What's your secret user?

What's your secret user?

I removed one of my own wisdom teeth.
Boring, yes, but there you go.

I dont care that you broke your elbow

my moms friend tried to fonger me in the back of my moms car.

i love sniffing and kissing my little sister before she falls asleep in my arms.

I regularly cheat on my military husband with Andy Sixx's logs of warm, dreamy, creamy human sized logs of shit

I have a gf of 5 years but two weeks ago I watched my friend and his FWB have sex. I fingered her and sucked on her titties while they fucked

You should've let her fong your dong

I'm still in love with my ex. It's been 2 weeks.
I wanted to marry her.
(19, yearlong relationship)

stole some shit, cheated, the reason i dropped college was morphine and not as my naive parents believe 'lack of perspectives' xD

Sometimes I just want to have my asshole ravaged by as many cocks as possible in one day...I wanna know what it feels like to be passed around like a joint and be filled with cum

My wife has 3 younger sisters who are currently 18, 20, and 21.
For the last 6 years i've been perving on them nonstop. I use their panties to jerk off, i cum on their stuff. toothbrushes, shampoo, even food and drink a few times.
I fucking love it and I'm never going to stop

Might go away, might not. Im still in love with my ex, we were together 3 years, broke up 2 years ago

nobody could blame you for that, you're only meme

True shit user
It helped me realize some stuff though
All I really want is for her to be happy, and for that I need to move on

I have had sex/done sexual things with all 4 of my younger female cousins. None of them know I've done it with the others.

i'm gay

how old are they?

im fuck buddies with my friend's gf's 13yo sister, have been for a couple months. besides me and her, only he knows, and he just recently found out. i know he is jealous as fuck

I write all the posts in secrets threads that aren't yours.

we know each other more intimately than you realise.

I look at the toilet paper every time I wipe.

i broke up with my ex by text message

I'm addicted to fapping on sites like omegle. Pretty much the only way I can cum now

i fap exclusively to shota

Now? 21, 19, 18, 16

I wasnt even with mine fir a year and we were going to marry.
When its the right person, you just know don't you?
She cheated on me with my so called best friend.
Ive tried twice now to see if I can forgive her and be her friend again, but it just does not work. If you had a sexual relationship, it will always come back and make things awkward.

details man, details. When? And what?

which ones have you fucked?

I wanna fuck my 33 year old mother of 3 white sister in law. Wide hips. Big titties. Milf. I would even swap with my brother in law for a piece of that ass

I have Borderline PD but undiagnosed because no health insurance and living under "pray the stuff away" parents. I've snapped a few times but they've never seen it. Telling them is probably gonna make it worse.
>Recent episode involved me going 80kmph through a school area
>Almost crashed the car
>Made my lil brother cry
I'm gonna fuck up soon my bruh

I am bi but i hide from family

i cheat on my military husband a lot and he'll be back from deployment in one week

My finger tried to car my mom in the back

I shot the sheriff

you already posted georgia

Lost my v card to a woman in her 40's when I was 14

with different guys? are you gonna keep fucking them while he's home?

but did you shoot the deputy?

I snort heroin recreationally. All started from back surgery.

Kind of shitty but kind of not your fault it is unnatural to be left alone. I feel you.

I saw you 2 days ago. B8

You're a piece of shit. Cheating's one thing, but you don't cheat on someone on deployment. That's fucked up. I hope he leaves your ass and you lose everything

I honestly believe that Rupert Neve is a German national

Pics or it didn't happen

Lol dumbass

It's been happening over the course of many many years. First time was with the oldest back when she was 12 and I was 13. We would go to my room whenever we had them over for events and play truth or dare. When playing, one thing led to another and eventually I dared her to take off her shirt. Then she dared me to take off my pants, then I dared her etc etc until we were both naked. Then I dared her to "Kiss it" but we both knew what that meant. She was pretty inexperienced so she just kinda licked it and put the very tip in her mouth for a while. Probably 20 seconds later I came and it got on her chest and she got mad because she thought it was gross and then went to the bathroom to get it off, came back out, changed and left my room.

That was the first time. We had some others but I never had sex with her. Farthest I got was cumming in her mouth about 3 years later when we were alone and I asked her if she remembered that day.

I can continue with the stories about the other three if you want. Will take a bit to type though as I am on my phone and don't have it typed out.

Greentext

I cry myself to sleep every night and occasionally use my tears as lubrication while jacking oft

omfg same

This nigga waits for this thread to bait with weak ass shit

yes. no.

yes, i was here 2 days ago

i hope so too ;_;

I choose my gfs based on how slutty they are so I can get them to cuck me.

Addicted to poppers and bareback anal sex...33 male. Bi

I sniff and jerk off with my roommates used panties

can we have a timestamp? I want to believe your story

I have seen my wife cheat on me but am scared that if I confront her she'll leave me for him.

I think you'd be doing a great service by continuing.

Why are you here, did you not learn your lesson from the last thread we had. You're not gonna take the same advice we offered last time

I only have gfs of other races so I can racially abuse and hit them when we fuck.

Only twice has it worked, a chinese girl and a half black girl.

kek

I want to do this because my wife ended up leaving me for her bull and got pregnant i actually loved it and want to repeat minus the divorce part.

I've always known my step-sister was a whore. If fucked her b4 I was even able to cum

Pls continue

Do not confront. Let her enjoy and you enjoy as well. It is natural it is in her dna to copulate with othet males do not judge just enjoy you will be a happy marriage more natural less artificial.

Usual sexual experience with the neighbour girl when we were both like 7

I was raped by two guys when I was 15 and 5 years later I'm still crippled with anxiety and panic attacks. I do my best but I feel like fucking killing myself because I'll never amount to anything this way. I have impulsive spurs some weeks where I throw my life around but I always come back to being house-ridden and alone and begging for attention online.

Girl or boy

When I was 12 I was fooling around in the woods behind the trailer park I lived in. When I went further in I heard muffled screaming and loud laughing. When I got close I noticed who it was before I saw what was goin on. It was some older boys (about 15 -17) who were the cool kids in the trailer park so I started to head toward them. It was only after I got really close that I saw her. She was a little Mexican girl from the neighboring trailer park. She hung out with other girls in our park. She was only 10. They had her layed out on the ground blindfolded with duct tape, hands duck taped together and to the tree. They had tied her legs apart with tent spikes. And her panties were taped into her mouth. When they saw me the closes one grabbed me and held me down. He asked" are you gonna squeal you little faggot"? I just shook my head no. Then he said the words that haunt me to this day. He said" yea I know your not cuz your fucking goin next. Take your fucking pants off. I hesitated and he punched me in the back of the head so I said ok. I was nervous and scared but also kinda excited. I leaned in and it was kinda gross she already had cum spilling out of her, her pussy was red and swollen, and her face was also covered in cum. I managed to get hard cuz I was 12 and the wind could get me hard. But all my fear melted as I put my dick in her. After only a few exploratory pumps I grabbed her hips pulled her as close as I could and humped her swollen pussy as hard as I could. The feeling when I came was like lightning with fireworks at the end. im taking to long to move so someone pulls he off her and someone else got on her. They told me I could leave now cuz if I squealed it was my ass to. But I didn't leave. He asked me if I was waiting to go again and I sheepishly nodded. He laughed. They let me fuck her again but then made me stay while they wrapped up. Which consisted of taking out a small bleach bottle pouring a quarter of it in a water bottle and pouring the rest

hey anx, I haven't seen you around for a while. things haven't been going well?

All over her body. After they poured it on her they poked a hole in the top of the water bottle and shoved in her vag and swqueezed. They then shoved it in her butt and squeezed. They poured some water on her to dilute the acid bath she was in but didn't put any water in her holes. We all ran away after that. It was a huge deal she almost died and is crippled for life cops investigated but no one snitched and no one ever came to question me past did I see anything. Which I said no to. Her family moved away shortly after. This memory has haunted me to this day. I didn't know they were going to bleach her. I should have left I should have got help. But I didn't.

I just can't enjoy being a cuck.

Girl

Hi, who're you? Things are OK it's just nighttime and I'm alone and I'm spiraling :p

I don't like being a cuck.

>731894795
>731894712
fuck off

You must try i know it seems odd but think about it. It happens in nature all the time. It will feel awesome in time. Do not go against nature you will be miserable.

I'm just an user, don't have a nickname.

night is the worst for that. if you're ever going to feel like life is hopeless and you're useless and never getting better, it's 2am.

need to talk about anything?

I don't enjoy being a cuck. It's made me completely depressed and I feel like I failed at life.

Me too

you have

You must know it is part of evolution. Do not test nature. Monogamy is unnatural. And not realistic in any form.

I'm not gay. That's my big secret.
Everything thinks I am and I'm not.
I'm actually just really well mannered because I was raised in a very Southern meets Wild West family. Lots of please, thank you ma'am, and welcome sir stuff.

That's it.

I am bi and wanna suck dick
Besides that I am just deeply depressed

Negative. It's 4am. The time when no one is awake. At least some people are awake at 2, but 4? That is the true dead time if the world.

I'm a forest technician (basically a ranger) and instead of walking my trail everyday I take my boat out to my favorite island and drink whisky and chill.
>pic related, last week

I don't know, if I talk I'll just whine and complain. I'll keep it to myself haha

i had a relationship with a man like you growing up and turned out ok. best of luck. some of you get lucky.

I stole around $20 thousand over 3 years from a company that I use to work for. The owner was a tax cheating cunt so I decided to get mine.

Do not try to live in this forced unnatural way. Cheating happens in every relationship just some hide it better than others it is a biological process. Natural. Do not try to live up to this fake modern christian standards they are unhealthy unnatural and will drain you. Be free. live life

4am is great if you're up at 4am intentionally. No distractions, no interruptions, I can get so much done in peace.

If you've woken up at 4am, or you cant get to sleep? it's the worst time. you're still an hour away from the early bird runners being up and about. Just you and your thoughts.

protip: alcoholism helps

fag or femanon?

fagfag.

Goddam you lucky bastard. Looks comfy as fuck.

you have. I didnt enjoy it at first but it grows on you.

How did it all happen

That wasn't me, I'm . It's 5 AM here.

Awesome keep doinh it enjoy them tax dollars People are dumb anyway undeserving of your skills. Drink up and enjoy yout life. You rock.

was he molested?

Alright

So the next one was with the second to youngest. I was i think 15 and she was 12 or 13. It was during the month of her and I birthday and we got together for a joint family party for me and her. It was almost summer so it was warm outside and we decided to go in the pool and jaccuzi. However, the pool was not heated and still cold so we were the only two who ended up going in.

While we were in the pool we got bored and started to splash each other and such. She tried to keep pulling me under the water but I was much bigger and stronger than she was so it didn't really work in her favor. She would grab my arms and pull or try to push my head down but it didn't work. Eventually I got kind of annoyed and I told her that if she kept doing that then I would have to do it back. But she was stubborn and kept going so eventually I picked her up and pushed her under the water. While she was under there she pulled off my swim trunks and I let go of her and pulled them back up and she got above the water. I told her that was playing dirty and she kinda smirked and said "Playing dirty is ok for me". So I was like "well if you get to play dirty then so do I" and then I pulled her top off. She started yelling and jumping around trying to get it back and I was just stuck on her perfect little toys. They were like just starting to really come in and I was in heaven. Eventually I gave her her top back and we went into the Jaccuzi. In the Jaccuzi, I was getting in and she pulled down my trunks again. But this time, wouldn't let go until she took them all the way off. While she was doing that, I did the same and when I got hers off and in my hand I threw them into the pool where they sunk down. She told me to go get them and I told her to get them herself and she said no. Then she said she was going to sit on me until I would go get them and I said fine so she sat on my lap "angrily". This entire situation already had me diamonds (1/2)

Thats happened 3 times so far. My current gf got pregnant and had an abortion. She didnt even know the race of the baby let alone if it was mine.

damn you didnt enjoy it even a little?

Good.for you robin hood