So, what has your last RL interaction with an American like?

So, what has your last RL interaction with an American like?

>I stroll around in the Court Garden of Munich with my French Canadian gf during a date a while ago.
>American spic manlet, member of a bigger tourist group approaches me having heard me uttering some words in English
>He asks me to take a picture of them.
>I oblige and purposely cut off the legs from the photo
>He goes: 'So where are you guys from.'
>My girlfriend relunctantly tells him that she is from Canada to avoid the next question which would be along the lines of 'So in which Canadian state is the city Kewbek?'
>I surpress my German urge to not bother strangers by engaging in small-talk and tell him that I'm a local.
>Up until this point the whole Interaction was in English.
>I can see the surprise in the facial expressions of the girls next to him that they thought I was a tourist as well.
>The chick on his left making an inaudible 'o' with her lips upon hearing this, indicating the drop of her panties when she imagined herself with a tall, multilingual, Sup Forumsernational boyfriend in envie of my gf instead of the company of an dumb manlet Amerilard.
>'Oh we are from California', he tells me in his usual American arrogance that expects every foreigner on the planet to know about internal American geography.
>He asks me: 'So do you guys know anything about this place'
>I pretend to be ignorant in order to prevent myself from being recruited as a free tour guide.
>I tell my gf in French whether she has noticed that all guys in the group are noticable smaller than me which made her giggle
>the manlet bobbles his head autistically up and down in order to appear like he understood what I just said.
>He asks me for directions.
>I tell him the wrong way and we say goodbye.
>I continue the date and bang my gf the same night

wow, you sound like a petty little bitch who didnt even have the balls to tell someone he didnt like to fuck off.

Are all Germans such complete and total vaginas?

Things that never happened

Here is a real one

>be me
>go to Lübeck
>bump into american tourist
>"you spilled my drink you asshole!"
>I apologise
>he says it's not that bad, it was just a drink
>He says goodbye
>I say goodbye

not all but many

This definitely happened, definitely

This is actually happend. My gf was doing courses at a language school during this time and we were exchange partners on an online application before. I was showing her the city.

i hope it is a pasta or there is no hope for you

Just today:
>be me
>in Tram
>annoying international school burger brats being obnoxious and standing in the way
>say "Excuse me, could you please make way" but in Swiss German (very important)
It's Switzerland here, little burgerchild.
Who /patriotic/ here?

>Stories out of the Paulaner garden

Wrong image desu

>i hope it is a pasta

I just spent like 15 minutes writing this.

Did you beat up all the turks on the way too ?

>be in Dominican republic on holiday
>lots of Americans,
>a bit loud but otherwise very friendly
> super white teeth
> women were all in shape milfs

Good holiday overall. Upper middle class white Americans are nice people

Whatever

If that is true you are still a fucking asshole.
Burger just wanted a nice talk.

I want to read more stories of dumb Amerilards instead of their butthurt responses.

>hey dude, where's the next train station
then I point him to the next train station, that's the crazy part
>thanks man, have a good evening
Jesus christ, what a twat

Maybe he couldn't read the signs.

a lot of Americans are very intolerant and can't even read Arabic scribt.

>mommy

>i spent the whole night typing my wonderful story
>i want to be rewared
sorry nobody cares about what you want

>wait in front of night club to get in
>Guy stops his rented Twingo right next to me
>fatty in Hawaii shirt gets out, throws the keys and me and tells me to park the car
>kick off the side mirror and run away with the keys
>throw keys in a river on my escape

>running away

you fucking coward

>"He asks me for directions, I tell him the wrong way"
>this is what an average German consider an absolute pinnacle of humour
>OP will remember that impossibly brilliant prank he somehow managed to pull off as one of his greatest life achievements
>or in fact, one of the greatest achievements of the glorious German race
>throughout his life he will tell stories about this incredible event to random strangers in pubs and all the Germans will be buying him a drink for it while pissing themselves laughing
>even on his deathbed he will chuckle to himself recollecting this cherished memory as one of the best moments of his life
>he will be renowned as the ultimate jester of Germany, a true prodigy born with divine wit of such caliber that the world has never seen before
>statues will be raised to commemorate his amazing deeds
>streets and children will be named after him to never forget how ingeniously he outwitted that American tourist
>he will become a legend, an avatar of German hilarity

>German humour

>see car with polish license plate
>kick off side mirror

>stealing cars in Germany
Stop stealing our jobs.

Just because OP is a faggot doesn't mean you have to go full autism , Butthurtland

>be me
>talk to gringo friends on skype
I hope you liked my story.

I agree, pretty autistic post Pooland.

My nephew

"Hey I just hunted my first deer! It was so cool, we went to walmart to get some gear and then I got a red soda, my sis wanted a sprite but then we had to leave early and I had to share it with her that sucked and then-"

"cool"

"And also I got some new Destiny DLC! When are you gonna get an xbox one so you can play with me? You haven't logged in for almost four years, it's almost time for-"

Dunno what he said next. I hung up.

RL, weón

me: sharing pizza with lots of exchange students, one of them was an african american girl who would never shut up.

>upper middle class
>going to DR

why not
may be sex tourism too

Alright guys, I'm sorry. This interaction really happened but all the mean things are greatly exaggerated.

I took a good picture and even made them do stupid faces for a funny second one. I told them a bit about the history of the place and I would've gladly given them a free tour if I wasn't on a date at this moment. Though, they really thought I was a tourist at first and they were manlets from commiefornia.

Please love me again :^)

>expecting love on Sup Forums

No

Okay. That's nice of you. You don't have to be so mean to us Americans here, though. We're pretty good people, just like Germans.

Can't really tell if that is an ironic post or not.

Unironic. Why?

Because no American on int would compare Americans with Germans.

Well sorry, but I gave in to the whole, sweet 'Americans being excited to communicate with Germans due to their ancestry and admiration for the country, only to be shocked by rude German directness, judgement and anti-Americanism' meme.

I'm sure this happened, Abdul.

Well, our cultures do have some similarities.
I don't think I have any significant amount of German heritage, actually.

Good story, Mahmud. Don't be upset when Sup Forums doesn't suck your dick for posting a ">lol Americans" story next time.

I'm talking about weeaboo-tier German Americans that get their delusions crushed from being confronted with cultural differents for the first time.

I genuinely feel bad for them actually. I wish that the events of the war never let to the cruel assimilation it caused and that there actually were some cultural links left beside a few, rare and benign celebrations.