Why shouldn't Eastern Turkey be transformed into an independent Kurdish nation?

Why shouldn't Eastern Turkey be transformed into an independent Kurdish nation?

kurdish independence is the jew's plot but human rights should not be violated and every minorty should be recognized within turkey

Kurds never had a state before. And only 3 cities are orginally kurdish.

Why won't Turks want to give away that territory?

>Kurds have more Anatol genes which flows in and make Turks ugly

>Kurdish region is poorest, weighing down on Turkey

If I was Turkey I would just sell it

just cut that useless part off and let the kurds deal with the millions of syrian refugees

I used to like Kurdish until I realized they were Persian hillbillys

Most Persians view Kurds as bros.

you sound so nice but this is not an ordinary territory, and it has so much dominance for the region, i.e. water resources

I would happily give 4 5 cities to kurds and deport all of them in there. However state has different plan. by using them it will increase its influence all over neighboring countries. Practically all of kurds will become our bitch.

It was originally inhabited by Armenians and Assyrians that the kurds killed.

mother of fuck, never realized how close dem mongol sandniggers are to me

Never noticed how much clay they stole from you either? Typical cucked europoor.

You Turks came to Anatolia in the 14th century, why not just give back that land to it's rightful owners?

thank fuck our ancestors gave them the boot, can you imagine growing up among non whites?

let me rephrase that
among durkas?

>can you imagine growing up among non whites?
>american

so when are you gonna return to europe?

Shut up you brown mongol.

k, senpai :3

America was actually fields and wastelands before the white man stepped on it.
Anatolia had actually civilizations and shit before you stepped on it and trashed it.. but you probably already know that.

Don't you ever compare yourself to Americans. It's like comparing shit to gold.

*11th century

Stfu turk I'm Armenian, I want to return to ancient armenian land ANATOLIA

I'm pretty sure turks are a he'll of a lot less brown than kurds, but if you want to sperg, be my guest.

Armenians and greeks invaded ancient hittite lands and made it shit. Then another invader nation aka turks avenged it.

Then why don't you kick out the kurds that live in Anatolia? It you think it's an accident that communist Kurds replaced you?

So blowing up the Parthenon and building a mosque inside it was your way of trying to restore the hittie culture? But why? You've got nothing in common with them, you're just mongols mixed with random arabs.

well, ancient exactly

Ankara is Armenian land

because Kurds are bros

I wish you had to deal with them tbqh pham

you even want to ally with kurds aka your everlasting enemy, against turks. pathetic and full of butthurt.

Antioch should go to Syria before it goes to the fucking Kurds