in situations like his I'm all for it. This dude will cost taxpayers millions of dollars over the course of the next 35 years, and we're overpopulated as is. He pleaded guilty, there's no concerns over his guilt, just end him. His life is just a bourdon.

He will die in prison before he serves all of those 35 years. If not the best that could happen is when he gets out he will be shitting his diapers in a dimentia hospital.

Of course I meant touching kids in a sexual way...and I didn't say that I PERSONALLY think killers are badass. Learn to read between the lines.

Apparently it's cheaper to have someone live their life in prison than to be put to death due to all the trials and court appeals and due process. Lawyers cost a fuck ton, so I'm inclined to believe this.

We can't just kill people all willy nilly.

in fact not having the father around for 35 years will probably do more actual harm than the 35 minutes of having his bay dick sucked (or whatever the dad did)

just another example of the courts thinking they know what's best for the child.

Another thing. A live prisoner can continue being a slave to the system, and ultimately creates more income for the prison and America's for profit prison system.

>only 35 years

retarded puritan murrican detected

Its not like he killed the baby, 35 years is in fact way too much and based in moral panic rather than justice

Eh... if he's messing with the 3 month old, it would probably continue through the kids life. Taking him away from the cold at the very least is for the best. The mom can find another person to fill that spot, well, except that no one wants to raise another person's child.

If you typed it I guess I didn't make the assumption you were speaking for someone else, or a group of people? Denying you might have vaguely placed this ideal loosely on glamorized Hollywood scripts or video game bravado...I personally was speaing for myself and left no mystery as to what my point was for lack of vagueness. I know you meant sexually, as I assume you spoke personably of your own thought process on that point and I apologize for my lack of perception at not knowing what you meant when you said it, also reading more into what you DIDN'T say...
lol

There's always chance of good behavior and parole for early release.

That's good though, because he is gonna get his ass beat every single day for the next 35 years! That's...... hold on let me grab a calculator.......12,775 ass beatings. And probably a couple thousand rapes thrown in there. Fucking chimos need to burn in hell.

Stealing this for future use.
Totally badass!! Fucking GENIUS!!
Thank you my lord.

lol at all the moralfags ITT

This isn't a work of fiction, this is reality. Pedophilia is frowned upon. Regardless of the fact that there is a greater amount of pedophiles than we think, but we're talking about a fucking 3 months old here. In no way shape or form can this be viewed as "normal".