Hooded Crusaders thread

>Hooded Crusaders thread
ITT: We talk about anything and everything uncut

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

white uncut amerifag master race here, feels awesome.

I fucked a chick once last night then 2 times this morning, my dick hurts because she was tight af and pulled my skin back a lot

I don't give a shit about being cut for two reasons.

One: it wasn't a botch job and it still looks normal.
Two: I'm probably never gonna get laid anyways.

Same here brother, never had a problem fucking chicks. Snapped my banjo one time with a chick, feels bad man

Ever tried tinder?

>be hooded god tier master race
>attend catholic highschool
>majority mutalated cut fags
>play sports so shower together
>people try to give me shit for being uncut
>"I bet it stinks"
>"does it get gunky?"
>"looks so gross"
>"do you have to hold it back?"
>tell them I'm sorry a doctor had to cut off apart of their penis because of religion. Tell them Im sorry that some of them will suffer from complication due to botched penks cutting.
>butt hurt fags everywhere
>feels good to have my foreskin
>no complication what so ever
>take showers like normal human being. Never had problems with build up.
>skin is not long at all
>feelsgoodman.png

I send my condolences to my fallen brother who have succumb to genetically mitigation in the name of religion.

And no cutting your penis skin off to prevent sexual transmitted diseases make zero sense.

The average individual has only a handful, if not less, of sexual partner through their lives. Why would that even be a large enough reaso to cut it?

Again. My heart goes out to all those cut fags.
),: u didn't have a choice. I'm so sorry your parents did that to you.

thank u for ur kind words

yeah, when i was in school i was one of the few uncut guys, most knew in advance im uncut and i still never got turned down.

No, but I know that won't work for me until I at least get into better shape and learn how to communicate with people better.

Work on it user, let pussy be your motivation

bmp

uncut is cool guy

bpm

dickks

sup guys im bout to drop some knowledge on yall.

a little over a year ago at the age of 22 i had to get the ol' meathammer snipped a little. had really bad psoriasis that gave me phimosis. not fun.

anyways, i can attest that uncut is superior, not in terms of pleasure, but in ease of jerking it.
i cant jerk now without lube. and that fucking sucks ass. its more mess, i dont enjoy handjobs anymore, not great.

sex still feels the same. blowjobs still feel the same.

tl;dr theres no reason unless its medically urgent to get circumcised, but if you are, w/e you arent missing out.

studies/surveys have shown uncut feels noticeably better for the girl, just fyi

see the funny thing is, in amerifagland drs are hacks....i mean literal hacks. i'm circumcised but still have a foreskin...why? cause i don't live in amerifagland & i'm not a jew...lol

so why were u partially circumcised?

fucking lol user, i was circumcised just not like the retards in amerifagland

caracobain? so jared leto

Pics.
I don't live in burgerland so circumcision isn't very common here but I've never heard of a circumcision that leaves the foreskin behind.

cool story, but plz answer the question already of why, also where do u live?

every single one of these threads is like this.

lol

all i can say is i was circumcised correctly, not by some hack dr or medieval rabbi

read above user & ausfagland

can you sue for having a dry dick due to a botched circumcision

Naa dude, they don't have to be.

It's shitty what was done to some guys' dicks, but most rational people realize you have no control over it. Don't listen to the trolls.

Pic or you have a micropenis time stamp too

You have a dry dick when it goes as planned...

>people try to give me shit for being uncut
This actually happens? I assumed it was a myth.

so do u have dry dick?

can't be fucked user

I love how snipped ppl try and tell you it's better lol, what's they're reasoning? They say it's cleaner and feels better rofl

Jerking off without lube is natures way. Thank you foreskin

People rationalize everything. It's what we do.

I don't want to fuck up a perfectly good thread with pictures of my dick, but does anyone want to see?

Pocket pussy is natures true way

post it already

works great for me user, my parents made a fine decision.

fucking lol...u can still jerk it without...do it to one of your friends fag...you'll see

I'm curious what a partial circumcision looks like, not gonna lie, thanks for asking first user

My point is, your settling for second best user, that's all

Yes.

>tfw you will never explain circumcision to a cute furry girl
why even live

I'm not the partial circumcision guy, I'm just uncut.

I've been spanking the monkey several times a day for just over 30 years. Cut. Never had a problem with dryness or needing lube. I reckon that is over 50,000 wanks of data.

Well in that case I'm good, I got my own dick to admire

post it

Aren't there tranny threads you can be creeping in user?

I think the amount of threads about this is due to morbid curiosity. Mutilation for Religious reasons is strange but makes sense as through out history there have been religions that do fucked up shit to appease gods.

But the interesting part is that a nation has taken to genital mutilation for aesthetic reasons, with the potential for complications and less sensitivity.

If a chick ever got shitty with me about having a foreskin which as yet has never happened (only 2 sexual partners), as the UK only generally only circumcises if the parents are of that sort of religion or if there is a medical reason I'd just expect the same standards of her. Unless her pussy was spot on then get shitty at that cunt, her flaps should be trimmed and her pubes should be shaved, seems fair.

>tfw Uncut Masterrace
>tfw I can pull back my foreskin anytime to increase girth

have u been circumcised?

There is no partial or half circumcision. There are tight cuts and loose cuts. I've got a loose cut and can pull the skin over the tip of my penis while erect. There are some people who cannot move their skin at all while erect. Tight is supposed to be the traditional way and that's when you need lube to masturbate.

u wish that's how it worked...lol

ask any girl....was he uncircumcised...ewwww no that's disgusting, no ant eater dicks please

>ask any American girl
FTFY, you can keep your burger sluts

>a nation has taken to genital mutilation for aesthetic reasons
Which nation?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention

nope...ask any girl

what the fuck happened there!?!?!?!

amerifagland....u know the one that has all the SJW's living in it.

The skin is just rolled back a bit.

lol at idiot's talking about how 'gross' it is under a foreskin... do they fucking realise a pussy is basically one huge foreskin complete with all sorts of smegma and mucus secreting glands and gross shit that you can't wash out. Yeah, but uncut cocks... gross... lol NO HOMO.

Sure tell yourself that if it helps you sleep, but i'm uncircumcised, I've had sex with a few chicks and not one complaint, they were happy with full pen and bj's, so i find it hard to believe you.

na man, they just settled for u. just like any male when he gets into bed with a female...lol

Isn't that what relationships (be they one night stands, or couples) are about, everyone desires there dream 10/10, but we all settle, so realistically all your presenting is semantics. I'm under no delusion that i am aesthetically perfect so as long as i can take them to bed and theres no complaints, that's just fine.

jesus christ....don't go all SJW now with all the fucking words that are supposed to make u sound smart...lol

>Can't find a counter argument
>Hurr Durr, u sound to smart

Actual hick, how fast is the internet speed in the trailer park you live in?

i don't know sperglord, why don't u tell me...lol

Neither Catholicism nor any other branch of Christianity advocates circumcision. Only the jews and Muslims do that. And retarded Americans who refuse to do away with barbaric tradition

>tfw cut
>tfw wondered as a kid why everyone's dick was different to mine

Jesus Fucking Christ
You are literally the dumbest user I've ever come across in almost a decade of lurking. That's actually kind of impressive. Are you an actual retard or something?

well you're the one living in the trailer park...lol

wait...i bet you're a millennial hipster SJW faggot that's advocating for uncut dicks...lol

While I do appreciate your problem, being uncut must really suck, I am also very concerned that you may be a Eurocuck and be an illegal cyber immigrant. Even if you are not a subhuman Non-American degenerate piece of filth, this kind of thread is the type of thing to attract immigration terrorists. Once more, just reminding you that this is an American board for Americans only. We no longer allow illegal cyber immigrants to dance across our virtual borders and pollute American cyberspace. Trump did sign Executive Decisions that sealed our virtual borders, and no foreign web traffic is allowed on American websites. So, please, do your part to keep out the Eurocucks and other Non-American scum.

The cock of the cuck.