Wwyd thread?

Wwyd thread?

Grab her by the neck and punch her face so she falls on the bed. Start fucking her pussy as I choke her. After I cum, pick her up by her neck and punch her stomach so she falls to her knees. I'd fuck her mouth until I blew my load then knock her out
Wwyd

Wwyd

Punch the left out and tit fuck her until I blew my load on her face. Then anal with hair pulling for the other bitch
Wwyd

Anyone do anything to her?

wwyd

I'd tie her in a reclining position on a bed, her wrists apart, a belt around her neck forcing her to stay up. Her legs would be spread wide, and bound to the bed. I'd torture her breasts with a riding crop until they were bruised and sore, before using the crop on her pussy until she's either soaking wet or squirming in agony. I'd take advantage of the four fingers that she can fit before she bleeds, and roughly and forcefully try to get the last one in so I can fist her, before working fingers into her ass. Everytime she begged my to stop, or let out a pained cry I'd tighten the belt around her neck until she's nearly choking out. After her cunt and ass are stretched out with my firsts, I'd stand up and facefuck her until she passes out before finishing on her face leaving her bound on the bed.

Sisters

Damn! I want to titty fuck her so bad

Wwyd rate

tell that stupid uncultured bitch to stop drinking red wine through a fucking straw

Hot sistersHer are mine. I fuck your sisters and you fuck mine in the same room.

Fukn Kek like u could ever punch a chick hard enough to hurt her you silly little faggot

now thats a tasty looking latina, love for her to sit on my face so I can eat her ass

tell her to get a better eye lash curler, those babies are clumped as shit

wwyd?

drive them off the road and make them crash in a ditch and die

Sister wwyd?

wwyd now rotated

tell her to get breast reduction surgery to prevent her having serious chiropractic problems in the future

wwyd to them?
also marry-fuck-anal?

Force her to make me chimichangas

Push her down and hold her face down on the ground while her ass is in the air. Fuck her hard and then cum on her face.

I be like to film that. Something more?

From left

Fuck, anal, marry

ask her why user takes such large resolution (4000x3000) pics of her

problem?

fuck marry kill?

Filming your sister getting fucked? Kinky.

Get on top of her in a mating press and pound her all I can, stuffing her cunt roughly. And cum hard in her and unload all my jizz inside her.

no, just an unusual resolution is all

Left: Fuck
Middle: Marry
Right: Ignore

wwyd

Grab them both and drag them home, and tie them to my bed side by side. Then rip off their clothes and rape them.

Spread the brunette's legs and pound her cunt hard until I cum deep in her. Then go for her sister and fuck her from behind, dumping my load inside her too.

Spend the night going back and forth, fucking them again and again, until I'm completely spent and their pussies are overflowing.

Nice. I liked to have a video of my sister fucking hard.

Left to right

Fuck, marry, fuck

Wanna see more of middle?

Holy shit I'd throat fuck her then cum down it tear her clothes off and pick her up while sucking on her tits and fucking her pussy.

Yeah

fuck-marry-anal

Would destroy left, nice dubs

OP here.
What would you do to her? (Be as brutal & kinky as possible.)

Wwyd?

Deport her.

ITT: dudes trying to get each other off

right

wwyd?

Moar?!

Wwyd

Fuck her ass, so slowly and make her scream a lot. and after, cum over her face and over her glasses.

My sister: WWYD?

Hold hands and cuddle

walk by and never see or smell her ever again

Wwyd

ask him how much

wwyd?

I would rip her clothes off, bend her over and force her to rub butter all over her asshole. while she is doing this I will make some toast and then spread the ass-butter onto it before force feeding it to her and eating the crumbs out of her shit the next day.

Fuck...I'm going to go make some toast and jerk off right now

nice, got kik?

do your worst

go!

Wwyd?

Wwyd

Face fuck her. Beat her mercilessly

Give them my coat and a ride home. They're too young and drunk to be here.

I would become legendary

Sup b fag , wwyd ,more?

Choke her out and tit fuck her

Same chick

Wwyd faggot

Seconded!

More of her?

I'd put her face against the mirror while I take her panties down. I'd put my hand on her head and lean on her while I fuck her ass. I'd cum inside her