Gay animal people

gay animal people

I love beating my meat to trannimals.
Keep posting.

I'll gay your animal people.

goooooooooo fuk yoself

Marty reminds me of Kaybe.

Because my lips look like I got stung by a bee?

goddamnit marty reminds me of my ex lover , she was female tho but very similar psycho

Or like you are allergic to shellfish and you just got done with a bucket of crawdads.

How'd you meet her?

You know how I am with 'dads. Can't keep my hands off.

Gotta suck on the head, that's where all the nutrients are,

Nothing else tastes quite like it, that's for sure.

I got something that does.

Guess I'll have to try sometime.

Now I will sleep. Goodnight, slllllllllllluts.

Yay thread

Night Snarf.

i'd love to not have to work for a year

just like
take a year off
get fat
play video games
concentrate on my business

Isn't concentrating on a business technically "working" though?

What's the business

bumpo

Nah its not a business that makes alot of money for now
Virtual machine and service hosting

Is that what you do for a regular job too?

Nah
Started it as a side business when i had to register a busoness number for otger reasons

Figured fuck it
Got a business might as well do something with it

More cuties, less fatties.

Who is your targeted customer?

small to medium business that dont want to pay $1000 per month for dedicated blade hosting,

instead they pay a much smaller amount for a lesser speed and lesser data allowance but still sufficiant for their needs,

i figure once i have enough customers that it becomes a load on my own network it'l be making enough money to be self sufficiant enough to be offloaded to a datacentre blade

Sounds like fun.

I guess.

$1000 blade can easilly run 20 VM's,
as long as thare paying around $75 a month its making me an extra $500 per month per blade

of course im not charging anywhere neer that at the moment as the few customers i have are just hosting game servers and webservers

Very entrepreneurial.

a few of them i've been a bit cheeky with and just used group policy to isolate users and have a few different users on one VM, better on resources but not very secure....

if one of them starts running businness software i;ll have to offload it to a seperate VM tho

i thought so...
its not working out as well as i'd hoped tho
i'm having trouble isolating them from my private network

i have a managed switch sitting around but i havnt the slightest idea how to set it up to isolate the networks

That's not a bad idea to invest in.

Sounds like quite the conundrum.

This fetish has an actual name you know. It's called "homosexual mammals with fur that walk upright and are humanoid but still exhibit the characteristics of animals"

Summer must have come early this year.

Except it's not a fetish.

Go look up the definition of a fetish and get back to me.

I prefer the term "dog boggling" personally.

What do you mean having issues? You can't figure out how to assign your costumers 192.168.1.1/25 address space and putting your own stuff into 192.168.1.128/25 (even /28 might be sufficient)?

>australian flag
what is this artist implying about us

>homosexual mammals with fur that walk upright and are humanoid but still exhibit the characteristics of animals isn't a fetish

All the best things, user.

The term can be used appropriately for furshit.

Incorrect. It's a kink, not a fetish... they're not the same thing.

any self respecting true blue aussie would be the one fucking the cute boys, not be a slut themselves.

"While medical definitions restrict the term sexual fetishism to objects or body parts,[1] fetish can also refer to sexual interest in specific activities in common discourse.[5]"

' " an excessive and irrational devotion or commitment to a particular thing.
"he had a fetish for writing more opinions each year than any other justice" '

It's perfectly understandable in this context, and has found usage in this context in modern times.

But if everyone did that, who would be the cute boy?

it's the right of every australian to take the virginity of a pansy kiwi

oh i get that, thats exactly what i want to do,

the software for the managed switch is complicated (for me anyway) and what i mostly want is to seperate the network ranges completly so that one range cannot talk to another at all

is that vlan?

Are kiwis really a good lay with all those seeds?

if you leave them for a while they get nice and soft

>' " an excessive and irrational devotion or commitment to a particular thing.
Which part of liking anthropomorphic characters with blatant sexual characteristics is "excessive and irrational"?
You're literally saying that being attracted to anything other than your own direct species is considered "excessive and irrational".

>is a kiwi

i've been told i am....

I don't think it is necessarily a fetish for every person, but it certainly can be a fetish for people. I also think that in the way it is used on the internet, the word "fetish" now more often than not means "thing I'm sexually into." I don't see any reason to get all hung up on dictionary and scientific definitions, although I do think that furry can be categorized as a fetish by both dictionary and scientific definitions if it meets certain criteria in people.

i think its more my lack of knowledge on network structure thats holding me back

this is what im trying to do...