twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one fucking cares

Nice meme

Well, he's not wrong?

>www.gofccyourself.com
FCC already has the website down...

Yeah, he's not wrong

wait, he's funny. is he normally a crazy PC neoliberal or what? Why are you mad

Lol what the fuck are you going on about?

Why do you continual watch someone you disagree with and dislike? It's not like he had any power over him you don't give him yourself.

Fucking snowflakes. Get control of your goddamn emotions.

>>>>>>>>Go back to rabbit

He's not wrong, net neutrality is what keeps cancer in Sup Forums alive, and without it most of us would kill ourselves.

He's not wrong, net neutrality is something we need to defend.

Yep

We are on TV again! Yey.

Site is down we did it

the amount of people saying "he's not wrong," no shit. everyone got that the first time it was said.

what?

0 point, this is why your threads always fail

Is anyone counting them?

>implying I value you enough to put effort into things

>I'm right cause I went full retard

After you, fuckface.

Wait...so you decide to take down a site that's FOR net neutrality?

As this user said >He's not wrong, net neutrality is what keeps cancer in Sup Forums alive, and without it most of us would kill ourselves.

pretty sure it went down because tons of people went to the site to fill out the shit, not an actual ddos.

b, you used to be "rad", how did you ended up like this?

If he read the comment about him, it means that he surfs here, so to fill up his shit I want a shoe on head pic

Shoe on head Mr. Oliver!

>all while communicating on a site that wouldn't exist without net neutrality

He has slaves for that kinda shit, TV ppl don't "do" reading

not available

I want shoe on head, they can tell him.

standing up to Verizon and Comcast and protect a free Internet?

He's fucking right.

On one hand John follows a formula made for brainless masses: 1. serious topic 2. follow with analogy 3. make joke. Rinse and repeat the ENTIRE FUCKING SHOW.

On the otherhand, while his audience is mouthbreathing millenials, his intentions are pure. And anything that gives me a reason to crash the US government, I'm in.

fcc site crashed

Sounds like you're just an edgy snowflake.

Bumping. And to the people who think this is bs, if you honestly say this isn't important or this is "Librul buhshit" you need to off yourself and let the big boys handle this. You have no grip on the subject and/or reality if you are trying to defend people taking away Net Neutrality, this shit could quite honestly end Sup Forums and ruin alot of our lives, I don't usually say shit like that and hate fear mongering Sup Forumstards who do. but seriously this shit needs to get promoted, we need to band together and stop bitching and lying to ourselves over petty and useles things when stuff like this is on the horizon.

If he ask he should deliver, shoe on head pic at least

Sounds like youre a complete faggot

Perhaps, but at least I'm not cancer.

Idk if I can listen to this guy for 20 mins

not your personal army

real people dont give a shit about what the interwebs are in ameriland. its a fucking slow shit anyways
go fuck yourself and take that cuck with you

Cause this is Sup Forums? Yes, he is funny and he has a point with what he says. Still, I don't care, no an amerifag.

>Net neutrality is a matter of a single person
Come on, user, this affects you as well.

Fuck that unapologetic cuck, he thinks we aint enemies because we made him into a meme, he can go ahead and eat shit.

Agreed. Shoe on head for great justice.

If you're on Sup Forums and against net neutrality then I'm sorry but you are cancer.

SATANIC TRIPS HAVE SPOKEN

youtube.com/watch?v=00e41pD4TJ0