Why is this racist team allowed to exist? When are they going to change the name?

Why is this racist team allowed to exist? When are they going to change the name?

We live in a day in age where a sentient Cheet-O and misogenist can get voted into office and sports teams are racists descriptions of a native people's skin color.

THIS IS NOT WHO WE ARE!

Is this the fabled Sup Forums """shitpost""" that i've heard so much about? Weak as fuck.

Why are libtards allowed to exist? When are they going to kill themselves already?

>we

Even schools in native american reservations have mascots called the redskins. Deal with it.

>Why are libtards allowed to exist

Because their states account for over half the countries GDP and they have higher IQs and are better educated on average

fuck off reddit

E l i m i n a t e d

Racistskins btfo

oh you got btfo

>Fax be reddit yo

You can't make this shit up

kek

pol and tumblr are 2 sides of the same coin

Literally shaking here.

When the last Native American dies.

Not a day before

I thought it was changed to The Washington Football Team

>someone who tests show is better suited to thrive in academia is more likely to spend more of their life in academia, and therefore be more susceptible to its biases
I sure learned something today.

A coin that should be throw into the nearest ocean.

Friendly reminder Donald Trump is going to be the president of the United States for the next four years and there is LITERALLY nothing you can do about it.

>Why is something I don't like allowed to exist?

Reminder that Washington DC will never win another championship until they change their racist bigoted name

The owner has already said hundreds of times he will never change it, so it's best you kill yourself in order to prevent further triggering

>(you)

redditards are srsly this gay