>drinks it black, with no milk or sugar

The best way.

You want cream and sugar? Get a sundae

>drinks their coffee like someone who isn't a faggot

>character doesn't put honey in his tea

Its how we do it where I am from.

>brits visiting
>literally puts sugarcubes into the coffe and adds cream as well

What the actual fuck. You cant make this shit up. It happens in real life.

>Character wipes his ass
>No blood on toilet paper

>black character isn't referred to as "nigger boy"

>black character hangs with the white kids
>the white kids have not been forced by their parents to accept him into their group

Suspension of disbelief obliberated

>Character pours coffee out of a pot black
>Drinks it immediately without burning his throat or tongue.

>Character wipes his ass
>he doesnt spend half an hour and go through two whole paper rolls meticulously cleaning his anus

>character brushes teeth
>no blood

dumb frogposters

>character doesn't squirt bleach down the toilet after shitting

>character goes to internet
>doesn't spend 2h posting frogs in a burmese knitting forum

>character chugs a gallon of steaming hot coffee directly from the pot
extremely.

My man

>Character is dating a cute girl
>Doesn't have her fart in his face as foreplay

They aren't even trying

>male character has to take a dump at work
>doesn't use the woman's restroom

>character clips toenails
>doesn't use teeth

I do that if I'm having coffee after I've eaten.
If I take it with sugar it "falls" hard on my stomach and makes me even more sleepy, without sugar/milk it's "lighter".

>foreplay
that would be my climax if I had a gf

>not drinking milk

lmao you want Chad to break your bones easily? cucks

>character gets undressed to take a shower
>doesn't run hand across genitals and smell it to determine if a shower is even necessary

>user posts about coffee
>makes me thirsty for some
>about to brew half a pot so I can go to sleep with a nice warm brew in my stomach

anyone else feel sleepy after coffee?

Adults are not meant to drink milk

this

>always drink coffee before sleeping
>sometimes have comfy KINO dreams
>no problems so far in the morning, feel fresh AF

My mum would only drink black coffee, even before bed. It didn't seem to keep her up.

t. salty asian

I'm a white australian.

Not quite, but sometimes when I'm really tired, but don't want to go to sleep, what I'll do is chug a cup or two of coffee really fast, and then lay down in an attempt to go to sleep. If all goes well what happens is I'll fall to sleep for about an hour, and then wake up feeling fully rested, and wide awake.

Works with energy drinks as well, but I just can't drink that shit any more.

Logged in just to upvote!

>but I just can't drink that shit any more
Why not? Is your liver failing?

Indeed.

Source fgt

The milk myth has spread around the world based on the flawed belief that this protein and calcium-rich drink is essential to support good overall health and bone health in particular at any age. It is easy to understand that the confusion about milk’s imaginary benefits stems from the fact that it contains calcium – around 300 mg per cup.

But many scientific studies have shown an assortment of detrimental health effects directly linked to milk consumption. And the most surprising link is that not only do we barely absorb the calcium in cow’s milk (especially if pasteurized), but to make matters worse, it actually increases calcium loss from the bones. What an irony this is!

Here’s how it happens. Like all animal protein, milk acidifies the body pH which in turn triggers a biological correction. You see, calcium is an excellent acid neutralizer and the biggest storage of calcium in the body is – you guessed it… in the bones. So the very same calcium that our bones need to stay strong is utilized to neutralize the acidifying effect of milk. Once calcium is pulled out of the bones, it leaves the body via the urine, so that the surprising net result after this is an actual calcium deficit.

Are you a baby? Is a cow your mother?

No, I hit 30 a couple years ago, and just can't do that shit any more.

I mean, maybe my liver is failing, but that would be due to alcohol, not energy drinks. I only ever drank that shit on the odd occasion.

You're an old man.

Milk counters the acidity of coffee
Real men take care of their bodies
Ergo real men drink coffee with milk

>not letting mom breastfeed you whenever you feel like it

>You are a small mammal, small mammals need milk.
-Rippletits

for you

I'm about the same age as you. I loved that shit as a teen but now the only one i'll touch is V and that's only a couple of times per year.

What the fuck?

>Citation needed
I drink 2 litres+ every goddamn day, helps mass and strength.

Too fast for you?

First, there is some evidence to suggest that milk, on its own, may not be as helpful for your bones as originally thought. For example, a 2011 review published in the Journal of Bone and Mineral Research found that drinking milk didn’t reduce the risk of fractures in women.

And a 2014 study in The BMJ suggested that women who drink a lot of milk may actually have a higher fracture risk and a higher risk of death compared to those who drink less. To reach their findings, researchers looked at data from more than 61,000 women (and about 45,300 men) who had filled out a series of food frequency questionnaires over two decades. In the end, drinking three or more glasses of milk per day was associated with a higher incidence of hip fracture for women (but not men) and an increased risk of death from any cause (for both men and women), compared to those who had less than one glass per day

This sounds like it was written by that Adam faggot from college humor

i know right ? Thats not how you drink coffee .

this is how you drink coffee

>he hasn't had a coffee enema

Milk is pretty shit for you since you're essentially just drinking pure calories, but the milk industry has tons of money so it's easy for them to convince people that milk is good for you

>The amount of calcium lost in the urine from drinking a glass of milk is trivial compared with the amount of calcium coming in, says Connie Weaver, PhD, head of foods and nutrition at Purdue University in West Lafayette, Ind. "For every gram of protein you eat, you lose 1.75 milligrams of calcium." Using this calculation, since each glass of milk provides 8 grams of protein, you'll lose 14 out of 300 milligrams of calcium per glass -- which doesn't seem so bad. In fact, because the average American consumes approximately 75 grams of animal protein a day (though of course not all from milk), you'll still take in more calcium than you lose by drinking just one glass of milk (you'll consume 300 milligrams of calcium and only lose 131 milligrams).

>Robert Heaney, MD, a professor of medicine at Creighton University in Omaha, Neb., who specializes in bone biology, also shrugs off dairy dissenters. "The reason why dairy products work is that they contain not only calcium and protein but also phosphorus, magnesium, vitamin D, potassium, and other things associated with good bone health," he says. "It's the logical way to go."

So, one of those milk council creeps got to you too, huh?

Chickory?

thing is that i drink so much milk there is never enough milk in my fridge

It's basic math, brah.

Why are people so hostile about this shit?
Drink it how you fucking want. You want it black? Cool. With sugar? Awesome. With cream/milk? Great. With both? Go ahead.
Don't force yourself to drink something a certain way if you don't fucking like it that way.

Because the way I do things is the correct way, and anyone who does it differently is an idiot, and needs to know this. Duh.

>hey guyz why not fall into anarchy xD
kys

fuck off tourist

>when I'm really tired, but don't want to go to sleep, what I'll do is chug a cup or two of coffee really fast, and then lay down in an attempt to go to sleep. If all goes well what happens is I'll fall to sleep for about an hour, and then wake up feeling fully rested, and wide awake.
The fucks the science behind this? Sounds neat but you probably still feel pangs of tiredness afterwards I bet

Are we in \fit\ ?

>he doesn't shower in milk

>falling for the dairy Jew

>strong character is tough and don't need no pussy shit in his coffee
>like they've got something to prove
Do you not understand the typical tough guy role?

keep 'em coming guys, this character i'm writing is going to be the most realistic of all

>Not drinking soy milk

Guys it's the current year, c'mon

Got an espresso machine at home, shit is amazing-, I froth that milk up all the time, sure it was expensive but I feel I'm worth it.

Brits don't put cream in coffee, they put milk in like fucking normal people

>a character just says "coffee" when he orders and doesn't have to clarify he wants a flat white latte

So unrealistic

Oh yeah, it only lasts for a little while, which is about as long as a normal caffeine high. I don't know the science behind it, but my thinking behind it is that because you go to sleep before the caffeine has kicked in, you don't feel the effects of it until you're awake. So you get an hour of rest, which gives you a little energy, and then you wake up while the caffeine is in full effect.

It's usually followed by a crash a few hours later unless you keep pumping more shit into your system.