.NMAD

No that the dust has cleared... what does Sup Forums think of .NMAD? I refer of course to the alternate tracklist of DAMN., which is the original tracklist reversed:

DUCKWORTH.
GOD.
FEAR.
etc.

Opinions? Was it intentional? Better or worse than the original?

Interesting, starting now.

"We're gonna put it in reverse."

Does nmad stand for Nigga Mad?

God you people are such faggots

Nice vagueness. Feel free to get specific.

The Last song starts with the line "We're gonna out it in reverse" and then the songs ends by it or some track going in reverse.

I'm suspicious that the stabbing spree in Austin happened as a result of this album. It happened 2 weeks after this album was released, the killer's name is Kendrex and he appeared to be wearing a Jewish scarf or something that looked very similar.

Yep it's confirmed. He was wearing a Jewish prayer shawl called a Tallit. It's basically confirmed that this album inadvertently inspired a murder spree.

Or technically murder and attempted mass murder. I suppose a spree is something like Charles Whitman for example because as I recall he murdered family members before going to the tower where also this recent mass stabbing occurred.

samefag
fag
It's such a cool concept because it actually does seem to work in reverse. I actually kinda like it starting off with Duckworth and then at the end capping off with the triumphant DNA and finally ending with the blind woman story.

Well yeah good job Sherlock we don't have an edit button. You keep busy with who posted what and I'll continue solving murders.

Oh so you're just like one of those autists who has to send 5 texts just to say one thing because you can't think before hitting "Send".

I think spazz would be a more appropriate term.

Fair

So do you think there's anything in this album that might genuinely albeit generally inspire murder and even mass murder? I think it's basically confirmed that the killer was inspired or triggered by this album but I assume he was completely delusional and misinterpreting the album.

I don't get all this hype about this album. This album is just average hip-hop thing with shitty soundcloud level beats playing at the background and text with 'ima black, rich and famous and there're ten dollars hanging from ma anus' meaning, but with all politically correct words.

fag detector/10

4th coincidence incoming

The murder/attempted mass murder happened one block away from the UT tower mass murder on Guadalupe St which turns into Lamar Blvd

5th which I suppose is what got my noggin joggin in the first place.

The album appears intended to be played in reverse order which implies a secret meaning or message e.g. backmasking is playing an album in reverse which infamously has been evidence in murder trials.

Ahahahhahahahahhahahahahha is this faggot serious

autism confirmed

Wut tell me where I'm wrong. I could go to the killer's next court hearing I assume. I think that stuff is open to the public. Or I could contact one of the attorneys directly. I don't know which side I would contact though so maybe both. Maybe they already know about this.

See
The odds are basically astronomical

stop larping retard

'Backmasking makes kids murder' was bullshit when your mom wouldn't let you listen to Led Zeppelin in the eighties and its even more bullshit now because as an entire goddamn culture we know that backmasking was fucking made up by church groups and local news

Why? What's the worst that could happen?

Right but I'm just giving an example that there is a precedent for albums being used as evidence in murder trials. Specifically albums that are played in reverse.

WHICH WAS THEN ALWAYS PROVEN BULLSHIT YOU MONGOLOID

First of all I'm obviously not saying that this album contains backmasking. Secondly I dont think that baskmasking was ruled inadmissable as evidence. Either way though it doesnt realy matter. As of right now I think the album could be used as evidence to determine if the killer knew right or wrong and what the criteria for that is. The murderer Kendrex seems to have been on a mission from the rapper Kendrick to commit mass murder near Lamar Blvd. I havent gone through the lyrics yet to see what was open to interpretation but the Black Jewish connection seems huge.

>havent gone through the lyrics yet
Well that's pretty fucking obvious, this album wouldn't have inspired anyone to do that kind of shit. It's not some gangster rap/horrorcore.

>The murderer Kendrex seems to have been on a mission from the rapper Kendrick to commit mass murder near Lamar Blvd.

If your name was Steve James, would you ask someone to call himself Stevotron and to commit a murder near James Street?

You are falling victim to your basic human pattern recognition. You are looking for coincidences, so you find them and disregard the hundreds of times where there is absolutely no correlation between the album and this murder.

Right but it's about oppression though at least the overt sequence containing Shalome and whatnot.

First to be correct, I meant the murder happened near a street that turns into Lamar Blvd.

From day one the Black Jewish connection was shocking and I was immediately struck by the coincidence of his name. Not to mention the coincidence if his victims name. A black man named White murdered a completely random man named Black.

And that is exactly what this thread is about. Pattern recognition and the hidden meaning.

*a completely random white man named Black

Most autistic thread on Sup Forums rn

>Was Yeshua new weapon
>I meditate then off your fucking head

Yeshua is the original Hebrew name for Jesus for what I can tell.