Calling on top Sup Forumstards to help me figure out my issue

Calling on top Sup Forumstards to help me figure out my issue

>Cannot keep friends very long
>Women turned off and start ghosting me after single encounter, with no obviously offensive thing I say or do
>When I try to make friends out in public, I find I am often blown off
>Can't find job despite extremely high credentials
>Easily a 7, though a bit short (5'8)
>Difficulty empathizing with others or predicting how they'll interpret somthing
>Diagnosed with derpression
>Taken a couple autism/aspergers tests; not what I got.
>Mentally abusive father who led me to turtle up in my room most of my youth, and was never satisfied with any of my acheivements

Based on that, any idea what's wrong with my brain? Any idea how to fix? Need more info to tell?

Have you ever considered that you're a boring person?

Just be weird, but confidently weird.
Some people will really like you.
Most well not.

You're somehow out of sync with everyone else. IDK how else to explain it. Do you just feel different?

You're just a weird ass

I mean through sources I've gotten that people (mainly girls) say "I just get a bad vibe around him" but cannot explain it further than that.
Not much to go on, but may help.

I'd guess the mentally abusive father and other things led you to be very self-reflective. Most are not. Most simply run on automatic and when they meet someone whose aware it can make them uncomfortable.

Best guess I can give right now.

All I have to work with is the content of your post.
You don't seem like an asshole.
So you probably aren't.

Looks like you've just had a run of bad luck meeting people.

Eventually, that will change.

I am highly self reflective, hyper analyze any situation. Not sure how to turn that off.
26, you'd think thered at least be some exceptions in that time
>Never had a gf
>Can count the number of times I've had sex on one hand, the number of partners is only slightly smaller
>Going through my cell, have only 3 friends I've had more than 2 years (and they're the types I see a few times a year at most)

People unconsciously read things like body language. Those vibes are nonverbal clues that give info about you. Females are actually really good about picking this stuff up.

You are different in some deep way and it scares the fish away.

Learn to mimic others and be aware of the signals you give.

is simple.
Learn how to say fuck it

So example of something that may give insight. I was talking to a girl on tinder, she seemed really into me. Insisted we facetime, have android so had to get the fb messanger thing figured out (not something I've ever done). Almost immediately tell from her face something is off, talk just a little but she calls it off because shes "really tired."
Any texts after that, ghost town.

Again, I'm decently fit and have been consistently told from girls I'm a 7, so not sure what could cause that reaction.

>Most simply run on automatic and when they meet someone whose aware it can make them uncomfortable.
This, is so fucking true.
>>Difficulty empathizing with others or predicting how they'll interpret somthing

People can tell you're tying too hard, but unfortunatly probably assume it's something devious instead of an inability to communicate.

Takes practice, perhaps a common interest and or liquor. -not a fan myself but it could help you not give a shit and see where it goes.

Oh, and it recent years my depression has led me to severe alcoholism (shit pretty drunk right now)

The severe alcoholism might have a lot to do with your problems, op.

So she was interested until she saw your face?
Show us a pick, I'm curious now.

It doesn't seem like anything is wrong with your brain, being able to make friends and hold interesting conversations is a skill, not everyone is born being confident and charming, but it's not unattainable. Getting out there and talking to people without any expectations is a good start. If you really think something is wrong, ask someone who will be honest with you and find ways to improve.

More recent that the issues. More of a crutch than anything.
I used to be pretty clean, with similar issues.

Frankly, if I didnt have substance therapy I might have bitten a bullet by now.

This.

Its a good place to start.

I've had friends dox me on here for the lulz before, so if you recognize me I ask you hold off because I'm not in the mood.

But that's me. Admittedly me in the best light, but subtract 1 to get my average, no prep, I suppose.

Nothing is wrong with the way you look.

But trying to fight depression with a depressant, like alcohol, will fail badly.

So I was a friendless fag too.
Moved to a new state. Befriended people, despite feeling more like an aquantience.
1 ended up being a 'fucking tweeker' who would rather play some mind games with our 'friendship' than work.
One stole from me and beat his elderly dogs, all the meanwhile telling me I was wrong.
Another got me all horny, took my tips virginity for 2 seconds, flipped out and hopped off. then fucked the tweeker from above literally behind my back the next day.
Another ended up being extremely bipolar, had a 3 way with some tweekers, then shot one in the junk and then sent the cops to my house.
Now I'm back home, fucked back from police brutality and no monies.
Fuck people in general idk why you'd want to bring anyone into your life.
That being said I met a couple I still consider my friends but even they have their own stupid shit

O didnt start drinkign until I was 22 (I mean I had drank, but not with any regularity). Problem has persisted my life. I used it as a way to drown thoughts of self harm and self hatred.
Dunno what to say, about every 3 months I take a month of drinking, and depression drives me back to do it again. My addiciton used to be video games, but that just doesnt work for me anymore.

A more modern pic of me, not worked out in a bit so gained a lil weight, I doubt that makes a real difference but it's still something that eats me up.

Uneasy
No smile
I feel you bro but body language is extreamly important.
Fuckers have always been calling me out for crossing my arms.
>it's defensive, blocking off what I have to say
I told them they were wrong I'm just holding my arms instead of dangling them...
Got tired of telling people they were wasting their time trying to interpret my body language or lack thereof and hopped on the mimic train.

Average looking dude, maybe you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded?

You look like an early to mid 30s British pedofile.

Look up "Schizoid PD" on google. I'm on board with you on a lot of those, OP.
>i know you're lying
>you're the one ghosting friends

Got a personal rule, 2-3 three texts I send that aren't responded to, I call it off.

I guess if you call that my doing then whatever.

Still nothing wrong with your looks.
Maybe you come across as too intense with people?
That can be very off-putting.

Me a couple times after trying to talk with a previous coworker
Her- what's wrong
Me- it's so hard to talk, especially to beautiful women
Her- it doesn't have to be
>*Autism intensifies*
For a line I disagreed with and regretfully walked away from it's definatly something that stuck with me.
It doesn't have to be hard.
Best of luck.

Not sure why someone who I just start a conversation with on facetime would be immediately tunred off (I mean I saw it before I spoke even a few words). And it's not like she was a 10 either, probably a 7 herself.
Also when I go out and try to introduce myself to girls, even at initial greeting I see and offput face.

I think the body language people may be onto something, but not sure how to fix that.

Ok.
Start there.
At some time, Google Body Language Improvements or something like that, and begin researching.

You're onto something here.
It must be how you present yourself somehow..

>breaking it off because he's ignored
Yup, that sounds like me too. Here's a tip, your "friends" have other friends and sometimes they're busy doing their own thing. Breaking it off because they didn't pay attention to you means you're not important enough for them or they're doing something else and can't respond to you. Tell me OP, do you still keep in contact with your high school buddies?

>Keep in contact with high school buddies?
Talk to 2 regularly, have tried reaching out to multiple others but got no response so I didn't persue further.

Also that 2-3 text thing is seperate texts, as in several hours apart. Not raw numbers (in the cases where I text a couple at once).

I haven't talked to any friends in months

That's good my dude, do you remember what it was like back in high school? Was it the same as your situation right now or was it entirely different?

It's gotten worse with time, no question.

Girls was never a thing in hs, but forced group activities like trak and cross country at least gave me a little bit of a life.

Yup, it's that thing i told you to look up.
>abuse? check
>people generally dislike you? check
>certain people actually okay with you? check (i'm guessing you've noticed you attract certain types of people and it's always the same kind throughout the years)
>ghosting friends? check
>feeling like an outcast? check
Well, the only way to cure it is to get help through therapy. Forced group talks and probably having to keep up-to-date with whatever's the latest trends. Good luck my dude.

Do you do any group activities now, as an adult?

Not really, not sure how to find them.

Your local library might have stuff going on.
Bowling Leagues are a thing.
Your local animal shelter might need volunteers..

Adult intermurials near __
I don't even drink but I'll go play some pool at the bars, been invited to league night at a few different places.
Fuckall if Groupon is a thing still, but that was one of their purposes.
Pic out a hobby and try it, or take classes at a community college.
Art class/studio time can be a decent place to meet people in a non harsh environment.
Holy fuck I even went out dancing with my mom and the group readily accepted me, even got some digits last time I went. I quite literally sorta danced like 3 times in my life before last year....
If I knew of anything else I probably wouldn't be here.