Picture of a transsexual from my school. Is this considered CP?

Picture of a transsexual from my school. Is this considered CP?

Is exposing breasts illegal for a transsexual if he transitioned from a male to female and got breast implants?

Some people man

Actually kinda curious about that

Right? He put that on his twitter saying body positive and I'm just like, besides the fact that he exposed himself kinda, can he go to jail for basically distributing CP? I took the chance and screenshotted to ask Sup Forums cuz I'm genuinely and weirdly curious about that.

?

Nobody cares about your stupid niggle faggot.

Are they younger than 18?

It would be helpful if you provided some context here. Whats his/her age?

Sophomore so I believe 16. Connecticut.

Well i think it depends if its sexual right? Like you can go to a nude beach no problem. Men can go topless anywhere regardless of age, I know at least here in Canada Women over 18 can also go topless in public, but if its m-f idk what would happen.

Honestly dont think the cops would care enough/laws would have to be modified for shit like this.

That'd make it cp i guess

From what I understand it's only considered cp if the minors sexual organs are exposed or is committing a sexual act. Female minors exposing breasts is considered sexual but are trans female breasts sexual? An incident occurred around my area that made headlines where a transgender male was detained for walking around topless at a beach. She had surgery to remove them but was still arrested blah blah.

How fucked am I?

Post more pics OP. Link to twitter?

You're probably not going to get in trouble but you're also an honest to god retard for saving and posting the pic. you could have had this discussion without the picture you fucking moron.

I figured since that pic stood on her twitter for pretty much 2 months without it being taken down and nothing happening to him that it wouldn't be a big deal for me to save it and share it. But yeah I'm an idiot

MOAR

Twitter isn't policing every 16 year olds twitter account in the world just so that they can maybe find a hint of something they can charge someone with. And yea you are an idiot, i advise just saging this thread.

Agreed